BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
Amy C.
AB38 7AX
This is my favourite foundation ever. Good coverage for me and it smells amazing. I apply it when I’ve tanned so I match my neck only because there isn’t any lighter shades to match my natural colour, but it’s so affordable and amazing I just love it!
Laura M.
This is my favourite drugstore foundation, and I’ve even found myself reaching for this more than any of my higher end brands. It’s texture is thicker than the average liquid foundation when it comes out of the bottle but it’s smooth and feels light when applied. It has a dewy finish and lasts all day! The foundation is aptly named as it brightens your skin and leaves it looking and feeling great! I’ve been buying this product for years now, and I will never stray!
Ashleigh H.
Beaumaris
This foundation has such a full coverage and beautiful finish. I love using it for an everyday look because it is not too thick looking and lasts all day. I love this foundation so much I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Hannah B.
Really good drugstore foundation i have tried a lot of products from rimmel but this foundation is by far the best it gives good coverage even on blemishes and gets rid of redness dewy finish so u will want to use setting powder with this foundation.
Kiera M.
Glasgow
This foundation is my every day go to, so easy to blend and the glitter in the formula helps to brighten up skin. It’s very light to wear all day although if you use a powder to set it it does become dewy quite quickly.
Amber B.
I love this foundation it is not 100% full coverage but it works for what I want it to do. It doesn’t look cakey on the skin it looks very natural and has a bit of a shine to it. This is one of my go to foundations.
Helen H.
london
I use this foundation everyday it lasts all day covers all blemishes the only issue I have found is it does rub off onto your collars or neck on jumpers however it does wash off in the machine
Abbey M.
My favourite bargain foundation 🙊 good coverage and lasts me all day whilst in work! I use the shade 200 soft beige. I have quite oily skin and it’s pretty good on my skin.
Kristina A.
This oxidizes like crazy! Very fragranced as well. This isn't very long lasting and is very heavy on the skin. The shade range is not the best and it's a very thick formula which makes it really hard to apply sometimes. Not my favorite..just don't buy it
Carly B.
Clacton On Sea, Essex
This foundation is pretty good. A little goes a long way and it stays in place for a good 8 hours with the right primer. My only issue is the main selling point of the product, it makes my skin look too dewy. There's just a bit too much shimmer for my liking, I like a hint from a highlighter on my cheekbones, not a whole face that could blind someone if the sun reflected off my face at the wrong angle. Good for a night out though!
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?