BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Paris F.
Paris F.
This foundation comes out in a nice texture. As its a morning foundation it's quite light weight but still buildable.
Laura W.
Laura W.
I like the smell, the feel, the coverage and the packaging of this foundation but I really don't like the sparkle
Tina M.
Tina M.
Burin, NL
I like this foundation because its not thick its a light coverage which is what I go for, the price is amazing!
Romy D.
Romy D.
I love this product it applies flawlessly and makes you look more awake however I can find it slightly orange
jenny k.
jenny k.
Its a nice illuminating foundation it gives very bright look and its very affordable and it blends so good
Hayvi G.
Hayvi G.
Oviedo
I like this fundation, but it is lillte too shiny for me because I have oily skin and for me doesn't work
Bron M.
Bron M.
A touch too shimmery for my taste. Very wonderful, smooth feeling formula however the shimmer effect was too prominent for me.
Taslima M.
Taslima M.
Exactly my skin colour. One of my favorite drug store foundations. The coverage is very good, doesn't feel to heavy on the skin
Zainab I.
Zainab I.
Tottenham, London
Not too bad. I use tinted moisturizers usually, however this provides decent coverage and stays throughout the day
Tanzina I.
Tanzina I.
I adore this product! Leaves your skin glowing and looking so healthy, and the coverage is brilliant! Glides on flawlessly.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??