Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#395 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Tanzina I.
Tanzina I.
I adore this product! Leaves your skin glowing and looking so healthy, and the coverage is brilliant! Glides on flawlessly.
Stephanie f.
Stephanie f.
harrogate, North Yorkshire
This was great at first but when using on a daily basis it started to make my skin more sensitive and didn't cover evenly.
Becki M.
Becki M.
Great foundation- leaveds a glittery shimmery finnish ideal for summer true to colour and a light texture would recommend
Beth F.
Beth F.
Nice colour match , lasted all day and didn't need a touch up the pot lasts ages
Smells alright as well would recommend
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Enniskillen
Absolutely love the wake me up foundation I think it gives pretty good coverage its definitely my favorite foundation
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dunfermline , Fife
Use this every day, lasts all day giving you perfect looking skin, reasonably priced lasting effect can't ask for more
Paris F.
Paris F.
This foundation comes out in a nice texture. As its a morning foundation it's quite light weight but still buildable.
Zainab I.
Zainab I.
Not too bad. I use tinted moisturizers usually, however this provides decent coverage and stays throughout the day
Laura W.
Laura W.
I like the smell, the feel, the coverage and the packaging of this foundation but I really don't like the sparkle
Magella r.
Magella r.
Tried this product. Not great! greasy, spongey. Cakey! not great. Got it from shoppers. Never will buy it again.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??