BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on lookfan...*
Shannon A.
Staffordshire, Stoke on trent
I use the product to cover my dark circles and imperfections. It covers relatively well, but wears off within a few hours! This product is very cheap and cheerful, I would say it’s a dupe for the “fit me concealer”. Same amount of coverage. I would buy this again as it’s fairly priced and an overall good product!
Carly C.
cork
I like it. It definitely works for around the eye area as I like to bake over it. For its price it’s definitely really good. And it last all day for me as well, I’m already on my third bottle
Molly R.
st helens
This concealer is really nice and brightening on the face. It has a lovely smell also. My only downside is that it is quite sheer so I feel myself using a lot of it
Mollyyyy🥂X t.
southminster
Good coverage not as good as other ones I’ve tried are but still okay you get a lot in the tube and in my opinion it is best for under eyes and over all I think it’s definitely worth it
Ryan J.
It's okay it's not best it's a bit orange and that's lightest shade the coverage isn't that good say you will still see the bags under your eyes with this one sorry
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Love love love this concealer so much I even used it on my wedding day! Gives you an awesome cooling feeling under your eyes and lifts and brightens everything up. Great long lasting coverage which is what you need out of a good concealer.
Kaylee B.
I absolutely love this concealer! It erases my imperfections! Easy to apply and blend and it is really good for brightening. Compared to others, it could be better but good for its price so would definitely buy again!
PJ A.
Halstead, Essex
It’s a nice thick concealer that isn’t runny, and is malleable once drawn on my race in areas I need. It’s bright, it’s clean looking and bright to hide the lack of sleep .. just what we all need x
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
Hated it, it didn’t blend well and it made my eyes burn. I hate lipstick like applicators and the colour selection wasn’t that great . I didn’t like this concealer at all
Tara Jessica S.
6 Parr avenue , Neath
I really wanted to like this product as I am a massive fan of rimmel lipsticks and foundations but this product is not that great compared to other concealers in this price range.

The colour match is pretty good (i wear shade 010 ivory) but it is a little light for me but this is okay as I usually only use it on my under eyes and on small blemishes. I've learned not to use this on larger blemishes as the coverage is not good enough.

The product itself feels light on the skin which is great but it only about 3 hours before you can start seeing the  issues underneath the product. Personally I don't notice any brightening from this product but that may because I use a lighter shade than others.

Overall its an okay product, like if its on offer then I consider picking it up but of its full price. I'll stick with my match perfection concealer.
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?