BY RIMMEL LONDON

9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca J.
This isn't the best BB cream out there but its the only dewy drugstore BB cream that I like. It does have a thick consistency and it will tend to grab on to your dry spots. Other than that it's pretty good.
brieanne m.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm intermediate not dark but not pale , but this did make me look really pale . I didn't like it for that reason. And at the end of the day it made me look really oily .
Erin L.
Keyport, NJ
I used this makeup during the summer because it has SPF 20 sunscreen it it. I usually use powder foundation so this felt very heavy to me. I also felt kinda greasy. I won't use it going forward.
Haley B.
This is a wonderful, hydrating bb cream that is perfect for everyday! It covers slight imperfections and redness and gives me enough moisture for my dry skin!
Holli W.
Pooler, GA
This blends nicely, evens out my skin tone, and brightens my complexion. It is easy to apply and lasts all day. I've been using it for a while and haven't had any breakouts.
Eloisa R.
I really like this product works really good love the fact that it has sunscreen and it's not watery
karina m.
Nice coverage for a daily usage and texture is also nice but not enough color range and oxidizes pink it would be nice for pale to fair skin tones
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love this cream! It's light and breathy and doesn't leave my face feeling oily or heavy all while providing pretty good coverage.
ann c.
Lawton, OK
I actually like this product. It is very light so for those no makeup days but you want your skin to look good it is perfect.
Izzy F.
This very nice its light and smooth. Easy to put on. It covers and lasts all day very good for red skin areas.
Molly E.
This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
How full coverage is this bb cream