Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#308 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Lauren O.
Lauren O.

Lobe this so much can't go anyone without it used it for the last five years wouldn't wear any other brand
Sofie H.
Sofie H.
Scarborough

Really don't like this. Makes me look washed out and makes me look so greasy. Really disappointed with it
Hayvi G.
Hayvi G.
Oviedo

I like this fundation, but it is lillte too shiny for me because I have oily skin and for me doesn't work
Lucy C.
Lucy C.

Fantastic! I've been using this product for so long and I have always loved it! It's the only one I use.
Lily B.
Lily B.

Its really good
its gives you that shiny glow to your skin
it does not give you dry patches or anything
Maria E.
Maria E.

Very brightening. really does give you a "woken up" look. full coverage I just didn't like the colours
Elspeth M.
Elspeth M.

Hate the texture and feels very heavy on the face colour match is very difficult and i hate the smell
Madison B.
Madison B.

First baught this in france, sadly it hasn't got a wide colour range but it does the job for myself.
Elle M.
Elle M.

Love this foundation perfect coverage for me. Lasts long enough, would recommend to anyone
Gaby
Gaby

I love love love this product. I know I can use it and straight away my skin feels tighter
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now