BY RIMMEL LONDON

9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Patricia S.
Live Oak, TX
I bought this out of desperation, and for the most part, I've been pleasantly surprised with how well it works. It is really thin, but goes on with a medium coverage that hides all but the worst of my cheek rosacea (which works out because it just looks like blush). I just have to make sure that my skin is extra moisturized, otherwise my chin and forehead/brow area tend to have a cakey/dry look. It's also one of the few things I've tried in recent memory that doesn't make me break out something fierce. So, for the 6 bucks and wanting something light to wear on days I don't want to go all out with makeup, it's great, but it's definitely not something I'm going to wear for events or where my makeup has to be especially on point.
Amanda W.
This is simply just ok. I feel like the undertone is very very pink and honestly I was just too greasy when I wore this. I also didn't like that it seemed to break up around my nose even when I set it with powder. This foundation does blend effortlessly and has great coverage for a BB cream it's just not something that I would purchase again and I actually ended up giving it away to my sister.
Jen V.
I’ve been using this in the summer months as a sunscreen and light foundation, which works perfectly for me. On days when I just want to smooth out my skin, but not necessarily go for that flawless look I will reach for this product. It provides a light, smoothing coverage and doesn’t feel heavy or greasy. It also stays in place! The SPF is an added bonus. This is a summer must-have for me!
Katie R.
The color match is not the greatest, but overall I think this is a nice product. It is super easy to use and blend out, which is great if you are in a rush or do not have time to fuss with brushes and blending tools. I usually just apply with my hands and add concealer where necessary! Gives a nice, light coverage that looks natural.
Sidney H.
I bought both this BB cream and the matte version of it. I enjoy both, but I find myself using this one more. This one is very comfortable, gives medium coverage, and leaves a healthy dewy glow to the ski without appearing oily. Since it does have decent coverage, I think they need to have more available colors.
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
This is the first BB cream I've used and love it! I don't have to wear any make up during summer thankfully. This covers, makes my pores look smaller and moisturizes. Gives my skin a nice dewy looking glow too! Keeps my face from looking oily and doesn't clog my pores like other make up does during summer.
Emma B.
I love this bb cream it is pretty cheap and easy to get. It definitely is medium coverage not the best if you have tons of big breakouts. Definitely gives me a brighter radiant glow. I get it at Walgreens. I have bought it twice now and use it currents in the summer months nice and light. Love it!
Haley Y.
Riverside, CA
This bb cream has a pretty great formula. It might be a little too warm for my skin tone but I can easily blend it with another foundation. Over all I feel it's pretty great though it does not help with my dry skin as much as I'd like. I do have extremely dry skin though.
Gabby P.
Marston, NC
#BeachBag essential!! This is perfect for a day at the beach because it has a SPF 20 & feels very lightweight. It is also affordable! It gives me skin a radiant glow. I would most definitely purchase it again!
Emme C.
BELLINGHAM, WA
Sometimes I can wear this and be fine, other times it oxidizes and looks so orange on my pale skin. The lightest shade is so dark. It is a very hydrating bb cream, sheer coverage and great for summer.
Molly E.
This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
How full coverage is this bb cream