Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic.
Photos (13)
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Marston, NC
#BeachBag essential!! This is perfect for a day at the beach because it has a SPF 20 & feels very lightweight. It is also affordable! It gives me skin a radiant glow. I would most definitely purchase it again!
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
This isn't the best BB cream out there but its the only dewy drugstore BB cream that I like. It does have a thick consistency and it will tend to grab on to your dry spots. Other than that it's pretty good.
April D.
April D.
Wentzville, MO
I love this bb cream. It's my new go to. I have bad dry skin and this covers so much better than regular foundation without leaving patchy dry spots. It helps even out my skin tone without being cakey.
Emme C.
Emme C.
Arlington, WA
Sometimes I can wear this and be fine, other times it oxidizes and looks so orange on my pale skin. The lightest shade is so dark. It is a very hydrating bb cream, sheer coverage and great for summer.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Dunstable, MA
Obsessed with this! blends nicely, never looks cakes due to it being a BB cream... it's like it's your skin but better! will be repurchasing!

tip: best applied with a beauty blender
brieanne m.
brieanne m.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm intermediate not dark but not pale , but this did make me look really pale . I didn't like it for that reason. And at the end of the day it made me look really oily .
Haley B.
Haley B.
This is a wonderful, hydrating bb cream that is perfect for everyday! It covers slight imperfections and redness and gives me enough moisture for my dry skin!
Amandalee W.
Amandalee W.
Redlands , CA
This isn't my favorite concealer it's really thin but not in the way I want, it gets the job done though.
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
I really like this product works really good love the fact that it has sunscreen and it's not watery
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Feb. 11, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: 001 Light
This is a great cheap BB cream. It is very smooth and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. I am fair skin with freckles and this is just enough coverage without being too heavy. I've heard it could be used as a primer under a thicker foundation but I wouldn't recommend that.
Molly E.
Molly E.
This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mckinleyville, CA
Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
How full coverage is this bb cream