Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic.
Photos (13)
Ariana Nathaly R.
Ariana Nathaly R.
Doral, FL
April 1, 2017, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: 001 Light
Me llama la atención. Espero sea ligero y nada pegajoso. Si fuera así. Lo usaría todos los días, y que es un hidratante
Miah H.
Miah H.
Tuscola, IL
March 29, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: 001 Light
Broke me out bad and the finish looked orange. Was very oily and fell off throughout the day. Do not recommend this product!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Keyport, NJ
I used this makeup during the summer because it has SPF 20 sunscreen it it. I usually use powder foundation so this felt very heavy to me. I also felt kinda greasy. I won't use it going forward.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Riverside, CA
March 28, 2017, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: 001 Light
Love it ! i overall love bb creams for no makeup days very creamy and affordable a bit goes long ways . ❤❤❤ Its a must
Holli W.
Holli W.
Pooler, GA
This blends nicely, evens out my skin tone, and brightens my complexion. It is easy to apply and lasts all day. I've been using it for a while and haven't had any breakouts.
karina m.
karina m.
Nice coverage for a daily usage and texture is also nice but not enough color range and oxidizes pink it would be nice for pale to fair skin tones
Ra'na H.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love this cream! It's light and breathy and doesn't leave my face feeling oily or heavy all while providing pretty good coverage.
ann c.
ann c.
Lawton, OK
I actually like this product. It is very light so for those no makeup days but you want your skin to look good it is perfect.
Izzy F.
Izzy F.
This very nice its light and smooth. Easy to put on. It covers and lasts all day very good for red skin areas.
Harleen S.
Harleen S.
This is horrible to thin and just doesn't have a good coverage at all and doesn't last on my face
Molly E.
Molly E.
This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mckinleyville, CA
Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
How full coverage is this bb cream