Rimmel Wake Me Up Radiance BB Cream (Various Shades) uploaded by Becky P.Rimmel Wake Me Up Radiance BB Cream (Various Shades) uploaded by Kasi R.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Achieve a flawless barely there makeup look with Rimmel Wake Me Up Radiance BB Cream. The unique 'Super Makeup' formula features 9-in-1 benefits working to prime moisturise and minimise pores whilst concealing brightening and awakening the complexion. Lightweight and barely noticeable upon application the perfecting base will create a natural looking finish with a radiant glow. Fortified with SPF25 for ultimate UV protection. - K.N. see more...

Charisma T.
Chillicothe, OH
So, I typically use full coverage foundation and have been looking for a good bb cream to use. I’ve tried applying this 3 times with different methods (fingers, beauty blender, brush), but no matter the way I apply it, it ends up patchy. I’m not a fan and will not be purchasing this again.
Maggie Z.
York
This used to be my foundation of choice until I tried other things. I always used radiance instead of matte because I tend to have drier skin. It applies and blends nicely, and it's a great product for how cheap it is.
Alicia L.
San Francisco, CA
For a more budget friendly BB creme this stuff is great! I don't like foundation and I'm new to the beauty world so BB creme was my savior. It is light and evens out the skin tone. It also has SPF, but i like to add SPF on top of it just because I'm not sure how effective the SPF is in it. it's natural looking and light weight and does a pretty good job of blending in, but I would imagine that there are other BB cremes out there that can melt into your face a bit better than this one. Still, this is great and I would buy it again since I'm not too fussy about foundations and similar products and I don't use them everyday.
Munia I.
Great medium coverage bb cream that you can build. it is lightweight and is great for sensitive skin. It also has spf, so you don't have to add more, but if you want to add extra, it mixes well and blends easily on the skin. highly recommend! it's very affordable and accessible.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
I do enjoy this BB cream. However, it does bunch up a bit. Not enough that I didn't use the entire product but enough to know that its not the 'one' in BB creams for me. Its super hydrating which I really need for my dry skin and I love the packaging and price.
Nancy W.
Sanford, FL
Love this bb cream. Wonder sun screen, great coverage, and gives plenty of moisture to my skin. I usually do not like bb creams due to the lack of coverage on dark under circles but this stuff works wonders and only for a few bucks. Go buy this ladies!
ADINA S.
DeSoto
I love this stuff it's affordable and along with the RIMMEL PRIMER underneath my oily skin is hidden all day without looking dried out
Samantha  W.
Terry, MT
Nice coverage, looks pretty on the skin with a subtle glow. Shades are horrific and very gray toned with few options
Maria M.
I love it there are no words this product is so good in its functions that when it comes to make up it is impossible not to use it, I buy it online and I love the easy way to use it besides its packaging is so cute and practical to wear I would always buy it and I recommend it a love
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I work as a makeup artist, I'm always testing new products and brand new ones.