Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic.
Photos (13)
Emily C.
Emily C.
Riverside, CA

Love it ! i overall love bb creams for no makeup days very creamy and affordable a bit goes long ways . ❤❤❤ Its a must
tiffany w.
tiffany w.
Havana, IL

This stuff is okay for a drug store foundation. but it really starts to aink into your pores and xling to dey patches
Mckinleyville, CA

Such a great brand!! Highly recommended! You won't regret it. Good gift idea too. Perfect for anyone. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Izzy F.
Izzy F.

This very nice its light and smooth. Easy to put on. It covers and lasts all day very good for red skin areas.
paula m.
paula m.

The thrut this product i love renders a lot also fades very well but this product is over and i want another
Amandalee W.
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA

This isn't my favorite concealer it's really thin but not in the way I want, it gets the job done though.
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.

I really like this product works really good love the fact that it has sunscreen and it's not watery
Harleen S.
Harleen S.

This is horrible to thin and just doesn't have a good coverage at all and doesn't last on my face
Melodee S.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA

I love BB creams. Whenever I come across one I have to try them. I would recommend this.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA

Love this product! It's amazing and with my Lupus, I am glad it has sunscreen!
Molly E.
Molly E.

This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Mckinleyville, CA

Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA

How full coverage is this bb cream

Join Now