BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on HQhair.com*
This foundation has a very good coverage and is very smooth to put on and very appliable and easy to use with any brush and I have repurchased this product many times and have a never come up or found an alternative and will carry on buying this product
Edie
Personally i really don't like this foundation, i have normal/dry skin and this foundation was very patchy and made my skin look horrible. It also made my skin break out which i had never experienced with any other foundations before. I would not buy this again.1/5
Naomi R.
This foundation is my lifeline. It makes you look absolutely flawless and I have not yet managed to make it look cakey even when I've loaded it with powder. Its brightening and coupled with any concealer you can absolutely get that photoshopped look. Its buildable but also beautiful on its own. 10/10
I didn't like this initially because it was too thick and cakey with my Body Shop foundation brush, but with the Real Techniques buffing brush I've changed my mind and using a lighter hand has made me love it!
Emma B.
Good foundation. I use this under another foundation to build up coverage on bad skin days. It's affordable, last if you use powder to set. Can be shiny tho if you have oily skin.
Jade J.
I used this product for over a year it was stood coverage but the colour I was getting was a more orange looking tone and I wanted something that suited my skin better

I just felt a little cakey in it
Zahra A.
At first I was slightly weary of the product as when I applied it I noticed there was flecks of glitter in the foundation. But then after a while I began to like the look and saw that it make my skin look super dewy and was true to the name in the sense that it made me look awake.
Andrea F.
This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used (from a regular drugstore). For one it smells amazing and two it doesn't look like you're wearing foundation at all. It looks very natural.
Arianya K.
Scotland
Good coverage, the consistency was a little to thin for me so felt very wet when applying, which I wasn't gone of. Doesn't really last all day but good for nights out and very affordable!
Delphine M.
Has a beautiful finish to the skin is very lightweight but has medium and buildable coverage.
Has tiny glitters (you can't see them unless you look very close) in it as wel what makes the face looks fresh and awake :)
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?