Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic.
Photos (13)
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Riverside, CA

This bb cream has a pretty great formula. It might be a little too warm for my skin tone but I can easily blend it with another foundation. Over all I feel it's pretty great though it does not help with my dry skin as much as I'd like. I do have extremely dry skin though.
AJ B.
AJ B.
Indianapolis, IN

I used this in the summer when I got a bit of a tan and my usual foundation didn't match me. It's inexpensive (which brought me to this product). I bought the lightest color and even with a tan it was a little dark for me so I wish there was a broader color range.
Madison P.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI

The rimmel bb creams are some of the best I've ever used from the drugstore. They have some of the best coverage and if you just set them with a powder, you're good to go all day. I also love the texture of these. They're very smooth and easy to apply.
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Marston, NC

#BeachBag essential!! This is perfect for a day at the beach because it has a SPF 20 & feels very lightweight. It is also affordable! It gives me skin a radiant glow. I would most definitely purchase it again!
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

This isn't the best BB cream out there but its the only dewy drugstore BB cream that I like. It does have a thick consistency and it will tend to grab on to your dry spots. Other than that it's pretty good.
April D.
April D.
Wentzville, MO

I love this bb cream. It's my new go to. I have bad dry skin and this covers so much better than regular foundation without leaving patchy dry spots. It helps even out my skin tone without being cakey.
Emme C.
Emme C.
Arlington, WA

Sometimes I can wear this and be fine, other times it oxidizes and looks so orange on my pale skin. The lightest shade is so dark. It is a very hydrating bb cream, sheer coverage and great for summer.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Keyport, NJ

I used this makeup during the summer because it has SPF 20 sunscreen it it. I usually use powder foundation so this felt very heavy to me. I also felt kinda greasy. I won't use it going forward.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Dunstable, MA

Obsessed with this! blends nicely, never looks cakes due to it being a BB cream... it's like it's your skin but better! will be repurchasing!

tip: best applied with a beauty blender
brieanne m.
brieanne m.
Santa Clara, CA

I'm intermediate not dark but not pale , but this did make me look really pale . I didn't like it for that reason. And at the end of the day it made me look really oily .
Molly E.
Molly E.

This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mckinleyville, CA

Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA

How full coverage is this bb cream

Join Now