BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

Buy on HQhair.com*
Megan A.
Eastbourne, East sussex
This is a pretty cakey concealer and its lightest shade is straight up orange. I did like the packaging and applicator though and this review isn't to diss Rimmel because I love the brand its just that for me their concealers really aren't worth it
Frankie N.
Creamy and brighting. Perfect for getting rid of dark circles and sitting under eyeshadow as a primer. This product does not give much coverage therefore I do not use this product to cover spots. The applicator and packaging is very good. I have purchased this concealer many times and I'm sure I will continue to in the past.
Ally C.
Buzau
It kept building up in my creases no matter how much setting powder I'd put. Also the lightest shade was darker than my natural skin tone. The color was too yellow-y. Also the texture was pretty weird to me. It doesn't work at all on underere circles. Wouldn't recommend to dry skinned people.
Andreea A.
I recently purchased this concealar and so far i am in love with it.It is just as good as the Nars creamy concealer and it is a drugstore product.Not only does it have good coverage but also it has awesome highlighting power.It never wore off or creased in my under eye lines.I recommend everyone to try this being very accesible as price.
Hannah M.
Thurmond Crescent , Winchester
Have this product in the shade 010 Ivory and will not be purchasing it again. It's okay as a product but I prefer over concealers to this one. It seems a tad dark to me even though I have it in the lightest shade. It doesn't cover blemishes very well, would not recommend.
Elsa B.
I bought this concealer on a whim and used it when my regular had run out and I cannot tell you how much I love this. Great coverage and the shade is perfect. But, I still reverted back to my regular and do prefer it a tiny bit more.
Griseldis J.
I like it. I'm not in love though. Has medium coverage but creases easily. It's affordable but doesn't have a wide shade range. I'm happy that it has vitamin C in it and doesn't feel cakey or thick on my skin. Would love to see more colour options and maybe a better formula.
Johanne E.
Låstrup
This concealer was the the first one i bought and when i first used it i kinda liked it but now i just think that its very bad at covering up red spots and it has slight shimmer in it which i dont really like.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
As far as drug store concealers go I'd say this is up there with the best! I love to use this in the under eyes as it's nice and brightening and it's not extremely thick so you have no problems with it creasing throughout the day which is what we're all worried about no?
Millie C.
Sheffield , South Yorkshire
I live this concealer!! It's the first time I've tried it as I've always struggled to find one I liked and 100% it's now my go to everyday!! It's so creamy and easy to blend, however can crease throughout the day.. all in all is a good everyday staple in my collection
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?