Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#288 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Elle M.
Elle M.

Love this foundation perfect coverage for me. Lasts long enough, would recommend to anyone
Avital C.
Avital C.

My to go foundation.
Its have a lovely glowy and dowy finish and great staying power
Love!
Gaby
Gaby

I love love love this product. I know I can use it and straight away my skin feels tighter
Tia M.
Tia M.

This gives really good coverage, but personally i don't like heavy foundations so 4 stars
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

Really good buildable coverage. slight shimmer to it which really brightens up your face.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

Absolutely my fave foundation. My skin looks flawless and glowing .. Its fantasic !!!
Martine S.
Martine S.
Sandnes

I don't like the tecsture it's not easy to blend. I like the smell tough haha.
Aisha A.
Aisha A.
Bahrain

It makes my skin so good and the vitamin c make the dark circles less dark
Madison S.
Madison S.

This Foundation is very thin which I like but it can be a bit patchy which doesn't look very good
Noemi F.
Noemi F.

The simmers in it are quite noticeable. It's rather glittery than dewy. Also not evenly distributed. Its very dense, so shakeing doesn't help.
Medium coverage. It's easy to blend, and work with. Lasts pretty long on my normal skin. Doesn't oxidize.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now