Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#395 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Crycenthy F.
Crycenthy F.
This comes in a glass bottle with 30ml of product and has a pump application which is quite good. It has SPF 15 and vitamin C. It has some shimmer particles in it but not very visible on the skin. It gives a natural finish to the skin feeling a bit glowy. It would not be suitable for people with oily skin.
Naomi R.
Naomi R.
This foundation is my lifeline. It makes you look absolutely flawless and I have not yet managed to make it look cakey even when I've loaded it with powder. Its brightening and coupled with any concealer you can absolutely get that photoshopped look. Its buildable but also beautiful on its own. 10/10
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
Belgium
I have bought this item twice! It's gives good coverage and is pretty cheap! I find the packaging really pretty as wel. The only con is that it's something you buy in the supermarket and that's why you can't test it beforehand to know which colour is good for you. I really recommend it!
Teresa  B.
Teresa B.
This foundation gives light coverage unless you later it. I have normal and oil t zone skin and this product leaves me feelin shiny after a few hours. That's why I don't think it would be good for me to layer it. I wear it when I don't need coverage for long like when I do errands
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Kent UK
I love this foundation for Summer, when you don't really want too much cover or a heavy base. It's lightweight and provides a good enough coverage to be more than a BB cream. It's rather long lasting which is another pro! I would recommend to others time and time again.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Reading
Many Youtubers have raved about this foundation, and I had to say, I really liked it. Unfortunately, Rimmel foundation colours are a little too pink toned for me but I loved wearing this foundation despite that. It has a lovely dewy effect and would definitely recommend
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Essex, England
This is my go to foundation, it leaves my skin with a nice glow and leaves my skin looking natural. It isn't too thick like most foundations I have used and you only need a little to cover your face, it's nice and light and makes me skin look amazing, highly recommended
emma h.
emma h.
SHEPTON MALLET, Somerset
I was expecting good things from this foundation but sadly am disapointed. I do have dry areas of skin but this rimmel foundation instead of covering it it clings to it so it stands out even more then u try get it off that area and its even worse. would not buy again
Laura M.
Laura M.
Made my face very dry and flakey, obviously just not a match for me but I also thought it was a little thicker than I usually go for in a liquid foundation, luckily this was a free sample I received so no love lost other than wont try again for the sake of my skin!
Edie
Edie
Jan. 15, 2017, 10:27 a.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Personally i really don't like this foundation, i have normal/dry skin and this foundation was very patchy and made my skin look horrible. It also made my skin break out which i had never experienced with any other foundations before. I would not buy this again.1/5
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?