Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#395 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
anja p.
anja p.
Sometime I love this foundation and sometime I don't. I do feel like it brightens up my skin a lot more and I have been told by a few people that I look a lot more glowy. It is quite shimmery but I like that. The only problem is it hasn't got the best coverage
Léa V.
Léa V.
Saint-Jean-Chrysostome
It's my go-to foundation! IT's the perfect foundation for my ultra dry skin!!This hydrate and add a glow to my skin!! The only thing I don't like it's the little sparkles that is in the foundation... But when you blend it on the skin, you can't see it!!!
This foundation has a very good coverage and is very smooth to put on and very appliable and easy to use with any brush and I have repurchased this product many times and have a never come up or found an alternative and will carry on buying this product
Saffron M.
Saffron M.
I don't wear makeup, but i gave this foundation a try which i bought in boots.It lasted a very long time due to me not wearing makeup, but the colour suited my skin tone, it was affordable and not expensive, i would recommend this brand to others.
Natalia Z.
Natalia Z.
It gave me a really bad allergic reaction where all my eye area had gone extremely dry and flaky and swollen, t wouldn't go away until I used the aveeno moisturizer. It could be just me, but its useful information for anyone with sensitive skin.
Lewis H.
Lewis H.
Southampton
This product is good. It matches my skin tone and gives full coverage however sometimes I find it leaves my face looking a bit cakey? This could be down to the brush I use but I don't know? Really good for oily skin! Would buy again!
Sara V.
Sara V.
This foundation had a very nice natural finish with light to medium coverage. I initially loved this foundation however came to notice tiny flecks of glitter on my face when outside. Not too noticeable but can be seen in sunlight.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pine Glen, NB
This is definitely my winter shade for when my skin is a little less tan. The "wake me up" factor also helps with my winter exhaustion. It really gives my skin a beautiful, radiant, but natural look, and it builds nicely too!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Magog, QC
This is the best foundation I've ever used. Whenever my bottle runs out, I ask myself if I should try something new, and when I do, I always regret it! This is a great product that I keep coming back to year after year.
Chandani T.
Chandani T.
Didn't enjoy this for my oily skin. The product contains bits of sparkle/glitter in them which made me break out and irritated my skin. Not suitable for anyone with oily skin, it will make you look like a grease ball!
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??