BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Chandani T.
Chandani T.
Didn't enjoy this for my oily skin. The product contains bits of sparkle/glitter in them which made me break out and irritated my skin. Not suitable for anyone with oily skin, it will make you look like a grease ball!
Naomi R.
Naomi R.
This foundation is my lifeline. It makes you look absolutely flawless and I have not yet managed to make it look cakey even when I've loaded it with powder. Its brightening and coupled with any concealer you can absolutely get that photoshopped look. Its buildable but also beautiful on its own. 10/10
I didn't like this initially because it was too thick and cakey with my Body Shop foundation brush, but with the Real Techniques buffing brush I've changed my mind and using a lighter hand has made me love it!
Zahra A.
Zahra A.
At first I was slightly weary of the product as when I applied it I noticed there was flecks of glitter in the foundation. But then after a while I began to like the look and saw that it make my skin look super dewy and was true to the name in the sense that it made me look awake.
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Really nice foundation was easy to apply to the face. It gave u a matte look depending on what powder you put on top
Delphine M.
Delphine M.
Has a beautiful finish to the skin is very lightweight but has medium and buildable coverage.
Has tiny glitters (you can't see them unless you look very close) in it as wel what makes the face looks fresh and awake :)
Jean P.
Jean P.
Great natural dewy finish. Felt nice on the skin. I have combination oily/normal skin and it got really shiny. I also didn't like the sparkle in the foundation. I can really notice it.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
I bought this in the summer and I enjoyed it for the first month maybe then I started not liking it because it didn't blend very well. It's a very light weight foundation which I enjoyed.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Barrie , Ontario
Awesome product if you're looking for a light to medium coverage foundation that is dewy. Smells amazing & works well with other foundations for experimentation or colour correcting!
Georgina B.
Georgina B.
London, ['', '', '[\'\', \'\', \'[\\\'\\\', \\\'\\\', "[\\\'\\\', \\\'\\\', \\\'\\\']"]\']']
OMG i love this foundation, makes my skin look and feel gorgeous. SOooo affordable and works just as nice as my makeup forever foundation and is much cheaper. does have little specks of glitter in it so i try not to wear it on a very sunny day
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??