BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on lookfan...*
Kristina A.
This oxidizes like crazy! Very fragranced as well. This isn't very long lasting and is very heavy on the skin. The shade range is not the best and it's a very thick formula which makes it really hard to apply sometimes. Not my favorite..just don't buy it
Natalie A.
You get what you pay for with this foundation. It has a dewy finish to which I then use a matte powder in top. It is fairly long lasting and easy to apply. I'd recommend for a quick buy.
Holly-Jo B.
This product doesn't have great coverage I found it hard to apply after certain primers and it was quite patchy it gives a dewy finish but it was fairly good for the price. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants a light coverage foundation. For everyone who doesn't want a light coverage foundation I wouldn't recommend this foundation at all.
Zahra A.
This foundation offers very light coverage and definitely makes you look more awake. The foundation itself contains tiny flecks of gold that did scare me at first, but after trying it out I came to realise that the glitter can not be seen although it does offer a glow to the skin. It has very light coverage that can be built upto a medium coverage but no more. Would definitely recommend if you're on a budget.
Britney S.
Whitehaven,Cumbria
This product isn't very lightweight,and tends to go patchy within a couple of hours of putting it on...advantages of the product is,it's good coverage for the first hour and is an affordable affordable price. Sorry but I will not be purchasing this product again.
Beth H.
Only bought this product the other day and I haves to say it's a really good foundation for what I paid it's not long lasting as it rubs off easily has a matte finish but doesn't cover very well I don't think I would buy it again
Morgan S.
I'm absolutely in love with this Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. I think it dries nice, lasts all day and is an average coverage but partially good under the eyes where the eye bags usually are. This is great for beginners with makeup and is infact one of my favourite foundations I would definitely recommend buying and I would re-purchase this product.
Mada L.
Botosani
A good affordable foundation with little coverage but good for hot days as it's not so visible on the skin. It brightenes the face and gives it a healthy smooth appearance. The best part of it is that it's shiny haha
Christina G.
Arnaud close , portsmouth
Absolutely love this foundation it's perfect for my skin and it's also has brilliant coverage and I think it's very lightweight and long lasting throughout the day I'd definitely recommend this to others!
Leah D.
Such and amazing foundation, goes on perfectly and stays on all day! It has a good coverage definitely covers any red patches on the skin , it is amazing for both dry and oily skin , I would definitely buy again!
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?