BY RIMMEL LONDON

9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessie P.
dunstable, MA
Obsessed with this! blends nicely, never looks cakes due to it being a BB cream... it's like it's your skin but better! will be repurchasing!

tip: best applied with a beauty blender
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA
This isn't my favorite concealer it's really thin but not in the way I want, it gets the job done though.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a great cheap BB cream. It is very smooth and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. I am fair skin with freckles and this is just enough coverage without being too heavy. I've heard it could be used as a primer under a thicker foundation but I wouldn't recommend that.
AJ B.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this in the summer when I got a bit of a tan and my usual foundation didn't match me. It's inexpensive (which brought me to this product). I bought the lightest color and even with a tan it was a little dark for me so I wish there was a broader color range.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Very pink undertone. Smells strongly like sunscreen. It didn't give they much coverage which I expected since it is a BB cream. Bought this at Walgreens and I will not be repurchasing this again. It's a no.
Sarah P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I do not have sensitive skin, I get breakout from some foundations but rarely. This BB cream is really light on your skin. It smells nice but more than once Ive opened the lid and it just dribbled out of the tube so its very liquidy. It gets the coverage I want but does make me look like I'm wearing foundation. Great for a natural look. I am very pale, with olive undertones (due to the irish and native american I am) so its very very difficult for me to find just the right foundation and with this BB cream it fit me great, just what I was looking for. Usually ever cream I try makes me look pink-white. I just don't like how it makes my forehead specifically look dry. Only problem with it.
Jasmine K.
This is honestly an amazing bb cream if you're looking for something full-coverage. i love it because it provides me with coverage but isn't hard to apply or a difficult product. Only issue with this product is that it is thicker than most bb creams and you can def. tell you're wearing make up when you have this on. It also runs very dark.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I loved the consistancy of this and it was super easy to apply with my beauty blender. The BB cream has a nice radiant finish but I only gave it 3 stars because the light was waaayyyyyy to dark for me. If your super pale like me, i wouldn't recommend this.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
The rimmel bb creams are some of the best I've ever used from the drugstore. They have some of the best coverage and if you just set them with a powder, you're good to go all day. I also love the texture of these. They're very smooth and easy to apply.
April D.
Wentzville, MO
I love this bb cream. It's my new go to. I have bad dry skin and this covers so much better than regular foundation without leaving patchy dry spots. It helps even out my skin tone without being cakey.
Molly E.
This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
How full coverage is this bb cream