Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#294 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

Even though I know a lot of people consider this their Holy Grail Foundation, I would have to disagree. This Foundation comes up patchy and always oxidizes on my skin which I hate. I would not recommend.
Jelina B.
Jelina B.
Laredo, TX

I have oily skin so I cannot use this in the hot summer days but it is perfect for my skin in the winter. The dewy finish really saves my skin when it is looking very dry. Also the coverage is great!
Yuliia B.
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ

Has a light to medium coverage. The finish is luminous natural. Perfect for summer. Affordable. The packaging is nice, doesn't feel cheap and has a pump.
The color selection is not that big.
Amber P.
Amber P.

I have very dry skin. And this foundation leaves me with such a nice smooth finish . Once I use a powder over it. The foundation sets in, and sits all day. I reccomend!!
I love this foundation. It gives a really nice summery glow, whilst covering your imperfections. Its a nice affordable foundation. I really recommend it.
Weronika P.
Weronika P.

Love this foundation, it stays on all day and has great coverage. I have recommended it to many people before and I will continue to.
Sheri T.
Sheri T.

Great smooth coverage, can be built to full coverage- blends well, wears well with a primer - comes in enough shades to match many
Lillian E.
Lillian E.
Winona Lake, IN

This foundation left an oily substance on my face. It provided good coverage, yet I would not wear if you have already oily skin.
The only foundation I will keep buying again and again.... great coverage yet natural looking... buildable... great staying power
Jamila D.
Jamila D.

Seems like a good foundation when i use it on my Caucasian clients. it's not available in enough colors for women of color.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now