BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
Caitlin S.
This foundation is perfect for everyday wear! It lasts all day and it adds a gorgeous glow to your skin . I'd say it has medium- buildable coverage and it is quite hydrating! I would recommend it for the price!
Amy D.
I originally bought this foundation for every day wear, as I had been on the hunt for a medium coverage foundation to give me that natural look. Past reviews made this seem like a promising buy. But i was sadly disappointed, it clung to any dry patches of skin and had a very obvious shimmer to it. A shimmer which even made some people think I had highlighter all over my face! It did give the coverage I was looking for but the other factors just dragged it down too far. Not a product I will purchase again, although it may work for you.
Celina C.
I used this before and it really did give a brightening, smooth look to my face. It doesn't give very good oil control but because I have very dry skin, it isn't a big issue for me. The only thing I did not like about this foundation was that it has miniature sparkles in it and although it looks flawless indoors, outside, it made me shimmer and shine because of the glitter inside the foundation.
Cerys J.
I had used this for around 3 months to see if it was for me with me hearing a load of good reviews on it. But for me it looked good for about 3 hours then went patch and looked terrible and would have to top it up 2ce more through out the day. I convinced my self it was my bad applying skills but even with brushes blending sponges brushes and fingers same happened every time. 3 stars as I've heard it's good but just wasn't for me
Ashikin H.
I love this foundation because it gives a semi matte-dewy finish which is really flattering. I have oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin but this foundation didn't break me out or cause any irritations. It has a decent medium coverage but I definitely still use concealer and set my foundation with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Translucent.
Jane P.
I tried out this foundation 3 years ago and it was the first foundation I ever bought. Everyone I knew was raving about this so I thought I would try it out. I did not like it at all and was very disappointed with it. The shimmer in it made me look glittery, not radiant. The coverage was very low and I couldn't find a shade that matched my skin tone. I will try this again to see if my opinions change but for the mean time I am staying far away.
Celine V.
I do wish that it came with more shades as the one I have is a bit too light on my skin. Then again, it is summer at the moment (July) so I digress. Anyway, this foundation works well on my skin. The product gives a light sheen of shine which I do like since I am not a fan of the in-trend-matte look people really sought out to do. As a girl with an oily-combination face, it works well! It has medium coverage and it's great to layer if more coverage is needed but you do need some help with a concealer to do that.
Emilie L.
Belgium
I have bought this item twice! It's gives good coverage and is pretty cheap! I find the packaging really pretty as wel. The only con is that it's something you buy in the supermarket and that's why you can't test it beforehand to know which colour is good for you. I really recommend it!
Natasha C.
Reading
Many Youtubers have raved about this foundation, and I had to say, I really liked it. Unfortunately, Rimmel foundation colours are a little too pink toned for me but I loved wearing this foundation despite that. It has a lovely dewy effect and would definitely recommend
Shannon M.
Sheerness
I love this foundation for Summer, when you don't really want too much cover or a heavy base. It's lightweight and provides a good enough coverage to be more than a BB cream. It's rather long lasting which is another pro! I would recommend to others time and time again.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?