Add a Photo

#300 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL

So, I was looking for a foundation that covered all of my imperfections and since I was traveling and had the jet lag I was needing something like this one. When I tried it my firs impression was that it leaves a sutil shine in the face and it smells delicious. I think it is one of my fave founditions until now. It gives a full coverage and its not heavy.
Holly-Jo B.
Holly-Jo B.

This product doesn't have great coverage I found it hard to apply after certain primers and it was quite patchy it gives a dewy finish but it was fairly good for the price. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants a light coverage foundation. For everyone who doesn't want a light coverage foundation I wouldn't recommend this foundation at all.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

I'm absolutely in love with this Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. I think it dries nice, lasts all day and is an average coverage but partially good under the eyes where the eye bags usually are. This is great for beginners with makeup and is infact one of my favourite foundations I would definitely recommend buying and I would re-purchase this product.
Ashikin H.
Ashikin H.

I love this foundation because it gives a semi matte-dewy finish which is really flattering. I have oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin but this foundation didn't break me out or cause any irritations. It has a decent medium coverage but I definitely still use concealer and set my foundation with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Translucent.
jasmine k.
jasmine k.
Sydney

I own the concealer as well and i don't like it has it look caky , and i was not sure about giving this a try and when i did it was much better then i expected it doesn't have the most coverage but its just enough , at first it moisturises and hydrates but it does dry up a little end of the day but that not really a big problem.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI

I wanted to love this foundation since I had to spend quite a bit on it to get it from the UK however the shade is so dark I can't wear it. The color selection wasn't great. The pump packaging is awesome so I've been trying to mix it with other lighter foundations to make it work, wish it were easier to get in the US!
Jess A.
Jess A.

I was not really a fan with this foundation as it felt very heavy on my skin and appeared to clog up my pores. However there was a nice range of colours and the glass packaging with a pump looked high end. It is defiantly a good product and you get a lot for your money, however it just did not work for my skin.
Crycenthy F.
Crycenthy F.

This comes in a glass bottle with 30ml of product and has a pump application which is quite good. It has SPF 15 and vitamin C. It has some shimmer particles in it but not very visible on the skin. It gives a natural finish to the skin feeling a bit glowy. It would not be suitable for people with oily skin.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.

During the summer when I tan out in the sun I will usually then have to buy a darker toned foundation and I have to say I really love it the coverage the way it moisturises and hydrates my skin but then at the end it dries up a tiny bit and mattifies my face just a bit but the end result is really good .
Naomi R.
Naomi R.

This foundation is my lifeline. It makes you look absolutely flawless and I have not yet managed to make it look cakey even when I've loaded it with powder. Its brightening and coupled with any concealer you can absolutely get that photoshopped look. Its buildable but also beautiful on its own. 10/10
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now