Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#314 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Georgina B.
Georgina B.
london

OMG i love this foundation, makes my skin look and feel gorgeous. SOooo affordable and works just as nice as my makeup forever foundation and is much cheaper. does have little specks of glitter in it so i try not to wear it on a very sunny day
Lewis H.
Lewis H.
Southampton

This product is good. It matches my skin tone and gives full coverage however sometimes I find it leaves my face looking a bit cakey? This could be down to the brush I use but I don't know? Really good for oily skin! Would buy again!
Sara V.
Sara V.

This foundation had a very nice natural finish with light to medium coverage. I initially loved this foundation however came to notice tiny flecks of glitter on my face when outside. Not too noticeable but can be seen in sunlight.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pine Glen, NB

This is definitely my winter shade for when my skin is a little less tan. The "wake me up" factor also helps with my winter exhaustion. It really gives my skin a beautiful, radiant, but natural look, and it builds nicely too!
Bradley P.
Bradley P.

This rimmel foundation gives excellent coverage and blends out super easy! However if you are prone to oily skin it doesn't work best at covering it up which is why i tend to apply the rimmel matte powder in 001 transparen't
Megan W.
Megan W.
Magog, Quebec

This is the best foundation I've ever used. Whenever my bottle runs out, I ask myself if I should try something new, and when I do, I always regret it! This is a great product that I keep coming back to year after year.
Chandani T.
Chandani T.

Didn't enjoy this for my oily skin. The product contains bits of sparkle/glitter in them which made me break out and irritated my skin. Not suitable for anyone with oily skin, it will make you look like a grease ball!
Delphine M.
Delphine M.

Has a beautiful finish to the skin is very lightweight but has medium and buildable coverage.
Has tiny glitters (you can't see them unless you look very close) in it as wel what makes the face looks fresh and awake :)
Leah D.
Leah D.

Such and amazing foundation, goes on perfectly and stays on all day! It has a good coverage definitely covers any red patches on the skin , it is amazing for both dry and oily skin , I would definitely buy again!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

This foundation is perfect for everyday wear! It lasts all day and it adds a gorgeous glow to your skin . I'd say it has medium- buildable coverage and it is quite hydrating! I would recommend it for the price!
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?