BY RIMMEL LONDON

9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Holli W.
Pooler, GA
This blends nicely, evens out my skin tone, and brightens my complexion. It is easy to apply and lasts all day. I've been using it for a while and haven't had any breakouts.
brieanne m.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm intermediate not dark but not pale , but this did make me look really pale . I didn't like it for that reason. And at the end of the day it made me look really oily .
Erin L.
Keyport, NJ
I used this makeup during the summer because it has SPF 20 sunscreen it it. I usually use powder foundation so this felt very heavy to me. I also felt kinda greasy. I won't use it going forward.
Haley B.
This is a wonderful, hydrating bb cream that is perfect for everyday! It covers slight imperfections and redness and gives me enough moisture for my dry skin!
karina m.
Nice coverage for a daily usage and texture is also nice but not enough color range and oxidizes pink it would be nice for pale to fair skin tones
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love this cream! It's light and breathy and doesn't leave my face feeling oily or heavy all while providing pretty good coverage.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Me recuerda mucho al bb cream de Maybelline. Realmente es bueno y deja muy buen acabado en la piel. Economico a diferencia de otras marcas.
Jarielly S.
It’s fine the first few minutes but it’s not great on dry skin . Makes your face look caked up. Maybe for oily skin it’s a better product
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
This is a nice BB cream for a simple non full coverage day. It does give you a nice finish and keeps your skin looking nice and flawless.
ann c.
Lawton, OK
I actually like this product. It is very light so for those no makeup days but you want your skin to look good it is perfect.
Molly E.
This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
How full coverage is this bb cream