Add a Photo

#300 in Liquid Foundation
Rimmels first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Its time to wake up the light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Spoil yourself with SPF 15 sun protection and illuminating radiance pearls for a natural glow. A peptide formulation helps increase your skins elasticity and a vitamin moisturizing complex also leaves you looking healthy and fresh. Your skin will bounce back to life even if your body is thinking otherwise.
Photos (5)
Jenn V.
Jenn V.

I love the idea of this foundation. I've used Rimmel foundations for years now and this was my latest purchase. I'm usually always the colour 'Soft Beige' when it comes to this brands foundation lines, but unfortunately, this colour looked much to orange. Using a wet beauty blender or beauty sponge, I was able to sheer it out enough to avoid looking like and Oompa Loompa. Another thing I'm on the fence about this foundation is that is literally have shimmer/glitter in it. I'm assuming thats where the "wake me up" look comes in. I wish it was more luminizing rather than shimmer. I still enjoy the formula, it feels silky and smooth and not to heavy that you feel like your face was caked on.
Amy D.
Amy D.

I originally bought this foundation for every day wear, as I had been on the hunt for a medium coverage foundation to give me that natural look. Past reviews made this seem like a promising buy. But i was sadly disappointed, it clung to any dry patches of skin and had a very obvious shimmer to it. A shimmer which even made some people think I had highlighter all over my face! It did give the coverage I was looking for but the other factors just dragged it down too far. Not a product I will purchase again, although it may work for you.
Celine V.
Celine V.

I do wish that it came with more shades as the one I have is a bit too light on my skin. Then again, it is summer at the moment (July) so I digress. Anyway, this foundation works well on my skin. The product gives a light sheen of shine which I do like since I am not a fan of the in-trend-matte look people really sought out to do. As a girl with an oily-combination face, it works well! It has medium coverage and it's great to layer if more coverage is needed but you do need some help with a concealer to do that.
Kala D.
Kala D.

This is not a bad drugstore foundation option but definitely not the best that I've tried. It has a very smooth finish and worked okay with my combination skin. I was satisfied with the medium coverage that this product gives. However, it does oxidize and it tends to set very quickly during application. If you are going to purchase, you may want to go a shade or two lighter to accommodate the oxidization and also be sure to blend it out quickly!
Jane P.
Jane P.

I tried out this foundation 3 years ago and it was the first foundation I ever bought. Everyone I knew was raving about this so I thought I would try it out. I did not like it at all and was very disappointed with it. The shimmer in it made me look glittery, not radiant. The coverage was very low and I couldn't find a shade that matched my skin tone. I will try this again to see if my opinions change but for the mean time I am staying far away.
Tallissa E.
Tallissa E.

This is a very lovely light to medium coverage foundation. I really liked the fact that the scent wasn't too overpowering. many people have issues with the glitter in the product but honestly that didn't bother me at all I kind of thought it was nice to have just a little bit of a glow going on. the only problem that I have with this is the lack of colour selections I'm very fair and the lightest shade is too dark even on my tan days.
Cerys J.
Cerys J.

I had used this for around 3 months to see if it was for me with me hearing a load of good reviews on it. But for me it looked good for about 3 hours then went patch and looked terrible and would have to top it up 2ce more through out the day. I convinced my self it was my bad applying skills but even with brushes blending sponges brushes and fingers same happened every time. 3 stars as I've heard it's good but just wasn't for me
Celina C.
Celina C.

I used this before and it really did give a brightening, smooth look to my face. It doesn't give very good oil control but because I have very dry skin, it isn't a big issue for me. The only thing I did not like about this foundation was that it has miniature sparkles in it and although it looks flawless indoors, outside, it made me shimmer and shine because of the glitter inside the foundation.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
UK

I have quite tanned skin but opted for a tiny bit lighter shade so it blends in perfectly. The thing that surprised me was, it is VERY patchy and hard to blend out. I tried it with my beauty blender and it was not great so i went in on my MAC foundation brush and still was not that great. You have to use a lot of product to even it out but still is very orange and a bit patchy.
Steph B.
Steph B.

Another foundation that i enjoy using. the colour that i have is a little bit too red toned for my skin tone but overall great product, again i would recommend applying with a beauty blender or beauty sponge because it can leave tiny streaks with a brush but i really enjoy using it, probably even more if i had the correct shade but i still like using it. :)
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

How well does this cover and does it last all day?
Sorina B.
Sorina B.

The lightest yellow shade in this foundation is soft beige??
Shahnaz K.
Shahnaz K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Join Now