Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#308 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Ashikin H.
Ashikin H.

I love this foundation because it gives a semi matte-dewy finish which is really flattering. I have oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin but this foundation didn't break me out or cause any irritations. It has a decent medium coverage but I definitely still use concealer and set my foundation with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Translucent.
jasmine k.
jasmine k.
Sydney

I own the concealer as well and i don't like it has it look caky , and i was not sure about giving this a try and when i did it was much better then i expected it doesn't have the most coverage but its just enough , at first it moisturises and hydrates but it does dry up a little end of the day but that not really a big problem.
Jess A.
Jess A.

I was not really a fan with this foundation as it felt very heavy on my skin and appeared to clog up my pores. However there was a nice range of colours and the glass packaging with a pump looked high end. It is defiantly a good product and you get a lot for your money, however it just did not work for my skin.
Crycenthy F.
Crycenthy F.

This comes in a glass bottle with 30ml of product and has a pump application which is quite good. It has SPF 15 and vitamin C. It has some shimmer particles in it but not very visible on the skin. It gives a natural finish to the skin feeling a bit glowy. It would not be suitable for people with oily skin.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.

During the summer when I tan out in the sun I will usually then have to buy a darker toned foundation and I have to say I really love it the coverage the way it moisturises and hydrates my skin but then at the end it dries up a tiny bit and mattifies my face just a bit but the end result is really good .
Naomi R.
Naomi R.

This foundation is my lifeline. It makes you look absolutely flawless and I have not yet managed to make it look cakey even when I've loaded it with powder. Its brightening and coupled with any concealer you can absolutely get that photoshopped look. Its buildable but also beautiful on its own. 10/10
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
Belgium

I have bought this item twice! It's gives good coverage and is pretty cheap! I find the packaging really pretty as wel. The only con is that it's something you buy in the supermarket and that's why you can't test it beforehand to know which colour is good for you. I really recommend it!
Zahra A.
Zahra A.

At first I was slightly weary of the product as when I applied it I noticed there was flecks of glitter in the foundation. But then after a while I began to like the look and saw that it make my skin look super dewy and was true to the name in the sense that it made me look awake.
Teresa  B.
Teresa B.

This foundation gives light coverage unless you later it. I have normal and oil t zone skin and this product leaves me feelin shiny after a few hours. That's why I don't think it would be good for me to layer it. I wear it when I don't need coverage for long like when I do errands
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Kent UK

I love this foundation for Summer, when you don't really want too much cover or a heavy base. It's lightweight and provides a good enough coverage to be more than a BB cream. It's rather long lasting which is another pro! I would recommend to others time and time again.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?