Add a Photo

#300 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Yuliia B.
Yuliia B.
Kiev, Ukraine

Has a light to medium coverage. The finish is luminous natural. Perfect for summer. Affordable. The packaging is nice, doesn't feel cheap and has a pump.
The color selection is not that big.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

Love this foundation as it makes me feel alive and not caked up in foundation and the colour blends in really well with my skin tone. Always use this and buy more of it when it goes on offer
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.

Love this foundation as it makes me feel good and not caked up in foundation and the colour blends in really well with my skin tone. Always use this and buy more of it when it goes on offer
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

I bought this in the summer and I enjoyed it for the first month maybe then I started not liking it because it didn't blend very well. It's a very light weight foundation which I enjoyed.
Arianya K.
Arianya K.
Scotland

Good coverage, the consistency was a little to thin for me so felt very wet when applying, which I wasn't gone of. Doesn't really last all day but good for nights out and very affordable!
Georgia H.
Georgia H.

Lightweight foundation with a medium coverage that really brightens up the skin in a morning. Even if you're very fair skinned however, don't get this in porcelain as it is snow coloured
Jean P.
Jean P.

Great natural dewy finish. Felt nice on the skin. I have combination oily/normal skin and it got really shiny. I also didn't like the sparkle in the foundation. I can really notice it.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Barrie, Ontario

Awesome product if you're looking for a light to medium coverage foundation that is dewy. Smells amazing & works well with other foundations for experimentation or colour correcting!
Emma B.
Emma B.

Good foundation. I use this under another foundation to build up coverage on bad skin days. It's affordable, last if you use powder to set. Can be shiny tho if you have oily skin.
Georgiana S.
Georgiana S.
Romania,Braila

I have a dry skin and this foundation for me is like perfection , it leaves my skin so deawy , because of the small particles of shimmer , best foundation for dry and normal skin
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now