BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Britney S.
Britney S.
Whitehaven,Cumbria
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
This product isn't very lightweight,and tends to go patchy within a couple of hours of putting it on...advantages of the product is,it's good coverage for the first hour and is an affordable affordable price. Sorry but I will not be purchasing this product again.
Mada L.
Mada L.
Botosani
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
A good affordable foundation with little coverage but good for hot days as it's not so visible on the skin. It brightenes the face and gives it a healthy smooth appearance. The best part of it is that it's shiny haha
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
I'm absolutely in love with this Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. I think it dries nice, lasts all day and is an average coverage but partially good under the eyes where the eye bags usually are. This is great for beginners with makeup and is infact one of my favourite foundations I would definitely recommend buying and I would re-purchase this product.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Such and amazing foundation, goes on perfectly and stays on all day! It has a good coverage definitely covers any red patches on the skin , it is amazing for both dry and oily skin , I would definitely buy again!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Portsmouth
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Absolutely love this foundation it's perfect for my skin and it's also has brilliant coverage and I think it's very lightweight and long lasting throughout the day I'd definitely recommend this to others!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Only bought this product the other day and I haves to say it's a really good foundation for what I paid it's not long lasting as it rubs off easily has a matte finish but doesn't cover very well I don't think I would buy it again
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
I love the idea of this foundation. I've used Rimmel foundations for years now and this was my latest purchase. I'm usually always the colour 'Soft Beige' when it comes to this brands foundation lines, but unfortunately, this colour looked much to orange. Using a wet beauty blender or beauty sponge, I was able to sheer it out enough to avoid looking like and Oompa Loompa. Another thing I'm on the fence about this foundation is that is literally have shimmer/glitter in it. I'm assuming thats where the "wake me up" look comes in. I wish it was more luminizing rather than shimmer. I still enjoy the formula, it feels silky and smooth and not to heavy that you feel like your face was caked on.
Tallissa E.
Tallissa E.
This is a very lovely light to medium coverage foundation. I really liked the fact that the scent wasn't too overpowering. many people have issues with the glitter in the product but honestly that didn't bother me at all I kind of thought it was nice to have just a little bit of a glow going on. the only problem that I have with this is the lack of colour selections I'm very fair and the lightest shade is too dark even on my tan days.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
This foundation is perfect for everyday wear! It lasts all day and it adds a gorgeous glow to your skin . I'd say it has medium- buildable coverage and it is quite hydrating! I would recommend it for the price!
Amy D.
Amy D.
I originally bought this foundation for every day wear, as I had been on the hunt for a medium coverage foundation to give me that natural look. Past reviews made this seem like a promising buy. But i was sadly disappointed, it clung to any dry patches of skin and had a very obvious shimmer to it. A shimmer which even made some people think I had highlighter all over my face! It did give the coverage I was looking for but the other factors just dragged it down too far. Not a product I will purchase again, although it may work for you.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??