Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic.
Photos (13)
AJ B.
AJ B.
Indianapolis, IN
March 2, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: 001 Light
I used this in the summer when I got a bit of a tan and my usual foundation didn't match me. It's inexpensive (which brought me to this product). I bought the lightest color and even with a tan it was a little dark for me so I wish there was a broader color range.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I loved the consistancy of this and it was super easy to apply with my beauty blender. The BB cream has a nice radiant finish but I only gave it 3 stars because the light was waaayyyyyy to dark for me. If your super pale like me, i wouldn't recommend this.
Madison P.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
The rimmel bb creams are some of the best I've ever used from the drugstore. They have some of the best coverage and if you just set them with a powder, you're good to go all day. I also love the texture of these. They're very smooth and easy to apply.
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
March 30, 2017, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: 001 Light
Me recuerda mucho al bb cream de Maybelline. Realmente es bueno y deja muy buen acabado en la piel. Economico a diferencia de otras marcas.
Traci C.
Traci C.
Ardmore , Ok
March 19, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: 001 Light
This is a nice BB cream for a simple non full coverage day. It does give you a nice finish and keeps your skin looking nice and flawless.
amanda l.
amanda l.
Grand Saline, TX
March 28, 2017, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: 001 Light
This bb cream is very good it leaves my skin feeling smooth and just beautiful and it also covers very well and blends good
tiffany w.
tiffany w.
Havana, IL
March 26, 2017, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: 001 Light
This stuff is okay for a drug store foundation. but it really starts to aink into your pores and xling to dey patches
Mckinleyville, CA
April 1, 2017, 3:36 a.m.
Review for: 001 Light
Such a great brand!! Highly recommended! You won't regret it. Good gift idea too. Perfect for anyone. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
paula m.
paula m.
April 2, 2017, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: 001 Light
The thrut this product i love renders a lot also fades very well but this product is over and i want another
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Cedarhurst, NY
April 3, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: 001 Light
I like this!! Good for a sheer coverage, or to mix with foundation to get the right color. Stays on my face all day long!
Molly E.
Molly E.
This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Mckinleyville, CA
Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
How full coverage is this bb cream