Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic.
Photos (13)
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ

I loved the consistancy of this and it was super easy to apply with my beauty blender. The BB cream has a nice radiant finish but I only gave it 3 stars because the light was waaayyyyyy to dark for me. If your super pale like me, i wouldn't recommend this.
Holli W.
Holli W.
Pooler, GA

This blends nicely, evens out my skin tone, and brightens my complexion. It is easy to apply and lasts all day. I've been using it for a while and haven't had any breakouts.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
shrewsbury, Shropshire

It's rare for me to find a perfect Bb cream which I can wear with any skin type. I also wear this as a foundation due to the radiant finish and I'm loving the dewy skin look so I only lightly set my under eye makeup. The formula of this Bb cream glides Nicely onto the skin and blends in perfectly. I normal dot a few dots on my face, then rub it all over to make sure I have a even coverage and then just blend it out even more with a real techniques miracle complex sponge. This is a great BB cream if you want a radiant cover and also a great coverage.
Sienna C.
Sienna C.

I loved the application of this as it just went onto my face so easily with my foundation brush and beauty blender however, i felt like it came off quite quickly even with primer on and didn't give that great coverage. The price is amazing for the quality of this product and i love the radiance as well but i would be careful with the skin tone you pick in the store because it not exactly right when it comes to that. Overall i recommend because it is a natural, hydrating BB cream
Molly B.
Molly B.

I have tried many Bb creams because my skin isn't suited to foundation well and I can sometimes develop bad acne from it. I can say that this and the Maybelline Bb cream are my favorites. I like this one more, however, because it is a higher coverage but doesn't feel very heavy. It is good for putting bronzer, contour, blusher and highlighter over the top. It is an overall great product!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

I stared using this because my winter foundation is to thick for the hot summer days and just doesn't stay on long. This saved my makeup after I started using it, its so perfect for the summer. I also think this is good for people with dry and dark under eyes.
Erin H.
Erin H.

I hated this!! It made me look more oily glittery and sweaty. It was not flattering at all. There are some amazing drugstore BB creams and this is definitely not one of them. I wouldn't give it any stars if the app would've let me!!
Becca H.
Becca H.
Spalding

Not the best, I was slightly disappointed because normally Rimmel are vey good. It might just have been mine or its my skin but I just came off very quickly when I sweat. Not good if you have a P.E lesson.
Ruth T.
Ruth T.

I really like this BB cream its light and bright and looks great in the skin. Sometimes foundation looks very heavy but this has a good coverage without the weight. Also ver blendable
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire

Havent had this in a while since I left home, always used to use this its absolutely fantastic the best bb cream in my opinion its brilliant covers everything up perfect! #LOVETHIS
Molly E.
Molly E.

This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mckinleyville, CA

Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA

How full coverage is this bb cream

Join Now