BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on HQhair.com
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Has a light to medium coverage. The finish is luminous natural. Perfect for summer. Affordable. The packaging is nice, doesn't feel cheap and has a pump.
The color selection is not that big.
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL
So, I was looking for a foundation that covered all of my imperfections and since I was traveling and had the jet lag I was needing something like this one. When I tried it my firs impression was that it leaves a sutil shine in the face and it smells delicious. I think it is one of my fave founditions until now. It gives a full coverage and its not heavy.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
This is not my favorite foundation. It goes on nice, but starts to crease before you can get setting spray on. I have tried I with and without powder but finally gave up. It just doesn't work well on my skin
A great foundation if you are looking for something with not a lot of coverage. Lasts all day. Also gives a healthy looking glow to the skin. Has a lot of product inside. Great packaging. I would recommend!!
I love this foundation. It gives a really nice summery glow, whilst covering your imperfections. Its a nice affordable foundation. I really recommend it.
Weronika P.
Love this foundation, it stays on all day and has great coverage. I have recommended it to many people before and I will continue to.
Sheri T.
Great smooth coverage, can be built to full coverage- blends well, wears well with a primer - comes in enough shades to match many
The only foundation I will keep buying again and again.... great coverage yet natural looking... buildable... great staying power
Lillian E.
Winona Lake, IN
This foundation left an oily substance on my face. It provided good coverage, yet I would not wear if you have already oily skin.
Jamila D.
Seems like a good foundation when i use it on my Caucasian clients. it's not available in enough colors for women of color.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?