BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Georgiana S.
Georgiana S.
Romania,Braila
I have a dry skin and this foundation for me is like perfection , it leaves my skin so deawy , because of the small particles of shimmer , best foundation for dry and normal skin
Georgina B.
Georgina B.
OMG i love this foundation, makes my skin look and feel gorgeous. SOooo affordable and works just as nice as my makeup forever foundation and is much cheaper. does have little specks of glitter in it so i try not to wear it on a very sunny day
Sara L.
Sara L.
Barrie, ON
Awesome product if you're looking for a light to medium coverage foundation that is dewy. Smells amazing & works well with other foundations for experimentation or colour correcting!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used (from a regular drugstore). For one it smells amazing and two it doesn't look like you're wearing foundation at all. It looks very natural.
Megan V.
Megan V.
I have this product but I find that it rubs off and transfers very easily. I have also found that it oxidises quite badly and it can sometimes look orange on the skin.
Lillz1183
Lillz1183
Great foundation,just wish it wasn't so glittery but it definitely makes me look awake.I have normal skin so I don't know how it would work with other skin types but this foundation is one to try.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Smells like oranges! Does wake you up and get rid of fatigue but however it does have a shiny effect and small bits of shimmer in it which I personally don't like.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Goes on well. Didn't find the greatest match for my skin tone but the colour went on very nicely and lasted awhile during hot summer days.
Nikola L.
Nikola L.
In love with this foundation its very easy to apply it lasts a very long time especially if you put powder on it its last even longer its a very good foundation
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Love this foundation. out of many different brands I have tried, this label has a colour that matches my pale skin, for an amazing price
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??