Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic.
Photos (13)
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.

I really like this product works really good love the fact that it has sunscreen and it's not watery
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ

I loved the consistancy of this and it was super easy to apply with my beauty blender. The BB cream has a nice radiant finish but I only gave it 3 stars because the light was waaayyyyyy to dark for me. If your super pale like me, i wouldn't recommend this.
Madison P.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI

The rimmel bb creams are some of the best I've ever used from the drugstore. They have some of the best coverage and if you just set them with a powder, you're good to go all day. I also love the texture of these. They're very smooth and easy to apply.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Keyport, NJ

I used this makeup during the summer because it has SPF 20 sunscreen it it. I usually use powder foundation so this felt very heavy to me. I also felt kinda greasy. I won't use it going forward.
Holli W.
Holli W.
Pooler, GA

This blends nicely, evens out my skin tone, and brightens my complexion. It is easy to apply and lasts all day. I've been using it for a while and haven't had any breakouts.
karina m.
karina m.

Nice coverage for a daily usage and texture is also nice but not enough color range and oxidizes pink it would be nice for pale to fair skin tones
Ra'na H.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC

I absolutely love this cream! It's light and breathy and doesn't leave my face feeling oily or heavy all while providing pretty good coverage.
ann c.
ann c.
Lawton, OK

I actually like this product. It is very light so for those no makeup days but you want your skin to look good it is perfect.
Izzy F.
Izzy F.

This very nice its light and smooth. Easy to put on. It covers and lasts all day very good for red skin areas.
Harleen S.
Harleen S.

This is horrible to thin and just doesn't have a good coverage at all and doesn't last on my face
Molly E.
Molly E.

This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mckinleyville, CA

Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA

How full coverage is this bb cream

Join Now