Add a Photo

Rimmel Wake Me Up Radiance BB - Cream Light

9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic.
Photos (13)
Becca H.
Becca H.
Spalding

Not the best, I was slightly disappointed because normally Rimmel are vey good. It might just have been mine or its my skin but I just came off very quickly when I sweat. Not good if you have a P.E lesson.
April D.
April D.
Wentzville, MO

I love this bb cream. It's my new go to. I have bad dry skin and this covers so much better than regular foundation without leaving patchy dry spots. It helps even out my skin tone without being cakey.
Emme C.
Emme C.
Arlington, WA

Sometimes I can wear this and be fine, other times it oxidizes and looks so orange on my pale skin. The lightest shade is so dark. It is a very hydrating bb cream, sheer coverage and great for summer.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Keyport, NJ

I used this makeup during the summer because it has SPF 20 sunscreen it it. I usually use powder foundation so this felt very heavy to me. I also felt kinda greasy. I won't use it going forward.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Dunstable, MA

Obsessed with this! blends nicely, never looks cakes due to it being a BB cream... it's like it's your skin but better! will be repurchasing!

tip: best applied with a beauty blender
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire

Havent had this in a while since I left home, always used to use this its absolutely fantastic the best bb cream in my opinion its brilliant covers everything up perfect! #LOVETHIS
Holli W.
Holli W.
Pooler, GA

This blends nicely, evens out my skin tone, and brightens my complexion. It is easy to apply and lasts all day. I've been using it for a while and haven't had any breakouts.
brieanne m.
brieanne m.
Santa Clara, CA

I'm intermediate not dark but not pale , but this did make me look really pale . I didn't like it for that reason. And at the end of the day it made me look really oily .
Haley B.
Haley B.

This is a wonderful, hydrating bb cream that is perfect for everyday! It covers slight imperfections and redness and gives me enough moisture for my dry skin!
karina m.
karina m.

Nice coverage for a daily usage and texture is also nice but not enough color range and oxidizes pink it would be nice for pale to fair skin tones
Molly E.
Molly E.

This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.

Join Now