BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Weronika P.
Weronika P.
Love this foundation, it stays on all day and has great coverage. I have recommended it to many people before and I will continue to.
Sheri T.
Sheri T.
Great smooth coverage, can be built to full coverage- blends well, wears well with a primer - comes in enough shades to match many
The only foundation I will keep buying again and again.... great coverage yet natural looking... buildable... great staying power
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Lincoln, NE
This is the only brand that I have found that can match my color perfectly and I can do everything that I want with it.
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
This is great it has something in the foundation that actually makes you look more revived & awake if feeling tired
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
This foundation sits on the skin amazingly blends to make complextion flawless in a natural way
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
This is a foundation I don't get. It literally has flecks of glitter all through the foundation
Kala D.
Kala D.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
This is not a bad drugstore foundation option but definitely not the best that I've tried. It has a very smooth finish and worked okay with my combination skin. I was satisfied with the medium coverage that this product gives. However, it does oxidize and it tends to set very quickly during application. If you are going to purchase, you may want to go a shade or two lighter to accommodate the oxidization and also be sure to blend it out quickly!
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Even though I know a lot of people consider this their Holy Grail Foundation, I would have to disagree. This Foundation comes up patchy and always oxidizes on my skin which I hate. I would not recommend.
Amber P.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
I have very dry skin. And this foundation leaves me with such a nice smooth finish . Once I use a powder over it. The foundation sets in, and sits all day. I reccomend!!
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?