Rimmel Wake Me Up Radiance BB Cream (Various Shades) uploaded by Becky P.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Achieve a flawless barely there makeup look with Rimmel Wake Me Up Radiance BB Cream. The unique 'Super Makeup' formula features 9-in-1 benefits working to prime moisturise and minimise pores whilst concealing brightening and awakening the complexion. Lightweight and barely noticeable upon application the perfecting base will create a natural looking finish with a radiant glow. Fortified with SPF25 for ultimate UV protection. - K.N. see more...

Buy on HQhair.com*
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
San Francisco, CA
For a more budget friendly BB creme this stuff is great! I don't like foundation and I'm new to the beauty world so BB creme was my savior. It is light and evens out the skin tone. It also has SPF, but i like to add SPF on top of it just because I'm not sure how effective the SPF is in it. it's natural looking and light weight and does a pretty good job of blending in, but I would imagine that there are other BB cremes out there that can melt into your face a bit better than this one. Still, this is great and I would buy it again since I'm not too fussy about foundations and similar products and I don't use them everyday.
Munia I.
Munia I.
Great medium coverage bb cream that you can build. it is lightweight and is great for sensitive skin. It also has spf, so you don't have to add more, but if you want to add extra, it mixes well and blends easily on the skin. highly recommend! it's very affordable and accessible.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
I do enjoy this BB cream. However, it does bunch up a bit. Not enough that I didn't use the entire product but enough to know that its not the 'one' in BB creams for me. Its super hydrating which I really need for my dry skin and I love the packaging and price.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Sanford, FL
Love this bb cream. Wonder sun screen, great coverage, and gives plenty of moisture to my skin. I usually do not like bb creams due to the lack of coverage on dark under circles but this stuff works wonders and only for a few bucks. Go buy this ladies!
Maggie Z.
Maggie Z.
York
This used to be my foundation of choice until I tried other things. I always used radiance instead of matte because I tend to have drier skin. It applies and blends nicely, and it's a great product for how cheap it is.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Resistencia, Chaco
Excellent coverage for a bb cream, very gentle on the skin, easy to blend, it comes in a lot of shades and has spf
Aimee-lee C.
Aimee-lee C.
London
My favourite bb cream I've tried. It smells great and actually matches my skin tone which for someone pale like me is quite hard to find. It's light enough for days When i don't want to wear foundation and leaves my skin looking fresh and ready for the day. It's easy to apply and blends seamlessly. Haven't had any problems with it. It's perfect for a no makeup look too and I'll generally wear it on warmer days.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Love this product. It is great from work when I don't want to over do my make up. I usually just wear this with a power over the top.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Plymouth , Devon
Can make your skin very orange. A very sheer coverage and not very good for dry areas. Does have SPF15 and is very light on the skin