BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Jane P.
Jane P.
I tried out this foundation 3 years ago and it was the first foundation I ever bought. Everyone I knew was raving about this so I thought I would try it out. I did not like it at all and was very disappointed with it. The shimmer in it made me look glittery, not radiant. The coverage was very low and I couldn't find a shade that matched my skin tone. I will try this again to see if my opinions change but for the mean time I am staying far away.
Cerys J.
Cerys J.
I had used this for around 3 months to see if it was for me with me hearing a load of good reviews on it. But for me it looked good for about 3 hours then went patch and looked terrible and would have to top it up 2ce more through out the day. I convinced my self it was my bad applying skills but even with brushes blending sponges brushes and fingers same happened every time. 3 stars as I've heard it's good but just wasn't for me
Celina C.
Celina C.
I used this before and it really did give a brightening, smooth look to my face. It doesn't give very good oil control but because I have very dry skin, it isn't a big issue for me. The only thing I did not like about this foundation was that it has miniature sparkles in it and although it looks flawless indoors, outside, it made me shimmer and shine because of the glitter inside the foundation.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
UK
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
I have quite tanned skin but opted for a tiny bit lighter shade so it blends in perfectly. The thing that surprised me was, it is VERY patchy and hard to blend out. I tried it with my beauty blender and it was not great so i went in on my MAC foundation brush and still was not that great. You have to use a lot of product to even it out but still is very orange and a bit patchy.
Jess A.
Jess A.
I was not really a fan with this foundation as it felt very heavy on my skin and appeared to clog up my pores. However there was a nice range of colours and the glass packaging with a pump looked high end. It is defiantly a good product and you get a lot for your money, however it just did not work for my skin.
Crycenthy F.
Crycenthy F.
This comes in a glass bottle with 30ml of product and has a pump application which is quite good. It has SPF 15 and vitamin C. It has some shimmer particles in it but not very visible on the skin. It gives a natural finish to the skin feeling a bit glowy. It would not be suitable for people with oily skin.
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
Belgium
I have bought this item twice! It's gives good coverage and is pretty cheap! I find the packaging really pretty as wel. The only con is that it's something you buy in the supermarket and that's why you can't test it beforehand to know which colour is good for you. I really recommend it!
Teresa  B.
Teresa B.
This foundation gives light coverage unless you later it. I have normal and oil t zone skin and this product leaves me feelin shiny after a few hours. That's why I don't think it would be good for me to layer it. I wear it when I don't need coverage for long like when I do errands
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Reading
Many Youtubers have raved about this foundation, and I had to say, I really liked it. Unfortunately, Rimmel foundation colours are a little too pink toned for me but I loved wearing this foundation despite that. It has a lovely dewy effect and would definitely recommend
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Kent UK
I love this foundation for Summer, when you don't really want too much cover or a heavy base. It's lightweight and provides a good enough coverage to be more than a BB cream. It's rather long lasting which is another pro! I would recommend to others time and time again.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??