BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
Katherine J.
Lincoln, NE
This is the only brand that I have found that can match my color perfectly and I can do everything that I want with it.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel London s wake me up foundation is a great foundation!! I like all of there foundations as a matter of fact
Natalie B.
This foundation sits on the skin amazingly blends to make complextion flawless in a natural way
Lauren L.
I am NOT a fan of this foundation. It claims to brighten the skin but the way it does that is with a bunch of shimmer. In certain lights it makes my face look like a glitter bomb. It has little to no staying power and it slides right off my T-zone. Would not recommend this product to anybody.
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, I was looking for a foundation that covered all of my imperfections and since I was traveling and had the jet lag I was needing something like this one. When I tried it my firs impression was that it leaves a sutil shine in the face and it smells delicious. I think it is one of my fave founditions until now. It gives a full coverage and its not heavy.
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for summer! gives good coverage and a dewy look, I've only been able to get this in the UK though
Jamila D.
Seems like a good foundation when i use it on my Caucasian clients. it's not available in enough colors for women of color.
jenny z.
I really like this cover up...hides blemishes, brightens under eye if u have black circles...
Jelina B.
Laredo, TX
I have oily skin so I cannot use this in the hot summer days but it is perfect for my skin in the winter. The dewy finish really saves my skin when it is looking very dry. Also the coverage is great!
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
This is a foundation I don't get. It literally has flecks of glitter all through the foundation
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??