Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#294 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Lincoln, NE

This is the only brand that I have found that can match my color perfectly and I can do everything that I want with it.
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

This is great it has something in the foundation that actually makes you look more revived & awake if feeling tired
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

2059 reviews

Rimmel London s wake me up foundation is a great foundation!! I like all of there foundations as a matter of fact
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA

Great for summer! gives good coverage and a dewy look, I've only been able to get this in the UK though
This is my go to foundation. my makeup stays on all day and i don't need to touch up or anything.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD

This is a foundation I don't get. It literally has flecks of glitter all through the foundation
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

This foundation sits on the skin amazingly blends to make complextion flawless in a natural way
jenny z.
jenny z.

I really like this cover up...hides blemishes, brightens under eye if u have black circles...
Jenn V.
Jenn V.

I love the idea of this foundation. I've used Rimmel foundations for years now and this was my latest purchase. I'm usually always the colour 'Soft Beige' when it comes to this brands foundation lines, but unfortunately, this colour looked much to orange. Using a wet beauty blender or beauty sponge, I was able to sheer it out enough to avoid looking like and Oompa Loompa. Another thing I'm on the fence about this foundation is that is literally have shimmer/glitter in it. I'm assuming thats where the "wake me up" look comes in. I wish it was more luminizing rather than shimmer. I still enjoy the formula, it feels silky and smooth and not to heavy that you feel like your face was caked on.
Amy D.
Amy D.

I originally bought this foundation for every day wear, as I had been on the hunt for a medium coverage foundation to give me that natural look. Past reviews made this seem like a promising buy. But i was sadly disappointed, it clung to any dry patches of skin and had a very obvious shimmer to it. A shimmer which even made some people think I had highlighter all over my face! It did give the coverage I was looking for but the other factors just dragged it down too far. Not a product I will purchase again, although it may work for you.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now