BY RIMMEL LONDON

9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic. see more...

• What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.2 Answers
  • This product looks like something I would like, how does it react w...6 Answers
  • How full coverage is this bb creamBe the first to answer!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I loved the consistancy of this and it was super easy to apply with my beauty blender. The BB cream has a nice radiant finish but I only gave it 3 stars because the light was waaayyyyyy to dark for me. If your super pale like me, i wouldn't recommend this.
Madison P.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
The rimmel bb creams are some of the best I've ever used from the drugstore. They have some of the best coverage and if you just set them with a powder, you're good to go all day. I also love the texture of these. They're very smooth and easy to apply.
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Me recuerda mucho al bb cream de Maybelline. Realmente es bueno y deja muy buen acabado en la piel. Economico a diferencia de otras marcas.
Traci C.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
This is a nice BB cream for a simple non full coverage day. It does give you a nice finish and keeps your skin looking nice and flawless.
amanda l.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This bb cream is very good it leaves my skin feeling smooth and just beautiful and it also covers very well and blends good
tiffany w.
tiffany w.
Havana, IL
This stuff is okay for a drug store foundation. but it really starts to aink into your pores and xling to dey patches
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
This isn't the best BB cream out there but its the only dewy drugstore BB cream that I like. It does have a thick consistency and it will tend to grab on to your dry spots. Other than that it's pretty good.
McKinleyville, CA
Such a great brand!! Highly recommended! You won't regret it. Good gift idea too. Perfect for anyone. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
paula m.
paula m.
The thrut this product i love renders a lot also fades very well but this product is over and i want another
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Cedarhurst, NY
I like this!! Good for a sheer coverage, or to mix with foundation to get the right color. Stays on my face all day long!
Molly E.
Molly E.
This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
McKinleyville, CA
Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar , CA
How full coverage is this bb cream