Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#308 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Lena K.
Lena K.

I don't use foundation verry Often but thuis one is verry Nice, medium till full coverage and perfect for my spring/summer Color.
Taslima M.
Taslima M.

Exactly my skin colour. One of my favorite drug store foundations. The coverage is very good, doesn't feel to heavy on the skin
Bron M.
Bron M.

A touch too shimmery for my taste. Very wonderful, smooth feeling formula however the shimmer effect was too prominent for me.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Glasgow

This foundation is really nice and has a great colour choice. It is not a very good coverage but is really nice and natural.
Tanzina I.
Tanzina I.

I adore this product! Leaves your skin glowing and looking so healthy, and the coverage is brilliant! Glides on flawlessly.
Stephanie f.
Stephanie f.
harrogate, North Yorkshire

This was great at first but when using on a daily basis it started to make my skin more sensitive and didn't cover evenly.
Becki M.
Becki M.

Great foundation- leaveds a glittery shimmery finnish ideal for summer true to colour and a light texture would recommend
Beth F.
Beth F.

Nice colour match , lasted all day and didn't need a touch up the pot lasts ages
Smells alright as well would recommend
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Enniskillen

Absolutely love the wake me up foundation I think it gives pretty good coverage its definitely my favorite foundation
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dunfermline , Fife

Use this every day, lasts all day giving you perfect looking skin, reasonably priced lasting effect can't ask for more
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?