BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

• Is this foundation good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this cover and does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Jane P.
Jane P.
I tried out this foundation 3 years ago and it was the first foundation I ever bought. Everyone I knew was raving about this so I thought I would try it out. I did not like it at all and was very disappointed with it. The shimmer in it made me look glittery, not radiant. The coverage was very low and I couldn't find a shade that matched my skin tone. I will try this again to see if my opinions change but for the mean time I am staying far away.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pine Glen, NB
This is definitely my winter shade for when my skin is a little less tan. The "wake me up" factor also helps with my winter exhaustion. It really gives my skin a beautiful, radiant, but natural look, and it builds nicely too!
Steph B.
Steph B.
Another foundation that i enjoy using. the colour that i have is a little bit too red toned for my skin tone but overall great product, again i would recommend applying with a beauty blender or beauty sponge because it can leave tiny streaks with a brush but i really enjoy using it, probably even more if i had the correct shade but i still like using it. :)
Georgia H.
Georgia H.
Lightweight foundation with a medium coverage that really brightens up the skin in a morning. Even if you're very fair skinned however, don't get this in porcelain as it is snow coloured
Natalia Z.
Natalia Z.
It gave me a really bad allergic reaction where all my eye area had gone extremely dry and flaky and swollen, t wouldn't go away until I used the aveeno moisturizer. It could be just me, but its useful information for anyone with sensitive skin.
Lizzie D.
Lizzie D.
sittingbourne
Really nice and dewy finish but the colours are very orange toned and the glitter can be quite obvious especially in winter and needs to powdered but overall a really nice finish
jasmine k.
jasmine k.
Sydney
I own the concealer as well and i don't like it has it look caky , and i was not sure about giving this a try and when i did it was much better then i expected it doesn't have the most coverage but its just enough , at first it moisturises and hydrates but it does dry up a little end of the day but that not really a big problem.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Wednesbury
It is so rare for me to stumble across a excellent foundation like this one! It does not cake up my skin or leave me looking like I have overdone my make up, it is so creamy and really easy to apply, I cannot recommend this enough!!
anja p.
anja p.
Sometime I love this foundation and sometime I don't. I do feel like it brightens up my skin a lot more and I have been told by a few people that I look a lot more glowy. It is quite shimmery but I like that. The only problem is it hasn't got the best coverage
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
During the summer when I tan out in the sun I will usually then have to buy a darker toned foundation and I have to say I really love it the coverage the way it moisturises and hydrates my skin but then at the end it dries up a tiny bit and mattifies my face just a bit but the end result is really good .
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??