Add a Photo

#300 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN

I wasn't huge on this foundation. There is a scent to this liquid that I just can't get over, I'm not a fan of it. However once it dries I do like the way it sits in and really evened out my skin tone. I just feel as if there are other brands out there id be more willing to buy before this one.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

I am NOT a fan of this foundation. It claims to brighten the skin but the way it does that is with a bunch of shimmer. In certain lights it makes my face look like a glitter bomb. It has little to no staying power and it slides right off my T-zone. Would not recommend this product to anybody.
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
Belgium

I have bought this item twice! It's gives good coverage and is pretty cheap! I find the packaging really pretty as wel. The only con is that it's something you buy in the supermarket and that's why you can't test it beforehand to know which colour is good for you. I really recommend it!
Zahra A.
Zahra A.

At first I was slightly weary of the product as when I applied it I noticed there was flecks of glitter in the foundation. But then after a while I began to like the look and saw that it make my skin look super dewy and was true to the name in the sense that it made me look awake.
Teresa  B.
Teresa B.

This foundation gives light coverage unless you later it. I have normal and oil t zone skin and this product leaves me feelin shiny after a few hours. That's why I don't think it would be good for me to layer it. I wear it when I don't need coverage for long like when I do errands
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Essex, England

This is my go to foundation, it leaves my skin with a nice glow and leaves my skin looking natural. It isn't too thick like most foundations I have used and you only need a little to cover your face, it's nice and light and makes me skin look amazing, highly recommended
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Reading

Many Youtubers have raved about this foundation, and I had to say, I really liked it. Unfortunately, Rimmel foundation colours are a little too pink toned for me but I loved wearing this foundation despite that. It has a lovely dewy effect and would definitely recommend
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Kent UK

I love this foundation for Summer, when you don't really want too much cover or a heavy base. It's lightweight and provides a good enough coverage to be more than a BB cream. It's rather long lasting which is another pro! I would recommend to others time and time again.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have a full review of this on my youtube channel. I love the concealer but this foundation just made my pores look huge it wore off so weird and didn't look fresh. You could clearly tell I had foundation on and if you have any imperfections this will exaggerate them
Julia M.
Julia M.

I tried this after reading great reviews about this product but I had nothing but issues with this formula. It's very heavy in coverage and not natural in appearance. It doesn't blend very well. I tried with Argan oil to thin out the formula but I'm still not pleased.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now