BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Zainab I.
Zainab I.
Not too bad. I use tinted moisturizers usually, however this provides decent coverage and stays throughout the day
Tanzina I.
Tanzina I.
I adore this product! Leaves your skin glowing and looking so healthy, and the coverage is brilliant! Glides on flawlessly.
Becki M.
Becki M.
Great foundation- leaveds a glittery shimmery finnish ideal for summer true to colour and a light texture would recommend
tanisha m.
tanisha m.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Good coverage, but a big Nono for acne pron skin, and oily skin! I looked like a pimply oily caked up face !!!!
Madison B.
Madison B.
First baught this in france, sadly it hasn't got a wide colour range but it does the job for myself.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Absolutely my fave foundation. My skin looks flawless and glowing .. Its fantasic !!!
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Fantastic! I've been using this product for so long and I have always loved it! It's the only one I use.
Adrianne  B.
Adrianne B.
It's was really good the only down part was that it had sparkles in it but I have the concealer and that's good:)
Maria E.
Maria E.
Very brightening. really does give you a "woken up" look. full coverage I just didn't like the colours
Elle M.
Elle M.
Love this foundation perfect coverage for me. Lasts long enough, would recommend to anyone
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??