Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#308 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Kala D.
Kala D.

This is not a bad drugstore foundation option but definitely not the best that I've tried. It has a very smooth finish and worked okay with my combination skin. I was satisfied with the medium coverage that this product gives. However, it does oxidize and it tends to set very quickly during application. If you are going to purchase, you may want to go a shade or two lighter to accommodate the oxidization and also be sure to blend it out quickly!
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL

So, I was looking for a foundation that covered all of my imperfections and since I was traveling and had the jet lag I was needing something like this one. When I tried it my firs impression was that it leaves a sutil shine in the face and it smells delicious. I think it is one of my fave founditions until now. It gives a full coverage and its not heavy.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI

I wanted to love this foundation since I had to spend quite a bit on it to get it from the UK however the shade is so dark I can't wear it. The color selection wasn't great. The pump packaging is awesome so I've been trying to mix it with other lighter foundations to make it work, wish it were easier to get in the US!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN

I wasn't huge on this foundation. There is a scent to this liquid that I just can't get over, I'm not a fan of it. However once it dries I do like the way it sits in and really evened out my skin tone. I just feel as if there are other brands out there id be more willing to buy before this one.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

I am NOT a fan of this foundation. It claims to brighten the skin but the way it does that is with a bunch of shimmer. In certain lights it makes my face look like a glitter bomb. It has little to no staying power and it slides right off my T-zone. Would not recommend this product to anybody.
Julia M.
Julia M.

I tried this after reading great reviews about this product but I had nothing but issues with this formula. It's very heavy in coverage and not natural in appearance. It doesn't blend very well. I tried with Argan oil to thin out the formula but I'm still not pleased.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have a full review of this on my youtube channel. I love the concealer but this foundation just made my pores look huge it wore off so weird and didn't look fresh. You could clearly tell I had foundation on and if you have any imperfections this will exaggerate them
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

I was not a fan of this foundation, it seemed to be clumpy and was not working for me for what I was hoping for. This foundation may work for some people but it was not what I wanted for myself and I would not use it again
Beth B.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN

This is not my favorite foundation. It goes on nice, but starts to crease before you can get setting spray on. I have tried I with and without powder but finally gave up. It just doesn't work well on my skin
A great foundation if you are looking for something with not a lot of coverage. Lasts all day. Also gives a healthy looking glow to the skin. Has a lot of product inside. Great packaging. I would recommend!!
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?