Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#395 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
This foundation sits on the skin amazingly blends to make complextion flawless in a natural way
Kala D.
Kala D.
Feb. 24, 2017, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
This is not a bad drugstore foundation option but definitely not the best that I've tried. It has a very smooth finish and worked okay with my combination skin. I was satisfied with the medium coverage that this product gives. However, it does oxidize and it tends to set very quickly during application. If you are going to purchase, you may want to go a shade or two lighter to accommodate the oxidization and also be sure to blend it out quickly!
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Feb. 23, 2017, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Even though I know a lot of people consider this their Holy Grail Foundation, I would have to disagree. This Foundation comes up patchy and always oxidizes on my skin which I hate. I would not recommend.
Amber P.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Feb. 24, 2017, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
I have very dry skin. And this foundation leaves me with such a nice smooth finish . Once I use a powder over it. The foundation sets in, and sits all day. I reccomend!!
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL
So, I was looking for a foundation that covered all of my imperfections and since I was traveling and had the jet lag I was needing something like this one. When I tried it my firs impression was that it leaves a sutil shine in the face and it smells delicious. I think it is one of my fave founditions until now. It gives a full coverage and its not heavy.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Feb. 24, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Rimmel London s wake me up foundation is a great foundation!! I like all of there foundations as a matter of fact
Jamila D.
Jamila D.
Seems like a good foundation when i use it on my Caucasian clients. it's not available in enough colors for women of color.
jenny z.
jenny z.
I really like this cover up...hides blemishes, brightens under eye if u have black circles...
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
I love the idea of this foundation. I've used Rimmel foundations for years now and this was my latest purchase. I'm usually always the colour 'Soft Beige' when it comes to this brands foundation lines, but unfortunately, this colour looked much to orange. Using a wet beauty blender or beauty sponge, I was able to sheer it out enough to avoid looking like and Oompa Loompa. Another thing I'm on the fence about this foundation is that is literally have shimmer/glitter in it. I'm assuming thats where the "wake me up" look comes in. I wish it was more luminizing rather than shimmer. I still enjoy the formula, it feels silky and smooth and not to heavy that you feel like your face was caked on.
Amy D.
Amy D.
I originally bought this foundation for every day wear, as I had been on the hunt for a medium coverage foundation to give me that natural look. Past reviews made this seem like a promising buy. But i was sadly disappointed, it clung to any dry patches of skin and had a very obvious shimmer to it. A shimmer which even made some people think I had highlighter all over my face! It did give the coverage I was looking for but the other factors just dragged it down too far. Not a product I will purchase again, although it may work for you.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?