BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on lookfan...*
Lillian E.
Winona Lake, IN
This foundation left an oily substance on my face. It provided good coverage, yet I would not wear if you have already oily skin.
The only foundation I will keep buying again and again.... great coverage yet natural looking... buildable... great staying power
Jamila D.
Seems like a good foundation when i use it on my Caucasian clients. it's not available in enough colors for women of color.
This is my go to foundation. my makeup stays on all day and i don't need to touch up or anything.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
This is a foundation I don't get. It literally has flecks of glitter all through the foundation
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for summer! gives good coverage and a dewy look, I've only been able to get this in the UK though
jenny z.
I really like this cover up...hides blemishes, brightens under eye if u have black circles...
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Rimmel London s wake me up foundation is a great foundation!! I like all of there foundations as a matter of fact
Celine V.
I do wish that it came with more shades as the one I have is a bit too light on my skin. Then again, it is summer at the moment (July) so I digress. Anyway, this foundation works well on my skin. The product gives a light sheen of shine which I do like since I am not a fan of the in-trend-matte look people really sought out to do. As a girl with an oily-combination face, it works well! It has medium coverage and it's great to layer if more coverage is needed but you do need some help with a concealer to do that.
Cerys J.
I had used this for around 3 months to see if it was for me with me hearing a load of good reviews on it. But for me it looked good for about 3 hours then went patch and looked terrible and would have to top it up 2ce more through out the day. I convinced my self it was my bad applying skills but even with brushes blending sponges brushes and fingers same happened every time. 3 stars as I've heard it's good but just wasn't for me
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?