Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige uploaded by jenny k.Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige uploaded by Marthe A.Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige uploaded by Berina H.See all 6 photos

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?I have oily skin and I found i... 3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it ...this foundation does well at c... 3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?If you want to avoid looking s... 1 Answers
Photos (6)
Buy on HQhair.com*
Holly-Jo B.
Holly-Jo B.
March 5, 2017, 9:33 a.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
This product doesn't have great coverage I found it hard to apply after certain primers and it was quite patchy it gives a dewy finish but it was fairly good for the price. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants a light coverage foundation. For everyone who doesn't want a light coverage foundation I wouldn't recommend this foundation at all.
Zahra A.
Zahra A.
March 28, 2017, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
This foundation offers very light coverage and definitely makes you look more awake. The foundation itself contains tiny flecks of gold that did scare me at first, but after trying it out I came to realise that the glitter can not be seen although it does offer a glow to the skin. It has very light coverage that can be built upto a medium coverage but no more. Would definitely recommend if you're on a budget.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Feb. 26, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
I'm absolutely in love with this Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. I think it dries nice, lasts all day and is an average coverage but partially good under the eyes where the eye bags usually are. This is great for beginners with makeup and is infact one of my favourite foundations I would definitely recommend buying and I would re-purchase this product.
Mada L.
Mada L.
Botosani
June 7, 2017, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
A good affordable foundation with little coverage but good for hot days as it's not so visible on the skin. It brightenes the face and gives it a healthy smooth appearance. The best part of it is that it's shiny haha
Leah D.
Leah D.
Feb. 23, 2017, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Such and amazing foundation, goes on perfectly and stays on all day! It has a good coverage definitely covers any red patches on the skin , it is amazing for both dry and oily skin , I would definitely buy again!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Portsmouth
Feb. 25, 2017, 2:59 a.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Absolutely love this foundation it's perfect for my skin and it's also has brilliant coverage and I think it's very lightweight and long lasting throughout the day I'd definitely recommend this to others!
Beth H.
Beth H.
June 13, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
Only bought this product the other day and I haves to say it's a really good foundation for what I paid it's not long lasting as it rubs off easily has a matte finish but doesn't cover very well I don't think I would buy it again
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
I love the idea of this foundation. I've used Rimmel foundations for years now and this was my latest purchase. I'm usually always the colour 'Soft Beige' when it comes to this brands foundation lines, but unfortunately, this colour looked much to orange. Using a wet beauty blender or beauty sponge, I was able to sheer it out enough to avoid looking like and Oompa Loompa. Another thing I'm on the fence about this foundation is that is literally have shimmer/glitter in it. I'm assuming thats where the "wake me up" look comes in. I wish it was more luminizing rather than shimmer. I still enjoy the formula, it feels silky and smooth and not to heavy that you feel like your face was caked on.
Tallissa E.
Tallissa E.
This is a very lovely light to medium coverage foundation. I really liked the fact that the scent wasn't too overpowering. many people have issues with the glitter in the product but honestly that didn't bother me at all I kind of thought it was nice to have just a little bit of a glow going on. the only problem that I have with this is the lack of colour selections I'm very fair and the lightest shade is too dark even on my tan days.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Feb. 25, 2017, 6:47 a.m.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige
This foundation is perfect for everyday wear! It lasts all day and it adds a gorgeous glow to your skin . I'd say it has medium- buildable coverage and it is quite hydrating! I would recommend it for the price!
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??