BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

Maria J.
Dilling, √ėstfold
I have this in the shade ivory (I think) and I really like it. it covers my spots nicely and it also covers my dark circles pretty well, the only problem I have with it is that it goes into all the fine lines underneith my eyes, but that might be fixed with a good primer. So all in all this is a pretty good concealer in my opinion.
leah p.
newbury
the wake me up concealer, is a medium coverageūüĎć does lighten up your under eyes, it's very easy to blend with a sponge/beauty blender! Such an affordable price (¬£5.49 in the uk) totally would recommend
Kim C.
Manchester, Stockport
Great for concealing blemishes and undereye discolouration and it is a staple for anybody's makeup bag. I can honestly say that it is the best drugstore concealer and closely rivals the too faced shape tape.
Chloe E.
This is a really good brightning concealer its even in the name wake me up but anyway this is really brightening and it has very good coverage this is a cheap great concealer that you can find in many shops so i give this a five out of five stars
Ellah R.
Stays on for the whole day and it blends flawlessly into the skin while conclealijg and brightening up the skin .i have been using this for months and I love it
I highly recommend this for people that don't want to spend too much on makeup products.
Liesel B.
Melbourne
This concealer is pretty good. I have the lightest shade but it is still too dark for my skin tone unfortunately. It is great for when I fake tan though. Good coverage. I would recommend this to people if they didn't have very fair skin like me.
Ludi M.
I think this is a great concealer because if it's range of colours as this matches me perfect the only thing I don't like is I wish it had slightly more coverage as I don't wear foundation but I think it's good coverage for the money .
Felicity W.
Best concealer ever! I use it everyday!! It blends so well and the coverage it amazing!! Although it does have a slight shimmer to it, so if youre not into that no go
Paige D.
Telford, Shropshire
pleasantly surprised by this! such a good concealer. could be better as doesn't hide dark circles THAT well but does illuminate skin. at an affordable price you can't complain much though.
George J.
Sheffield
It doesn't give me personally the best coverage but after two or so coats, it hides my tiredness enough to keep me happy. Very affordable so I have repurchased on multiple occasions.
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?