BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on lookfan...*
Kattaleeya W.
Don't like this is a product for someone who does not have oily skin because it just doesn't work on someone with oily skin like me
Stephanie f.
harrogate, North Yorkshire
This was great at first but when using on a daily basis it started to make my skin more sensitive and didn't cover evenly.
Beth F.
Nice colour match , lasted all day and didn't need a touch up the pot lasts ages
Smells alright as well would recommend
Christine H.
Hebden bridge, England
Great foundation, good for the summer not to heavy or drying on the skin, doesn't leave streaky bits on the face
Lauren O.
Lobe this so much can't go anyone without it used it for the last five years wouldn't wear any other brand
Gaby
I love love love this product. I know I can use it and straight away my skin feels tighter
Avital C.
My to go foundation.
Its have a lovely glowy and dowy finish and great staying power
Love!
Laura M.
This is my favourite drugstore foundation, and I’ve even found myself reaching for this more than any of my higher end brands. It’s texture is thicker than the average liquid foundation when it comes out of the bottle but it’s smooth and feels light when applied. It has a dewy finish and lasts all day! The foundation is aptly named as it brightens your skin and leaves it looking and feeling great! I’ve been buying this product for years now, and I will never stray!
Anke M.
I didn't particularly like this product nor did I hate this one. I would not buy this product again. First of all, the staying powder was not that good. I also had a problem finding the right shade, ending up with a shade that is a little bit too dark for my skin. It also looked patchy on my skin after a day's wear. The coverage is good, though. I am sure that, when you can find the right shade and you don't mind touching up your makeup over the course of the day, this might be a match for you. For me, however, it wasn't.
Carly B.
Clacton On Sea, Essex
This foundation is pretty good. A little goes a long way and it stays in place for a good 8 hours with the right primer. My only issue is the main selling point of the product, it makes my skin look too dewy. There's just a bit too much shimmer for my liking, I like a hint from a highlighter on my cheekbones, not a whole face that could blind someone if the sun reflected off my face at the wrong angle. Good for a night out though!
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?