Add a Photo

Rimmel Wake Me Up Radiance BB - Cream Light

9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic.
Photos (13)
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY

This is the first BB cream I've used and love it! I don't have to wear any make up during summer thankfully. This covers, makes my pores look smaller and moisturizes. Gives my skin a nice dewy looking glow too! Keeps my face from looking oily and doesn't clog my pores like other make up does during summer.
Emma B.
Emma B.

I love this bb cream it is pretty cheap and easy to get. It definitely is medium coverage not the best if you have tons of big breakouts. Definitely gives me a brighter radiant glow. I get it at Walgreens. I have bought it twice now and use it currents in the summer months nice and light. Love it!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Suwanee, GA

This is a great cheap BB cream. It is very smooth and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. I am fair skin with freckles and this is just enough coverage without being too heavy. I've heard it could be used as a primer under a thicker foundation but I wouldn't recommend that.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Riverside, CA

This bb cream has a pretty great formula. It might be a little too warm for my skin tone but I can easily blend it with another foundation. Over all I feel it's pretty great though it does not help with my dry skin as much as I'd like. I do have extremely dry skin though.
AJ B.
AJ B.
Indianapolis, IN

I used this in the summer when I got a bit of a tan and my usual foundation didn't match me. It's inexpensive (which brought me to this product). I bought the lightest color and even with a tan it was a little dark for me so I wish there was a broader color range.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

I stared using this because my winter foundation is to thick for the hot summer days and just doesn't stay on long. This saved my makeup after I started using it, its so perfect for the summer. I also think this is good for people with dry and dark under eyes.
Madison P.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI

The rimmel bb creams are some of the best I've ever used from the drugstore. They have some of the best coverage and if you just set them with a powder, you're good to go all day. I also love the texture of these. They're very smooth and easy to apply.
Erin H.
Erin H.

I hated this!! It made me look more oily glittery and sweaty. It was not flattering at all. There are some amazing drugstore BB creams and this is definitely not one of them. I wouldn't give it any stars if the app would've let me!!
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Marston, NC

#BeachBag essential!! This is perfect for a day at the beach because it has a SPF 20 & feels very lightweight. It is also affordable! It gives me skin a radiant glow. I would most definitely purchase it again!
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

This isn't the best BB cream out there but its the only dewy drugstore BB cream that I like. It does have a thick consistency and it will tend to grab on to your dry spots. Other than that it's pretty good.
Molly E.
Molly E.

This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.

Join Now