Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige uploaded by jenny k.Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige uploaded by Marthe A.Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige uploaded by Berina H.See all 6 photos

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?I have oily skin and I found i... 3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it ...this foundation does well at c... 3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?If you want to avoid looking s... 1 Answers
Photos (6)
Buy on HQhair.com*
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Really nice foundation was easy to apply to the face. It gave u a matte look depending on what powder you put on top
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
I bought this in the summer and I enjoyed it for the first month maybe then I started not liking it because it didn't blend very well. It's a very light weight foundation which I enjoyed.
Delphine M.
Delphine M.
Has a beautiful finish to the skin is very lightweight but has medium and buildable coverage.
Has tiny glitters (you can't see them unless you look very close) in it as wel what makes the face looks fresh and awake :)
Jean P.
Jean P.
Great natural dewy finish. Felt nice on the skin. I have combination oily/normal skin and it got really shiny. I also didn't like the sparkle in the foundation. I can really notice it.
Georgiana S.
Georgiana S.
Romania,Braila
I have a dry skin and this foundation for me is like perfection , it leaves my skin so deawy , because of the small particles of shimmer , best foundation for dry and normal skin
Sara L.
Sara L.
Barrie , Ontario
Awesome product if you're looking for a light to medium coverage foundation that is dewy. Smells amazing & works well with other foundations for experimentation or colour correcting!
Georgina B.
Georgina B.
London, ['', '', '']
OMG i love this foundation, makes my skin look and feel gorgeous. SOooo affordable and works just as nice as my makeup forever foundation and is much cheaper. does have little specks of glitter in it so i try not to wear it on a very sunny day
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used (from a regular drugstore). For one it smells amazing and two it doesn't look like you're wearing foundation at all. It looks very natural.
Lillz1183
Lillz1183
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Great foundation,just wish it wasn't so glittery but it definitely makes me look awake.I have normal skin so I don't know how it would work with other skin types but this foundation is one to try.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Romania, Satu Mare
A really good foundation. It is medium coveredge but it is buildable so it is ok. Can't complain about iy because it is really well made thinking of it being a drugstore product.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?