Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#294 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

This foundation is perfect for everyday wear! It lasts all day and it adds a gorgeous glow to your skin . I'd say it has medium- buildable coverage and it is quite hydrating! I would recommend it for the price!
I didn't like this initially because it was too thick and cakey with my Body Shop foundation brush, but with the Real Techniques buffing brush I've changed my mind and using a lighter hand has made me love it!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Portsmouth

Absolutely love this foundation it's perfect for my skin and it's also has brilliant coverage and I think it's very lightweight and long lasting throughout the day I'd definitely recommend this to others!
Jade J.
Jade J.

I used this product for over a year it was stood coverage but the colour I was getting was a more orange looking tone and I wanted something that suited my skin better

I just felt a little cakey in it
Lillz1183
Lillz1183

Great foundation,just wish it wasn't so glittery but it definitely makes me look awake.I have normal skin so I don't know how it would work with other skin types but this foundation is one to try.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used (from a regular drugstore). For one it smells amazing and two it doesn't look like you're wearing foundation at all. It looks very natural.
Lara J.
Lara J.

Found this foundation quite heavy and it was darker than the concealer colour that I've used on multiple occasions. I found it too shimmery and did not blend smoothly and had a thin coverage.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

Love this foundation as it makes me feel alive and not caked up in foundation and the colour blends in really well with my skin tone. Always use this and buy more of it when it goes on offer
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.

Love this foundation as it makes me feel good and not caked up in foundation and the colour blends in really well with my skin tone. Always use this and buy more of it when it goes on offer
Arianya K.
Arianya K.
Scotland

Good coverage, the consistency was a little to thin for me so felt very wet when applying, which I wasn't gone of. Doesn't really last all day but good for nights out and very affordable!
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now