BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on lookfan...*
Madiha A.
Birmingham, England
This was my very first concealer that I purchased. I have found that it conceals my dark circles and brightens them but it does not conceal my red spots well. I have dry skin and I have found that this product attaches itself to my dry patches and causes my makeup to look cake. Also, I have noticed that it has glitter running through it. However, this concealer has a thin, liquid consistency which makes it easy to apply and is my go-to, affordable drugstore product for when I don't want to wear too much makeup or don't have much time to apply my makeup.
Kathryn O.
This product is brightening, but it's a fairly runny consistency, which makes it have sheer coverage. It's somewhat buildable without creasing, but I don't get the kind of coverage I want on my under eyes. I don't have bad dark circles, but they are there, and other concealers have definitely worked out better for me. I always notice that when I use this to cover blemishes, even if I set with powder (and sometimes bake), that they will always show through. Because of this, I'd really only recommend this product if your under eye area isn't too dark, and you just want light coverage. I'm sure you could use this product on top of a fuller coverage product (be it concealer or foundation) to brighten your under eyes, but on it's own it's just average.
Cady L.
Murcia, Spain
I love this concealer. I don't normally use "normal" branded concealer as I only use paraben free products, however I just couldn't find a concealer that worked with my skin that was paraben free! I thought I'd give this one a try, and it covers what needs covering and lasts for hours! Happy with this!
Horea C.
This is my first make-up thing that i bought and looking back at it, i am quite impressed. The coverage of it is pretty good, not the best but really good for a drugstore product. Another pro is definitely the price which i find affordable. The only thing that i don't like is the shade range that i find in Romania. The lightest one is not light enough for my skin to highlight but i can cover blemishes so i give it that.🌱
Lauren W.
CHESTER LE STREET, Durham
I've always been a one for drugstore make up (I know I'm cheap) but I still get my make up looking perfect just like the YouTube videos, this concealer has really good coverage over my foundation and gives a really good colour, It doesnt crease or smudge for me at all, perfect product for a cheap concealer.
Natalie A.
Upton Close, Henley on Thames
I bought this concealer to brighten up my under eyes and try and replicate the healthy glow which the foundation in the same collection gives, however this left my under eyes looking greasy and shiny and creased after a matter of seconds. To keep it crease free I had to bake and that took away any illumination I might have got. Stay away, only gave 2 instead of 1 as it did have OK coverage.
Chelsea T.
I personally don't like this concealer for under the eyes as it shows orange. I bought the lightest shade but it shows extremely dark.

I like to use this as a eye shadow primer as it keeps my eyeshadow on all day.

I would recommend this for eye shadow primer or as a concealer if you can find a shade that suits you. I would buy this product again as a primer but not as a concealer.
Polly G.
Burford, Tenbury Wells
I have this concealer in the shade Ivory and I adore it! The only con with it is that after an hour or so the concealer does crease, apart from that its very effective! It is also very affordable which makes the product even better. I defiantly recommend this to people, especially people that have dark circles around their eyes because this concealer hides it completely.
Megan A.
Eastbourne, East sussex
This is a pretty cakey concealer and its lightest shade is straight up orange. I did like the packaging and applicator though and this review isn't to diss Rimmel because I love the brand its just that for me their concealers really aren't worth it
Frankie N.
Creamy and brighting. Perfect for getting rid of dark circles and sitting under eyeshadow as a primer. This product does not give much coverage therefore I do not use this product to cover spots. The applicator and packaging is very good. I have purchased this concealer many times and I'm sure I will continue to in the past.
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?