BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on lookfan...*
Steph B.
Another foundation that i enjoy using. the colour that i have is a little bit too red toned for my skin tone but overall great product, again i would recommend applying with a beauty blender or beauty sponge because it can leave tiny streaks with a brush but i really enjoy using it, probably even more if i had the correct shade but i still like using it. :)
Megan W.
Magog, QC
This is the best foundation I've ever used. Whenever my bottle runs out, I ask myself if I should try something new, and when I do, I always regret it! This is a great product that I keep coming back to year after year.
Teresa  B.
This foundation gives light coverage unless you later it. I have normal and oil t zone skin and this product leaves me feelin shiny after a few hours. That's why I don't think it would be good for me to layer it. I wear it when I don't need coverage for long like when I do errands
Lillz1183
Great foundation,just wish it wasn't so glittery but it definitely makes me look awake.I have normal skin so I don't know how it would work with other skin types but this foundation is one to try.
Laura M.
Made my face very dry and flakey, obviously just not a match for me but I also thought it was a little thicker than I usually go for in a liquid foundation, luckily this was a free sample I received so no love lost other than wont try again for the sake of my skin!
emma h.
SHEPTON MALLET, Somerset
I was expecting good things from this foundation but sadly am disapointed. I do have dry areas of skin but this rimmel foundation instead of covering it it clings to it so it stands out even more then u try get it off that area and its even worse. would not buy again
Georgia H.
Lightweight foundation with a medium coverage that really brightens up the skin in a morning. Even if you're very fair skinned however, don't get this in porcelain as it is snow coloured
Natalia Z.
It gave me a really bad allergic reaction where all my eye area had gone extremely dry and flaky and swollen, t wouldn't go away until I used the aveeno moisturizer. It could be just me, but its useful information for anyone with sensitive skin.
Lizzie D.
sittingbourne
Really nice and dewy finish but the colours are very orange toned and the glitter can be quite obvious especially in winter and needs to powdered but overall a really nice finish
jasmine k.
Sydney
I own the concealer as well and i don't like it has it look caky , and i was not sure about giving this a try and when i did it was much better then i expected it doesn't have the most coverage but its just enough , at first it moisturises and hydrates but it does dry up a little end of the day but that not really a big problem.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?