Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#308 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Tia M.
Tia M.

This gives really good coverage, but personally i don't like heavy foundations so 4 stars
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

Absolutely my fave foundation. My skin looks flawless and glowing .. Its fantasic !!!
Martine S.
Martine S.
Sandnes

I don't like the tecsture it's not easy to blend. I like the smell tough haha.
Aisha A.
Aisha A.
Bahrain

It makes my skin so good and the vitamin c make the dark circles less dark
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Wednesbury

It is so rare for me to stumble across a excellent foundation like this one! It does not cake up my skin or leave me looking like I have overdone my make up, it is so creamy and really easy to apply, I cannot recommend this enough!!
Georgiana S.
Georgiana S.
Romania,Braila

I have a dry skin and this foundation for me is like perfection , it leaves my skin so deawy , because of the small particles of shimmer , best foundation for dry and normal skin
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used (from a regular drugstore). For one it smells amazing and two it doesn't look like you're wearing foundation at all. It looks very natural.
tanisha m.
tanisha m.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Good coverage, but a big Nono for acne pron skin, and oily skin! I looked like a pimply oily caked up face !!!!
Noemi F.
Noemi F.

The simmers in it are quite noticeable. It's rather glittery than dewy. Also not evenly distributed. Its very dense, so shakeing doesn't help.
Medium coverage. It's easy to blend, and work with. Lasts pretty long on my normal skin. Doesn't oxidize.
Madison S.
Madison S.

This Foundation is very thin which I like but it can be a bit patchy which doesn't look very good
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?