BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on HQhair.com*
Kaitlyn A.
I bought this in the summer and I enjoyed it for the first month maybe then I started not liking it because it didn't blend very well. It's a very light weight foundation which I enjoyed.
Jean P.
Great natural dewy finish. Felt nice on the skin. I have combination oily/normal skin and it got really shiny. I also didn't like the sparkle in the foundation. I can really notice it.
Georgiana S.
Romania,Braila
I have a dry skin and this foundation for me is like perfection , it leaves my skin so deawy , because of the small particles of shimmer , best foundation for dry and normal skin
Sara L.
Barrie, MI
Awesome product if you're looking for a light to medium coverage foundation that is dewy. Smells amazing & works well with other foundations for experimentation or colour correcting!
Sarah K.
Love this foundation as it makes me feel alive and not caked up in foundation and the colour blends in really well with my skin tone. Always use this and buy more of it when it goes on offer
Lara J.
Found this foundation quite heavy and it was darker than the concealer colour that I've used on multiple occasions. I found it too shimmery and did not blend smoothly and had a thin coverage.
Lauren F.
Smells like oranges! Does wake you up and get rid of fatigue but however it does have a shiny effect and small bits of shimmer in it which I personally don't like.
Laura C.
Romania, Satu Mare
A really good foundation. It is medium coveredge but it is buildable so it is ok. Can't complain about iy because it is really well made thinking of it being a drugstore product.
Bradley P.
This rimmel foundation gives excellent coverage and blends out super easy! However if you are prone to oily skin it doesn't work best at covering it up which is why i tend to apply the rimmel matte powder in 001 transparen't
Lsia K.
I recently bought this on a whim and have fallen in love with it. It provides great coverage and it doesn't become cakey. It smells good and goes on easily as well.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?