BY RIMMEL LONDON #82 in Concealer

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Kaylee B.
I absolutely love this concealer! It erases my imperfections! Easy to apply and blend and it is really good for brightening. Compared to others, it could be better but good for its price so would definitely buy again!
PJ A.
Halstead, Essex
It’s a nice thick concealer that isn’t runny, and is malleable once drawn on my race in areas I need. It’s bright, it’s clean looking and bright to hide the lack of sleep .. just what we all need x
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
Hated it, it didn’t blend well and it made my eyes burn. I hate lipstick like applicators and the colour selection wasn’t that great . I didn’t like this concealer at all
Tara Jessica S.
6 Parr avenue , Neath
I really wanted to like this product as I am a massive fan of rimmel lipsticks and foundations but this product is not that great compared to other concealers in this price range.

The colour match is pretty good (i wear shade 010 ivory) but it is a little light for me but this is okay as I usually only use it on my under eyes and on small blemishes. I've learned not to use this on larger blemishes as the coverage is not good enough.

The product itself feels light on the skin which is great but it only about 3 hours before you can start seeing the  issues underneath the product. Personally I don't notice any brightening from this product but that may because I use a lighter shade than others.

Overall its an okay product, like if its on offer then I consider picking it up but of its full price. I'll stick with my match perfection concealer.
Madiha A.
Birmingham, England
This was my very first concealer that I purchased. I have found that it conceals my dark circles and brightens them but it does not conceal my red spots well. I have dry skin and I have found that this product attaches itself to my dry patches and causes my makeup to look cake. Also, I have noticed that it has glitter running through it. However, this concealer has a thin, liquid consistency which makes it easy to apply and is my go-to, affordable drugstore product for when I don't want to wear too much makeup or don't have much time to apply my makeup.
Kathryn O.
This product is brightening, but it's a fairly runny consistency, which makes it have sheer coverage. It's somewhat buildable without creasing, but I don't get the kind of coverage I want on my under eyes. I don't have bad dark circles, but they are there, and other concealers have definitely worked out better for me. I always notice that when I use this to cover blemishes, even if I set with powder (and sometimes bake), that they will always show through. Because of this, I'd really only recommend this product if your under eye area isn't too dark, and you just want light coverage. I'm sure you could use this product on top of a fuller coverage product (be it concealer or foundation) to brighten your under eyes, but on it's own it's just average.
Cady L.
Murcia, Spain
I love this concealer. I don't normally use "normal" branded concealer as I only use paraben free products, however I just couldn't find a concealer that worked with my skin that was paraben free! I thought I'd give this one a try, and it covers what needs covering and lasts for hours! Happy with this!
Horea C.
This is my first make-up thing that i bought and looking back at it, i am quite impressed. The coverage of it is pretty good, not the best but really good for a drugstore product. Another pro is definitely the price which i find affordable. The only thing that i don't like is the shade range that i find in Romania. The lightest one is not light enough for my skin to highlight but i can cover blemishes so i give it that.🌱
Lauren W.
CHESTER LE STREET, Durham
I've always been a one for drugstore make up (I know I'm cheap) but I still get my make up looking perfect just like the YouTube videos, this concealer has really good coverage over my foundation and gives a really good colour, It doesnt crease or smudge for me at all, perfect product for a cheap concealer.
Natalie A.
Upton Close, Henley on Thames
I bought this concealer to brighten up my under eyes and try and replicate the healthy glow which the foundation in the same collection gives, however this left my under eyes looking greasy and shiny and creased after a matter of seconds. To keep it crease free I had to bake and that took away any illumination I might have got. Stay away, only gave 2 instead of 1 as it did have OK coverage.
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?