BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
Kattaleeya W.
Don't like this is a product for someone who does not have oily skin because it just doesn't work on someone with oily skin like me
Lena K.
I don't use foundation verry Often but thuis one is verry Nice, medium till full coverage and perfect for my spring/summer Color.
Taslima M.
Exactly my skin colour. One of my favorite drug store foundations. The coverage is very good, doesn't feel to heavy on the skin
Bron M.
A touch too shimmery for my taste. Very wonderful, smooth feeling formula however the shimmer effect was too prominent for me.
Gina D.
Glasgow
This foundation is really nice and has a great colour choice. It is not a very good coverage but is really nice and natural.
Lexie C.
manchester
This is my go to product daily e.g. For work etc. Amazing value and great if you like a thick foundation with good coverage.
Tanzina I.
I adore this product! Leaves your skin glowing and looking so healthy, and the coverage is brilliant! Glides on flawlessly.
Stephanie f.
harrogate, North Yorkshire
This was great at first but when using on a daily basis it started to make my skin more sensitive and didn't cover evenly.
Becki M.
Wigan, Lancashire
Great foundation- leaveds a glittery shimmery finnish ideal for summer true to colour and a light texture would recommend
Andrea S.
Enniskillen
Absolutely love the wake me up foundation I think it gives pretty good coverage its definitely my favorite foundation
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?