BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Jade J.
Jade J.
I used this product for over a year it was stood coverage but the colour I was getting was a more orange looking tone and I wanted something that suited my skin better

I just felt a little cakey in it
Lara J.
Lara J.
Found this foundation quite heavy and it was darker than the concealer colour that I've used on multiple occasions. I found it too shimmery and did not blend smoothly and had a thin coverage.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Love this foundation as it makes me feel alive and not caked up in foundation and the colour blends in really well with my skin tone. Always use this and buy more of it when it goes on offer
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Love this foundation as it makes me feel good and not caked up in foundation and the colour blends in really well with my skin tone. Always use this and buy more of it when it goes on offer
Arianya K.
Arianya K.
Scotland
Good coverage, the consistency was a little to thin for me so felt very wet when applying, which I wasn't gone of. Doesn't really last all day but good for nights out and very affordable!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Good foundation. I use this under another foundation to build up coverage on bad skin days. It's affordable, last if you use powder to set. Can be shiny tho if you have oily skin.
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
Very orangey toned but a nice dewy and glowing finish. Gives a sun kissed illusion. Hydrating and Ashe an spf of 15. Easy to apply and use with a brush, hands or sponge.
Megan V.
Megan V.
I have this product but I find that it rubs off and transfers very easily. I have also found that it oxidises quite badly and it can sometimes look orange on the skin.
Hilde H.
Hilde H.
Norway
Not the best foundation if you are looking for coverage, a lot of shimmer in it - which I'm not a big fan of. Makes your skin look "better", I would not recommend it.
Nikola L.
Nikola L.
In love with this foundation its very easy to apply it lasts a very long time especially if you put powder on it its last even longer its a very good foundation
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??