Add a Photo

#300 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Lucy C.
Lucy C.

Fantastic! I've been using this product for so long and I have always loved it! It's the only one I use.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA

Great for summer! gives good coverage and a dewy look, I've only been able to get this in the UK though
Maria E.
Maria E.

Very brightening. really does give you a "woken up" look. full coverage I just didn't like the colours
Elspeth M.
Elspeth M.

Hate the texture and feels very heavy on the face colour match is very difficult and i hate the smell
Madison B.
Madison B.

First baught this in france, sadly it hasn't got a wide colour range but it does the job for myself.
This is my go to foundation. my makeup stays on all day and i don't need to touch up or anything.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD

This is a foundation I don't get. It literally has flecks of glitter all through the foundation
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

This foundation sits on the skin amazingly blends to make complextion flawless in a natural way
jenny z.
jenny z.

I really like this cover up...hides blemishes, brightens under eye if u have black circles...
Avital C.
Avital C.

My to go foundation.
Its have a lovely glowy and dowy finish and great staying power
Love!
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now