BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
Katherine J.
Lincoln, NE
This is the only brand that I have found that can match my color perfectly and I can do everything that I want with it.
yesenia c.
This is great it has something in the foundation that actually makes you look more revived & awake if feeling tired
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Rimmel London s wake me up foundation is a great foundation!! I like all of there foundations as a matter of fact
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for summer! gives good coverage and a dewy look, I've only been able to get this in the UK though
This is my go to foundation. my makeup stays on all day and i don't need to touch up or anything.
Natalie B.
This foundation sits on the skin amazingly blends to make complextion flawless in a natural way
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
This is a foundation I don't get. It literally has flecks of glitter all through the foundation
jenny z.
I really like this cover up...hides blemishes, brightens under eye if u have black circles...
Ruby T.
Hemel Hempstead, London
This foundation overall is okay as it is very high coverage and easy to apply - a little goes a long way! The only problem is, was that it was not good for my oily skin and started becoming patchy throughout the day, however I would reccomend to other skin types for the price.
Anke M.
I didn't particularly like this product nor did I hate this one. I would not buy this product again. First of all, the staying powder was not that good. I also had a problem finding the right shade, ending up with a shade that is a little bit too dark for my skin. It also looked patchy on my skin after a day's wear. The coverage is good, though. I am sure that, when you can find the right shade and you don't mind touching up your makeup over the course of the day, this might be a match for you. For me, however, it wasn't.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?