Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#308 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Enniskillen

Absolutely love the wake me up foundation I think it gives pretty good coverage its definitely my favorite foundation
Paris F.
Paris F.

This foundation comes out in a nice texture. As its a morning foundation it's quite light weight but still buildable.
Zainab I.
Zainab I.

Not too bad. I use tinted moisturizers usually, however this provides decent coverage and stays throughout the day
Laura W.
Laura W.

I like the smell, the feel, the coverage and the packaging of this foundation but I really don't like the sparkle
Adrianne  B.
Adrianne B.

It's was really good the only down part was that it had sparkles in it but I have the concealer and that's good:)
Magella r.
Magella r.

Tried this product. Not great! greasy, spongey. Cakey! not great. Got it from shoppers. Never will buy it again.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Hebden bridge, England

Great foundation, good for the summer not to heavy or drying on the skin, doesn't leave streaky bits on the face
tanisha m.
tanisha m.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Good coverage, but a big Nono for acne pron skin, and oily skin! I looked like a pimply oily caked up face !!!!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Burin, Newfoundland

I like this foundation because its not thick its a light coverage which is what I go for, the price is amazing!
Romy D.
Romy D.

I love this product it applies flawlessly and makes you look more awake however I can find it slightly orange
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now