BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
Madison B.
First baught this in france, sadly it hasn't got a wide colour range but it does the job for myself.
Tanzina I.
I adore this product! Leaves your skin glowing and looking so healthy, and the coverage is brilliant! Glides on flawlessly.
Kaitlyn A.
I bought this in the summer and I enjoyed it for the first month maybe then I started not liking it because it didn't blend very well. It's a very light weight foundation which I enjoyed.
Jenn V.
I love the idea of this foundation. I've used Rimmel foundations for years now and this was my latest purchase. I'm usually always the colour 'Soft Beige' when it comes to this brands foundation lines, but unfortunately, this colour looked much to orange. Using a wet beauty blender or beauty sponge, I was able to sheer it out enough to avoid looking like and Oompa Loompa. Another thing I'm on the fence about this foundation is that is literally have shimmer/glitter in it. I'm assuming thats where the "wake me up" look comes in. I wish it was more luminizing rather than shimmer. I still enjoy the formula, it feels silky and smooth and not to heavy that you feel like your face was caked on.
Becki M.
Great foundation- leaveds a glittery shimmery finnish ideal for summer true to colour and a light texture would recommend
Shannon M.
Harps Avenue , Sheerness
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation for Summer, when you don't really want too much cover or a heavy base. It's lightweight and provides a good enough coverage to be more than a BB cream. It's rather long lasting which is another pro! I would recommend to others time and time again.
Nikola L.
In love with this foundation its very easy to apply it lasts a very long time especially if you put powder on it its last even longer its a very good foundation
Ellie D.
Good product I think it is amazing and would really recommend it as a drugstore foundation if you have only just got into makeup and are starting out
Megan V.
Stenhousemuir , Larbert
I have this product but I find that it rubs off and transfers very easily. I have also found that it oxidises quite badly and it can sometimes look orange on the skin.
Elspeth M.
Hate the texture and feels very heavy on the face colour match is very difficult and i hate the smell
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??