Add a Photo

#300 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Becki M.
Becki M.

Great foundation- leaveds a glittery shimmery finnish ideal for summer true to colour and a light texture would recommend
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Lincoln, NE

This is the only brand that I have found that can match my color perfectly and I can do everything that I want with it.
Beth F.
Beth F.

Nice colour match , lasted all day and didn't need a touch up the pot lasts ages
Smells alright as well would recommend
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dunfermline, Fife

Use this every day, lasts all day giving you perfect looking skin, reasonably priced lasting effect can't ask for more
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Enniskillen

Absolutely love the wake me up foundation I think it gives pretty good coverage its definitely my favorite foundation
Paris F.
Paris F.

This foundation comes out in a nice texture. As its a morning foundation it's quite light weight but still buildable.
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

This is great it has something in the foundation that actually makes you look more revived & awake if feeling tired
Zainab I.
Zainab I.

Not too bad. I use tinted moisturizers usually, however this provides decent coverage and stays throughout the day
Adrianne  B.
Adrianne B.

It's was really good the only down part was that it had sparkles in it but I have the concealer and that's good:)
Laura W.
Laura W.

I like the smell, the feel, the coverage and the packaging of this foundation but I really don't like the sparkle
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now