Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
9-in-1 Skin Perfecting, Super Makeup Primes Smoothes Conceals Helps minimize the appearance of pores Provides natural looking coverage Moisturizes for 24 hours Awake tired skin Brightens the skin with vitamin C complex Gives a radiant finish ol Wake up skin with a healthy glow. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic.
Photos (13)
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Live Oak, TX
I bought this out of desperation, and for the most part, I've been pleasantly surprised with how well it works. It is really thin, but goes on with a medium coverage that hides all but the worst of my cheek rosacea (which works out because it just looks like blush). I just have to make sure that my skin is extra moisturized, otherwise my chin and forehead/brow area tend to have a cakey/dry look. It's also one of the few things I've tried in recent memory that doesn't make me break out something fierce. So, for the 6 bucks and wanting something light to wear on days I don't want to go all out with makeup, it's great, but it's definitely not something I'm going to wear for events or where my makeup has to be especially on point.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I do not have sensitive skin, I get breakout from some foundations but rarely. This BB cream is really light on your skin. It smells nice but more than once Ive opened the lid and it just dribbled out of the tube so its very liquidy. It gets the coverage I want but does make me look like I'm wearing foundation. Great for a natural look. I am very pale, with olive undertones (due to the irish and native american I am) so its very very difficult for me to find just the right foundation and with this BB cream it fit me great, just what I was looking for. Usually ever cream I try makes me look pink-white. I just don't like how it makes my forehead specifically look dry. Only problem with it.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
This is simply just ok. I feel like the undertone is very very pink and honestly I was just too greasy when I wore this. I also didn't like that it seemed to break up around my nose even when I set it with powder. This foundation does blend effortlessly and has great coverage for a BB cream it's just not something that I would purchase again and I actually ended up giving it away to my sister.
Jen V.
Jen V.
I’ve been using this in the summer months as a sunscreen and light foundation, which works perfectly for me. On days when I just want to smooth out my skin, but not necessarily go for that flawless look I will reach for this product. It provides a light, smoothing coverage and doesn’t feel heavy or greasy. It also stays in place! The SPF is an added bonus. This is a summer must-have for me!
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
This is honestly an amazing bb cream if you're looking for something full-coverage. i love it because it provides me with coverage but isn't hard to apply or a difficult product. Only issue with this product is that it is thicker than most bb creams and you can def. tell you're wearing make up when you have this on. It also runs very dark.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Sept. 28, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: 001 Light
The color match is not the greatest, but overall I think this is a nice product. It is super easy to use and blend out, which is great if you are in a rush or do not have time to fuss with brushes and blending tools. I usually just apply with my hands and add concealer where necessary! Gives a nice, light coverage that looks natural.
Sidney H.
Sidney H.
I bought both this BB cream and the matte version of it. I enjoy both, but I find myself using this one more. This one is very comfortable, gives medium coverage, and leaves a healthy dewy glow to the ski without appearing oily. Since it does have decent coverage, I think they need to have more available colors.
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY
This is the first BB cream I've used and love it! I don't have to wear any make up during summer thankfully. This covers, makes my pores look smaller and moisturizes. Gives my skin a nice dewy looking glow too! Keeps my face from looking oily and doesn't clog my pores like other make up does during summer.
Emma B.
Emma B.
I love this bb cream it is pretty cheap and easy to get. It definitely is medium coverage not the best if you have tons of big breakouts. Definitely gives me a brighter radiant glow. I get it at Walgreens. I have bought it twice now and use it currents in the summer months nice and light. Love it!
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Riverside, CA
This bb cream has a pretty great formula. It might be a little too warm for my skin tone but I can easily blend it with another foundation. Over all I feel it's pretty great though it does not help with my dry skin as much as I'd like. I do have extremely dry skin though.
Molly E.
Molly E.
This product looks like something I would like, how does it react with your skin? Is it oily?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mckinleyville, CA
Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
What is BB cream? Maybe I'm just dumb but I really have no clue lol.
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
How full coverage is this bb cream