BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on HQhair.com
Courtney E.
Conwy, Wales
I have quite tanned skin but opted for a tiny bit lighter shade so it blends in perfectly. The thing that surprised me was, it is VERY patchy and hard to blend out. I tried it with my beauty blender and it was not great so i went in on my MAC foundation brush and still was not that great. You have to use a lot of product to even it out but still is very orange and a bit patchy.
Jess A.
I was not really a fan with this foundation as it felt very heavy on my skin and appeared to clog up my pores. However there was a nice range of colours and the glass packaging with a pump looked high end. It is defiantly a good product and you get a lot for your money, however it just did not work for my skin.
Crycenthy F.
This comes in a glass bottle with 30ml of product and has a pump application which is quite good. It has SPF 15 and vitamin C. It has some shimmer particles in it but not very visible on the skin. It gives a natural finish to the skin feeling a bit glowy. It would not be suitable for people with oily skin.
Emilie L.
Belgium
I have bought this item twice! It's gives good coverage and is pretty cheap! I find the packaging really pretty as wel. The only con is that it's something you buy in the supermarket and that's why you can't test it beforehand to know which colour is good for you. I really recommend it!
Natasha C.
Reading
Many Youtubers have raved about this foundation, and I had to say, I really liked it. Unfortunately, Rimmel foundation colours are a little too pink toned for me but I loved wearing this foundation despite that. It has a lovely dewy effect and would definitely recommend
Hayley M.
Essex, England
This is my go to foundation, it leaves my skin with a nice glow and leaves my skin looking natural. It isn't too thick like most foundations I have used and you only need a little to cover your face, it's nice and light and makes me skin look amazing, highly recommended
Edie
Personally i really don't like this foundation, i have normal/dry skin and this foundation was very patchy and made my skin look horrible. It also made my skin break out which i had never experienced with any other foundations before. I would not buy this again.1/5
Léa V.
Saint-Jean-Chrysostome
It's my go-to foundation! IT's the perfect foundation for my ultra dry skin!!This hydrate and add a glow to my skin!! The only thing I don't like it's the little sparkles that is in the foundation... But when you blend it on the skin, you can't see it!!!
This foundation has a very good coverage and is very smooth to put on and very appliable and easy to use with any brush and I have repurchased this product many times and have a never come up or found an alternative and will carry on buying this product
Lewis H.
Southampton
This product is good. It matches my skin tone and gives full coverage however sometimes I find it leaves my face looking a bit cakey? This could be down to the brush I use but I don't know? Really good for oily skin! Would buy again!
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??