BY RIMMEL LONDON

9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Katie R.
The color match is not the greatest, but overall I think this is a nice product. It is super easy to use and blend out, which is great if you are in a rush or do not have time to fuss with brushes and blending tools. I usually just apply with my hands and add concealer where necessary! Gives a nice, light coverage that looks natural.
Emma B.
I love this bb cream it is pretty cheap and easy to get. It definitely is medium coverage not the best if you have tons of big breakouts. Definitely gives me a brighter radiant glow. I get it at Walgreens. I have bought it twice now and use it currents in the summer months nice and light. Love it!
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I loved the consistancy of this and it was super easy to apply with my beauty blender. The BB cream has a nice radiant finish but I only gave it 3 stars because the light was waaayyyyyy to dark for me. If your super pale like me, i wouldn't recommend this.
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
This is the first BB cream I've used and love it! I don't have to wear any make up during summer thankfully. This covers, makes my pores look smaller and moisturizes. Gives my skin a nice dewy looking glow too! Keeps my face from looking oily and doesn't clog my pores like other make up does during summer.
April D.
Wentzville, MO
I love this bb cream. It's my new go to. I have bad dry skin and this covers so much better than regular foundation without leaving patchy dry spots. It helps even out my skin tone without being cakey.
Emme C.
Bellingham, WA
Sometimes I can wear this and be fine, other times it oxidizes and looks so orange on my pale skin. The lightest shade is so dark. It is a very hydrating bb cream, sheer coverage and great for summer.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
The rimmel bb creams are some of the best I've ever used from the drugstore. They have some of the best coverage and if you just set them with a powder, you're good to go all day. I also love the texture of these. They're very smooth and easy to apply.
Jessie P.
dunstable, MA
Obsessed with this! blends nicely, never looks cakes due to it being a BB cream... it's like it's your skin but better! will be repurchasing!

tip: best applied with a beauty blender
Rebecca J.
This isn't the best BB cream out there but its the only dewy drugstore BB cream that I like. It does have a thick consistency and it will tend to grab on to your dry spots. Other than that it's pretty good.
Gabby P.
Marston, NC
#BeachBag essential!! This is perfect for a day at the beach because it has a SPF 20 & feels very lightweight. It is also affordable! It gives me skin a radiant glow. I would most definitely purchase it again!
Molly E.
This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
How full coverage is this bb cream