BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
Kala S.
This is not a bad drugstore foundation option but definitely not the best that I've tried. It has a very smooth finish and worked okay with my combination skin. I was satisfied with the medium coverage that this product gives. However, it does oxidize and it tends to set very quickly during application. If you are going to purchase, you may want to go a shade or two lighter to accommodate the oxidization and also be sure to blend it out quickly!
April m.
Lexington, KY
Even though I know a lot of people consider this their Holy Grail Foundation, I would have to disagree. This Foundation comes up patchy and always oxidizes on my skin which I hate. I would not recommend.
Amber P.
I have very dry skin. And this foundation leaves me with such a nice smooth finish . Once I use a powder over it. The foundation sets in, and sits all day. I reccomend!!
Sarah W.
Durham, NC
I wanted to love this foundation since I had to spend quite a bit on it to get it from the UK however the shade is so dark I can't wear it. The color selection wasn't great. The pump packaging is awesome so I've been trying to mix it with other lighter foundations to make it work, wish it were easier to get in the US!
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
I wasn't huge on this foundation. There is a scent to this liquid that I just can't get over, I'm not a fan of it. However once it dries I do like the way it sits in and really evened out my skin tone. I just feel as if there are other brands out there id be more willing to buy before this one.
Samantha M.
I have a full review of this on my youtube channel. I love the concealer but this foundation just made my pores look huge it wore off so weird and didn't look fresh. You could clearly tell I had foundation on and if you have any imperfections this will exaggerate them
Julia M.
I tried this after reading great reviews about this product but I had nothing but issues with this formula. It's very heavy in coverage and not natural in appearance. It doesn't blend very well. I tried with Argan oil to thin out the formula but I'm still not pleased.
Lauren M.
I was not a fan of this foundation, it seemed to be clumpy and was not working for me for what I was hoping for. This foundation may work for some people but it was not what I wanted for myself and I would not use it again
Lauren L.
I am NOT a fan of this foundation. It claims to brighten the skin but the way it does that is with a bunch of shimmer. In certain lights it makes my face look like a glitter bomb. It has little to no staying power and it slides right off my T-zone. Would not recommend this product to anybody.
Jelina B.
Laredo, TX
I have oily skin so I cannot use this in the hot summer days but it is perfect for my skin in the winter. The dewy finish really saves my skin when it is looking very dry. Also the coverage is great!
Autumn T.
How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Jenny V.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Sorina B.
The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Is this good for oily skin?