BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Lincoln, NE
This is the only brand that I have found that can match my color perfectly and I can do everything that I want with it.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
This foundation sits on the skin amazingly blends to make complextion flawless in a natural way
Kala D.
Kala D.
This is not a bad drugstore foundation option but definitely not the best that I've tried. It has a very smooth finish and worked okay with my combination skin. I was satisfied with the medium coverage that this product gives. However, it does oxidize and it tends to set very quickly during application. If you are going to purchase, you may want to go a shade or two lighter to accommodate the oxidization and also be sure to blend it out quickly!
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Even though I know a lot of people consider this their Holy Grail Foundation, I would have to disagree. This Foundation comes up patchy and always oxidizes on my skin which I hate. I would not recommend.
Amber P.
Amber P.
I have very dry skin. And this foundation leaves me with such a nice smooth finish . Once I use a powder over it. The foundation sets in, and sits all day. I reccomend!!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I am NOT a fan of this foundation. It claims to brighten the skin but the way it does that is with a bunch of shimmer. In certain lights it makes my face look like a glitter bomb. It has little to no staying power and it slides right off my T-zone. Would not recommend this product to anybody.
Jelina B.
Jelina B.
Laredo, TX
I have oily skin so I cannot use this in the hot summer days but it is perfect for my skin in the winter. The dewy finish really saves my skin when it is looking very dry. Also the coverage is great!
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL
So, I was looking for a foundation that covered all of my imperfections and since I was traveling and had the jet lag I was needing something like this one. When I tried it my firs impression was that it leaves a sutil shine in the face and it smells delicious. I think it is one of my fave founditions until now. It gives a full coverage and its not heavy.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Rimmel London s wake me up foundation is a great foundation!! I like all of there foundations as a matter of fact
Sheri T.
Sheri T.
Great smooth coverage, can be built to full coverage- blends well, wears well with a primer - comes in enough shades to match many
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??