BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
This foundation is perfect for everyday wear! It lasts all day and it adds a gorgeous glow to your skin . I'd say it has medium- buildable coverage and it is quite hydrating! I would recommend it for the price!
Amy D.
Amy D.
I originally bought this foundation for every day wear, as I had been on the hunt for a medium coverage foundation to give me that natural look. Past reviews made this seem like a promising buy. But i was sadly disappointed, it clung to any dry patches of skin and had a very obvious shimmer to it. A shimmer which even made some people think I had highlighter all over my face! It did give the coverage I was looking for but the other factors just dragged it down too far. Not a product I will purchase again, although it may work for you.
Ashikin H.
Ashikin H.
I love this foundation because it gives a semi matte-dewy finish which is really flattering. I have oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin but this foundation didn't break me out or cause any irritations. It has a decent medium coverage but I definitely still use concealer and set my foundation with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Translucent.
Jane P.
Jane P.
I tried out this foundation 3 years ago and it was the first foundation I ever bought. Everyone I knew was raving about this so I thought I would try it out. I did not like it at all and was very disappointed with it. The shimmer in it made me look glittery, not radiant. The coverage was very low and I couldn't find a shade that matched my skin tone. I will try this again to see if my opinions change but for the mean time I am staying far away.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pine Glen, NB
This is definitely my winter shade for when my skin is a little less tan. The "wake me up" factor also helps with my winter exhaustion. It really gives my skin a beautiful, radiant, but natural look, and it builds nicely too!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Magog, QC
This is the best foundation I've ever used. Whenever my bottle runs out, I ask myself if I should try something new, and when I do, I always regret it! This is a great product that I keep coming back to year after year.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Another foundation that i enjoy using. the colour that i have is a little bit too red toned for my skin tone but overall great product, again i would recommend applying with a beauty blender or beauty sponge because it can leave tiny streaks with a brush but i really enjoy using it, probably even more if i had the correct shade but i still like using it. :)
Georgia H.
Georgia H.
Lightweight foundation with a medium coverage that really brightens up the skin in a morning. Even if you're very fair skinned however, don't get this in porcelain as it is snow coloured
Natalia Z.
Natalia Z.
It gave me a really bad allergic reaction where all my eye area had gone extremely dry and flaky and swollen, t wouldn't go away until I used the aveeno moisturizer. It could be just me, but its useful information for anyone with sensitive skin.
Lizzie D.
Lizzie D.
sittingbourne
Really nice and dewy finish but the colours are very orange toned and the glitter can be quite obvious especially in winter and needs to powdered but overall a really nice finish
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??