Add a Photo

By RIMMEL
#300 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Kattaleeya W.
Kattaleeya W.

Don't like this is a product for someone who does not have oily skin because it just doesn't work on someone with oily skin like me
Sheri T.
Sheri T.

Great smooth coverage, can be built to full coverage- blends well, wears well with a primer - comes in enough shades to match many
The only foundation I will keep buying again and again.... great coverage yet natural looking... buildable... great staying power
Lillian E.
Lillian E.
Winona Lake, IN

This foundation left an oily substance on my face. It provided good coverage, yet I would not wear if you have already oily skin.
Lena K.
Lena K.

I don't use foundation verry Often but thuis one is verry Nice, medium till full coverage and perfect for my spring/summer Color.
Taslima M.
Taslima M.

Exactly my skin colour. One of my favorite drug store foundations. The coverage is very good, doesn't feel to heavy on the skin
Bron M.
Bron M.

A touch too shimmery for my taste. Very wonderful, smooth feeling formula however the shimmer effect was too prominent for me.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Glasgow

This foundation is really nice and has a great colour choice. It is not a very good coverage but is really nice and natural.
Tanzina I.
Tanzina I.

I adore this product! Leaves your skin glowing and looking so healthy, and the coverage is brilliant! Glides on flawlessly.
Jamila D.
Jamila D.

Seems like a good foundation when i use it on my Caucasian clients. it's not available in enough colors for women of color.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now