BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Even though I know a lot of people consider this their Holy Grail Foundation, I would have to disagree. This Foundation comes up patchy and always oxidizes on my skin which I hate. I would not recommend.
Amber P.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
I have very dry skin. And this foundation leaves me with such a nice smooth finish . Once I use a powder over it. The foundation sets in, and sits all day. I reccomend!!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I am NOT a fan of this foundation. It claims to brighten the skin but the way it does that is with a bunch of shimmer. In certain lights it makes my face look like a glitter bomb. It has little to no staying power and it slides right off my T-zone. Would not recommend this product to anybody.
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL
So, I was looking for a foundation that covered all of my imperfections and since I was traveling and had the jet lag I was needing something like this one. When I tried it my firs impression was that it leaves a sutil shine in the face and it smells delicious. I think it is one of my fave founditions until now. It gives a full coverage and its not heavy.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Rimmel London s wake me up foundation is a great foundation!! I like all of there foundations as a matter of fact
Jamila D.
Jamila D.
Seems like a good foundation when i use it on my Caucasian clients. it's not available in enough colors for women of color.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for summer! gives good coverage and a dewy look, I've only been able to get this in the UK though
jenny z.
jenny z.
I really like this cover up...hides blemishes, brightens under eye if u have black circles...
Amy D.
Amy D.
I originally bought this foundation for every day wear, as I had been on the hunt for a medium coverage foundation to give me that natural look. Past reviews made this seem like a promising buy. But i was sadly disappointed, it clung to any dry patches of skin and had a very obvious shimmer to it. A shimmer which even made some people think I had highlighter all over my face! It did give the coverage I was looking for but the other factors just dragged it down too far. Not a product I will purchase again, although it may work for you.
Celine V.
Celine V.
I do wish that it came with more shades as the one I have is a bit too light on my skin. Then again, it is summer at the moment (July) so I digress. Anyway, this foundation works well on my skin. The product gives a light sheen of shine which I do like since I am not a fan of the in-trend-matte look people really sought out to do. As a girl with an oily-combination face, it works well! It has medium coverage and it's great to layer if more coverage is needed but you do need some help with a concealer to do that.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??