BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
jasmine k.
Sydney
I own the concealer as well and i don't like it has it look caky , and i was not sure about giving this a try and when i did it was much better then i expected it doesn't have the most coverage but its just enough , at first it moisturises and hydrates but it does dry up a little end of the day but that not really a big problem.
Lewis H.
Southampton
This product is good. It matches my skin tone and gives full coverage however sometimes I find it leaves my face looking a bit cakey? This could be down to the brush I use but I don't know? Really good for oily skin! Would buy again!
Sara V.
This foundation had a very nice natural finish with light to medium coverage. I initially loved this foundation however came to notice tiny flecks of glitter on my face when outside. Not too noticeable but can be seen in sunlight.
Sophia C.
Wednesbury
It is so rare for me to stumble across a excellent foundation like this one! It does not cake up my skin or leave me looking like I have overdone my make up, it is so creamy and really easy to apply, I cannot recommend this enough!!
Megan V.
Stenhousemuir , Larbert
I have this product but I find that it rubs off and transfers very easily. I have also found that it oxidises quite badly and it can sometimes look orange on the skin.
Hilde H.
Norway
Not the best foundation if you are looking for coverage, a lot of shimmer in it - which I'm not a big fan of. Makes your skin look "better", I would not recommend it.
Chandani T.
Didn't enjoy this for my oily skin. The product contains bits of sparkle/glitter in them which made me break out and irritated my skin. Not suitable for anyone with oily skin, it will make you look like a grease ball!
Barbara F.
During the summer when I tan out in the sun I will usually then have to buy a darker toned foundation and I have to say I really love it the coverage the way it moisturises and hydrates my skin but then at the end it dries up a tiny bit and mattifies my face just a bit but the end result is really good .
This foundation has a very good coverage and is very smooth to put on and very appliable and easy to use with any brush and I have repurchased this product many times and have a never come up or found an alternative and will carry on buying this product
Naomi R.
This foundation is my lifeline. It makes you look absolutely flawless and I have not yet managed to make it look cakey even when I've loaded it with powder. Its brightening and coupled with any concealer you can absolutely get that photoshopped look. Its buildable but also beautiful on its own. 10/10
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?