BY RIMMEL LONDON

9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Harleen S.
Harleen S.
This is horrible to thin and just doesn't have a good coverage at all and doesn't last on my face
Melodee S.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
I love BB creams. Whenever I come across one I have to try them. I would recommend this.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Love this product! It's amazing and with my Lupus, I am glad it has sunscreen!
Sienna C.
Sienna C.
I loved the application of this as it just went onto my face so easily with my foundation brush and beauty blender however, i felt like it came off quite quickly even with primer on and didn't give that great coverage. The price is amazing for the quality of this product and i love the radiance as well but i would be careful with the skin tone you pick in the store because it not exactly right when it comes to that. Overall i recommend because it is a natural, hydrating BB cream
Molly B.
Molly B.
I have tried many Bb creams because my skin isn't suited to foundation well and I can sometimes develop bad acne from it. I can say that this and the Maybelline Bb cream are my favorites. I like this one more, however, because it is a higher coverage but doesn't feel very heavy. It is good for putting bronzer, contour, blusher and highlighter over the top. It is an overall great product!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
I stared using this because my winter foundation is to thick for the hot summer days and just doesn't stay on long. This saved my makeup after I started using it, its so perfect for the summer. I also think this is good for people with dry and dark under eyes.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
shrewsbury, Shropshire
It's rare for me to find a perfect Bb cream which I can wear with any skin type. I also wear this as a foundation due to the radiant finish and I'm loving the dewy skin look so I only lightly set my under eye makeup. The formula of this Bb cream glides Nicely onto the skin and blends in perfectly. I normal dot a few dots on my face, then rub it all over to make sure I have a even coverage and then just blend it out even more with a real techniques miracle complex sponge. This is a great BB cream if you want a radiant cover and also a great coverage.
Rhianna W.
Rhianna W.
I think this product is so good and it works in 3 different ways, you can use it as a primer, a concealer (if you have a lighter colour than your skin tone) and a foundation. I find it sits really well on the skin it feels comfortable and blends well.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
London, ['', '', '']
This product does not really work well for me, I find it difficult to find a good bb cream. It applied quite dark and patchy and dried my skin
Ruth T.
Ruth T.
Baldocks , Hertfordshire
I really like this BB cream its light and bright and looks great in the skin. Sometimes foundation looks very heavy but this has a good coverage without the weight. Also ver blendable
Molly E.
Molly E.
This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
How full coverage is this bb cream