BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
Natasha C.
Reading
Many Youtubers have raved about this foundation, and I had to say, I really liked it. Unfortunately, Rimmel foundation colours are a little too pink toned for me but I loved wearing this foundation despite that. It has a lovely dewy effect and would definitely recommend
Shannon M.
Sheerness
I love this foundation for Summer, when you don't really want too much cover or a heavy base. It's lightweight and provides a good enough coverage to be more than a BB cream. It's rather long lasting which is another pro! I would recommend to others time and time again.
anja p.
Sometime I love this foundation and sometime I don't. I do feel like it brightens up my skin a lot more and I have been told by a few people that I look a lot more glowy. It is quite shimmery but I like that. The only problem is it hasn't got the best coverage
Léa V.
Saint-Jean-Chrysostome
It's my go-to foundation! IT's the perfect foundation for my ultra dry skin!!This hydrate and add a glow to my skin!! The only thing I don't like it's the little sparkles that is in the foundation... But when you blend it on the skin, you can't see it!!!
Saffron M.
I don't wear makeup, but i gave this foundation a try which i bought in boots.It lasted a very long time due to me not wearing makeup, but the colour suited my skin tone, it was affordable and not expensive, i would recommend this brand to others.
Hayley M.
Essex, England
This is my go to foundation, it leaves my skin with a nice glow and leaves my skin looking natural. It isn't too thick like most foundations I have used and you only need a little to cover your face, it's nice and light and makes me skin look amazing, highly recommended
Courtney E.
Conwy, Wales
I have quite tanned skin but opted for a tiny bit lighter shade so it blends in perfectly. The thing that surprised me was, it is VERY patchy and hard to blend out. I tried it with my beauty blender and it was not great so i went in on my MAC foundation brush and still was not that great. You have to use a lot of product to even it out but still is very orange and a bit patchy.
Amanda C.
Pine Glen, NB
This is definitely my winter shade for when my skin is a little less tan. The "wake me up" factor also helps with my winter exhaustion. It really gives my skin a beautiful, radiant, but natural look, and it builds nicely too!
Jess A.
I was not really a fan with this foundation as it felt very heavy on my skin and appeared to clog up my pores. However there was a nice range of colours and the glass packaging with a pump looked high end. It is defiantly a good product and you get a lot for your money, however it just did not work for my skin.
Steph B.
Another foundation that i enjoy using. the colour that i have is a little bit too red toned for my skin tone but overall great product, again i would recommend applying with a beauty blender or beauty sponge because it can leave tiny streaks with a brush but i really enjoy using it, probably even more if i had the correct shade but i still like using it. :)
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?