Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#294 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Kent UK

I love this foundation for Summer, when you don't really want too much cover or a heavy base. It's lightweight and provides a good enough coverage to be more than a BB cream. It's rather long lasting which is another pro! I would recommend to others time and time again.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Essex, England

This is my go to foundation, it leaves my skin with a nice glow and leaves my skin looking natural. It isn't too thick like most foundations I have used and you only need a little to cover your face, it's nice and light and makes me skin look amazing, highly recommended
emma h.
emma h.

I was expecting good things from this foundation but sadly am disapointed. I do have dry areas of skin but this rimmel foundation instead of covering it it clings to it so it stands out even more then u try get it off that area and its even worse. would not buy again
Laura M.
Laura M.

Made my face very dry and flakey, obviously just not a match for me but I also thought it was a little thicker than I usually go for in a liquid foundation, luckily this was a free sample I received so no love lost other than wont try again for the sake of my skin!
Edie
Edie

Personally i really don't like this foundation, i have normal/dry skin and this foundation was very patchy and made my skin look horrible. It also made my skin break out which i had never experienced with any other foundations before. I would not buy this again.1/5
anja p.
anja p.

Sometime I love this foundation and sometime I don't. I do feel like it brightens up my skin a lot more and I have been told by a few people that I look a lot more glowy. It is quite shimmery but I like that. The only problem is it hasn't got the best coverage
Léa V.
Léa V.
Saint-Jean-Chrysostome

It's my go-to foundation! IT's the perfect foundation for my ultra dry skin!!This hydrate and add a glow to my skin!! The only thing I don't like it's the little sparkles that is in the foundation... But when you blend it on the skin, you can't see it!!!
This foundation has a very good coverage and is very smooth to put on and very appliable and easy to use with any brush and I have repurchased this product many times and have a never come up or found an alternative and will carry on buying this product
Saffron M.
Saffron M.

I don't wear makeup, but i gave this foundation a try which i bought in boots.It lasted a very long time due to me not wearing makeup, but the colour suited my skin tone, it was affordable and not expensive, i would recommend this brand to others.
Natalia Z.
Natalia Z.

It gave me a really bad allergic reaction where all my eye area had gone extremely dry and flaky and swollen, t wouldn't go away until I used the aveeno moisturizer. It could be just me, but its useful information for anyone with sensitive skin.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now