Add a Photo

By RIMMEL
#300 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

This foundation is perfect for everyday wear! It lasts all day and it adds a gorgeous glow to your skin . I'd say it has medium- buildable coverage and it is quite hydrating! I would recommend it for the price!
I didn't like this initially because it was too thick and cakey with my Body Shop foundation brush, but with the Real Techniques buffing brush I've changed my mind and using a lighter hand has made me love it!
A great foundation if you are looking for something with not a lot of coverage. Lasts all day. Also gives a healthy looking glow to the skin. Has a lot of product inside. Great packaging. I would recommend!!
Beth B.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN

This is not my favorite foundation. It goes on nice, but starts to crease before you can get setting spray on. I have tried I with and without powder but finally gave up. It just doesn't work well on my skin
Christina G.
Christina G.
Portsmouth

Absolutely love this foundation it's perfect for my skin and it's also has brilliant coverage and I think it's very lightweight and long lasting throughout the day I'd definitely recommend this to others!
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

Even though I know a lot of people consider this their Holy Grail Foundation, I would have to disagree. This Foundation comes up patchy and always oxidizes on my skin which I hate. I would not recommend.
Jade J.
Jade J.

I used this product for over a year it was stood coverage but the colour I was getting was a more orange looking tone and I wanted something that suited my skin better

I just felt a little cakey in it
Jelina B.
Jelina B.
Laredo, TX

I have oily skin so I cannot use this in the hot summer days but it is perfect for my skin in the winter. The dewy finish really saves my skin when it is looking very dry. Also the coverage is great!
Lillz1183
Lillz1183

Great foundation,just wish it wasn't so glittery but it definitely makes me look awake.I have normal skin so I don't know how it would work with other skin types but this foundation is one to try.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used (from a regular drugstore). For one it smells amazing and two it doesn't look like you're wearing foundation at all. It looks very natural.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now