BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Lsia K.
Lsia K.
I recently bought this on a whim and have fallen in love with it. It provides great coverage and it doesn't become cakey. It smells good and goes on easily as well.
Lena K.
Lena K.
I don't use foundation verry Often but thuis one is verry Nice, medium till full coverage and perfect for my spring/summer Color.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dunfermline , Fife
Use this every day, lasts all day giving you perfect looking skin, reasonably priced lasting effect can't ask for more
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Enniskillen
Absolutely love the wake me up foundation I think it gives pretty good coverage its definitely my favorite foundation
Laura W.
Laura W.
I like the smell, the feel, the coverage and the packaging of this foundation but I really don't like the sparkle
Tina M.
Tina M.
Burin, NH
I like this foundation because its not thick its a light coverage which is what I go for, the price is amazing!
Romy D.
Romy D.
I love this product it applies flawlessly and makes you look more awake however I can find it slightly orange
jenny k.
jenny k.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Its a nice illuminating foundation it gives very bright look and its very affordable and it blends so good
Bron M.
Bron M.
A touch too shimmery for my taste. Very wonderful, smooth feeling formula however the shimmer effect was too prominent for me.
Hayvi G.
Hayvi G.
Oviedo
I like this fundation, but it is lillte too shiny for me because I have oily skin and for me doesn't work
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??