BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on lookfan...*
Edie
Edie
Personally i really don't like this foundation, i have normal/dry skin and this foundation was very patchy and made my skin look horrible. It also made my skin break out which i had never experienced with any other foundations before. I would not buy this again.1/5
Laura M.
Laura M.
Made my face very dry and flakey, obviously just not a match for me but I also thought it was a little thicker than I usually go for in a liquid foundation, luckily this was a free sample I received so no love lost other than wont try again for the sake of my skin!
Léa V.
Léa V.
Saint-Jean-Chrysostome
It's my go-to foundation! IT's the perfect foundation for my ultra dry skin!!This hydrate and add a glow to my skin!! The only thing I don't like it's the little sparkles that is in the foundation... But when you blend it on the skin, you can't see it!!!
This foundation has a very good coverage and is very smooth to put on and very appliable and easy to use with any brush and I have repurchased this product many times and have a never come up or found an alternative and will carry on buying this product
Saffron M.
Saffron M.
I don't wear makeup, but i gave this foundation a try which i bought in boots.It lasted a very long time due to me not wearing makeup, but the colour suited my skin tone, it was affordable and not expensive, i would recommend this brand to others.
Lewis H.
Lewis H.
Southampton
This product is good. It matches my skin tone and gives full coverage however sometimes I find it leaves my face looking a bit cakey? This could be down to the brush I use but I don't know? Really good for oily skin! Would buy again!
Jade J.
Jade J.
I used this product for over a year it was stood coverage but the colour I was getting was a more orange looking tone and I wanted something that suited my skin better

I just felt a little cakey in it
Lara J.
Lara J.
Found this foundation quite heavy and it was darker than the concealer colour that I've used on multiple occasions. I found it too shimmery and did not blend smoothly and had a thin coverage.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Love this foundation as it makes me feel alive and not caked up in foundation and the colour blends in really well with my skin tone. Always use this and buy more of it when it goes on offer
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Love this foundation as it makes me feel good and not caked up in foundation and the colour blends in really well with my skin tone. Always use this and buy more of it when it goes on offer
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??