Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#395 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Christina G.
Christina G.
Portsmouth
Feb. 25, 2017, 2:59 a.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Absolutely love this foundation it's perfect for my skin and it's also has brilliant coverage and I think it's very lightweight and long lasting throughout the day I'd definitely recommend this to others!
Beth H.
Beth H.
June 13, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Only bought this product the other day and I haves to say it's a really good foundation for what I paid it's not long lasting as it rubs off easily has a matte finish but doesn't cover very well I don't think I would buy it again
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Feb. 25, 2017, 6:47 a.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
This foundation is perfect for everyday wear! It lasts all day and it adds a gorgeous glow to your skin . I'd say it has medium- buildable coverage and it is quite hydrating! I would recommend it for the price!
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Wednesbury
It is so rare for me to stumble across a excellent foundation like this one! It does not cake up my skin or leave me looking like I have overdone my make up, it is so creamy and really easy to apply, I cannot recommend this enough!!
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
During the summer when I tan out in the sun I will usually then have to buy a darker toned foundation and I have to say I really love it the coverage the way it moisturises and hydrates my skin but then at the end it dries up a tiny bit and mattifies my face just a bit but the end result is really good .
Zahra A.
Zahra A.
At first I was slightly weary of the product as when I applied it I noticed there was flecks of glitter in the foundation. But then after a while I began to like the look and saw that it make my skin look super dewy and was true to the name in the sense that it made me look awake.
Delphine M.
Delphine M.
Has a beautiful finish to the skin is very lightweight but has medium and buildable coverage.
Has tiny glitters (you can't see them unless you look very close) in it as wel what makes the face looks fresh and awake :)
Georgina B.
Georgina B.
london
OMG i love this foundation, makes my skin look and feel gorgeous. SOooo affordable and works just as nice as my makeup forever foundation and is much cheaper. does have little specks of glitter in it so i try not to wear it on a very sunny day
Sara L.
Sara L.
Barrie , Ontario
Awesome product if you're looking for a light to medium coverage foundation that is dewy. Smells amazing & works well with other foundations for experimentation or colour correcting!
Georgiana S.
Georgiana S.
Romania,Braila
I have a dry skin and this foundation for me is like perfection , it leaves my skin so deawy , because of the small particles of shimmer , best foundation for dry and normal skin
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??