Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

Boasting a visible anti-fatigue effect as well as a blend of peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation is the brand's first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy radiant glow. Working to leave skin feeling super soft and comfortable all day this foundation has a light yet moisturising texture that is perfect for everyday wear. - E.D see more...

• I've heard really good things about this foundation but I really ...1 Answers
  • I have really dry skin and find it hard to find a foundation that...6 Answers
  • What's the best rimmel foundation because have the blue on right ...3 Answers
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
I picked up this foundation last time I was in the U.K. I believe you can have it shipped to America but I haven't seen it in stores here before. Its a very dewy foundation you can see sparkles in the liquid if you look at it closely, because it's so dewy I don't think it would work well for people who have very oily skin. They have a color that is quite pale which is really great for a drugstore foundation. I have skin that gets pretty oily so I mostly use this to mix in with other more matte foundations because this lightens it a bit and gives it a really nice finish.
i bough this foundation during winter ... bad idea. this is the kind of foundation that you want to use spring/summer because it looks quite juicy and shiny. Not that juicy and shiny are bad adjectives for winter but i think it is too much...
Quite good coverage, not enough light shades though.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
This product has totally changed how I look. EVERYONE has said I used to look like my eyes always looked like I was sad and tired. Now I don't. LOVE LOVE this product. A buyer for life. i would recommend this to a friend
Jessica G.
I love this foundation! It is the perfect amount of dewy for your skin. I have dry skin and this works for me. It doesn't have the fullest of coverage, but it is build-able. It doesn't last as long as I would like it to, but it is still one of my favorites. It does leave the skin with a somewhat sticky feeling (that worsens throughout the day), but adding a setting powder helps.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
I live in the US so this isn't easy to get my hands on. I saw quite a few YouTubers talk about this foundation and decided to give it a try. It's quite sparkly, which for a 38 year old isn't ideal. It does give a nice dewy finish and I like the lighter coverage. All in all: I'm not going to buy again for the price. I recommend Maybelline Fit Me for a similar finish/defines/coverage with a much cheaper price
Kailey C.
I love this foundation. I bought it while I was on vacation in London and loved it. I find that is light and it moisturizes my skin as the day goes on. I do use a translucent powder over it so that way there isn't a lot of shine when the lighting is bright. I would recommend this foundation to people that like light weight foundation and have dry skin.
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
I enjoy this foundation. It's not my favorite though. It gives me a fresh look that isn't too heavy. I don't look like I'm wearing a mask of foundation with this product. The shade I got was lighter than I anticipated so o often use this to mix with other foundations I've gotten that may be a tad dark and it works well for that as well!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This foundation looks very fresh on the skin and I was excited to use but it broke me out almost instantly after a couple hours! I thought it was weird so I tried it again the next day and another pimple popped up. So bummed because it's actually a nice foundation and reasonably priced!
Andrea D.
This is a great light to medium coverage. It doesn't hold up very long in heat and humidity but it would probably be great for winter when skin is dry and duller. It does have very subtle shimmer in it that brightens up the skin.
Julia M.
I do not like this foundation. I really was excited to try but was very disappointed. The shade I got doesn't have many natural tones. It's s heavy foundation that cakes and doesn't blend well.
Rebecca T.
I have really dry skin and find it hard to find a foundation that doesn't look patchy. Had anyone with dry skin tried this foundation?
Jess B.
What's the best rimmel foundation because have the blue on right now but want to try the orange one would u recommend it ?
Alysha L.
I have dry skin and I hate the rimmel match perfection it sucks and stinks I'm looking for non streaky and non creaseing but will be fine with dry skin
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
Will this foundation work well for oily/combo skin?
Leah J.
Bradford , England
I've been looking for a good foundian for everyday use but not to sure if this is going to give me the coverage I'm looking for? does anyone know how much coverage this gives ?