Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#395 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Celine V.
Celine V.
I do wish that it came with more shades as the one I have is a bit too light on my skin. Then again, it is summer at the moment (July) so I digress. Anyway, this foundation works well on my skin. The product gives a light sheen of shine which I do like since I am not a fan of the in-trend-matte look people really sought out to do. As a girl with an oily-combination face, it works well! It has medium coverage and it's great to layer if more coverage is needed but you do need some help with a concealer to do that.
Jane P.
Jane P.
I tried out this foundation 3 years ago and it was the first foundation I ever bought. Everyone I knew was raving about this so I thought I would try it out. I did not like it at all and was very disappointed with it. The shimmer in it made me look glittery, not radiant. The coverage was very low and I couldn't find a shade that matched my skin tone. I will try this again to see if my opinions change but for the mean time I am staying far away.
Tallissa E.
Tallissa E.
This is a very lovely light to medium coverage foundation. I really liked the fact that the scent wasn't too overpowering. many people have issues with the glitter in the product but honestly that didn't bother me at all I kind of thought it was nice to have just a little bit of a glow going on. the only problem that I have with this is the lack of colour selections I'm very fair and the lightest shade is too dark even on my tan days.
Cerys J.
Cerys J.
I had used this for around 3 months to see if it was for me with me hearing a load of good reviews on it. But for me it looked good for about 3 hours then went patch and looked terrible and would have to top it up 2ce more through out the day. I convinced my self it was my bad applying skills but even with brushes blending sponges brushes and fingers same happened every time. 3 stars as I've heard it's good but just wasn't for me
Celina C.
Celina C.
I used this before and it really did give a brightening, smooth look to my face. It doesn't give very good oil control but because I have very dry skin, it isn't a big issue for me. The only thing I did not like about this foundation was that it has miniature sparkles in it and although it looks flawless indoors, outside, it made me shimmer and shine because of the glitter inside the foundation.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
UK
Dec. 6, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
I have quite tanned skin but opted for a tiny bit lighter shade so it blends in perfectly. The thing that surprised me was, it is VERY patchy and hard to blend out. I tried it with my beauty blender and it was not great so i went in on my MAC foundation brush and still was not that great. You have to use a lot of product to even it out but still is very orange and a bit patchy.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Another foundation that i enjoy using. the colour that i have is a little bit too red toned for my skin tone but overall great product, again i would recommend applying with a beauty blender or beauty sponge because it can leave tiny streaks with a brush but i really enjoy using it, probably even more if i had the correct shade but i still like using it. :)
Ashikin H.
Ashikin H.
I love this foundation because it gives a semi matte-dewy finish which is really flattering. I have oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin but this foundation didn't break me out or cause any irritations. It has a decent medium coverage but I definitely still use concealer and set my foundation with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Translucent.
jasmine k.
jasmine k.
Sydney
I own the concealer as well and i don't like it has it look caky , and i was not sure about giving this a try and when i did it was much better then i expected it doesn't have the most coverage but its just enough , at first it moisturises and hydrates but it does dry up a little end of the day but that not really a big problem.
Jess A.
Jess A.
I was not really a fan with this foundation as it felt very heavy on my skin and appeared to clog up my pores. However there was a nice range of colours and the glass packaging with a pump looked high end. It is defiantly a good product and you get a lot for your money, however it just did not work for my skin.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??