BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon A.
Staffordshire, Stoke on trent
I use the product to cover my dark circles and imperfections. It covers relatively well, but wears off within a few hours! This product is very cheap and cheerful, I would say it’s a dupe for the “fit me concealer”. Same amount of coverage. I would buy this again as it’s fairly priced and an overall good product!
Kellie G.
Great Yarmouth , Norfolk
I love the foundation of this collection and the concealer didn’t fail me either, it didn’t crease and was super creamy and easy to blend. It’s an affordable product, however the shade range wasn’t too good as the lightest shade was too dark for me
Grace R.
Bridgnorth
I love this concealer, it really brightens and wakes up tired skin- hence the name! It looks natural and isnt at all cakey however i wish it had slightly more coverage to it as it doesnt cover my dark circles.
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
Hated it, it didn’t blend well and it made my eyes burn. I hate lipstick like applicators and the colour selection wasn’t that great . I didn’t like this concealer at all
Madiha A.
Birmingham, England
This was my very first concealer that I purchased. I have found that it conceals my dark circles and brightens them but it does not conceal my red spots well. I have dry skin and I have found that this product attaches itself to my dry patches and causes my makeup to look cake. Also, I have noticed that it has glitter running through it. However, this concealer has a thin, liquid consistency which makes it easy to apply and is my go-to, affordable drugstore product for when I don't want to wear too much makeup or don't have much time to apply my makeup.
Kathryn O.
This product is brightening, but it's a fairly runny consistency, which makes it have sheer coverage. It's somewhat buildable without creasing, but I don't get the kind of coverage I want on my under eyes. I don't have bad dark circles, but they are there, and other concealers have definitely worked out better for me. I always notice that when I use this to cover blemishes, even if I set with powder (and sometimes bake), that they will always show through. Because of this, I'd really only recommend this product if your under eye area isn't too dark, and you just want light coverage. I'm sure you could use this product on top of a fuller coverage product (be it concealer or foundation) to brighten your under eyes, but on it's own it's just average.
tess m.
Manchester
I have purchased this product a few times, due to many people raving about it. However, all this concealer did was oxidise and turn orange throughout the day, even after a good powdering! It also got into the fine lines under my eyes which was not appriciated. This all resulted in giving these away to other people who liked it. Might just not have worked with my skin, but i was kind of disappointed.
Horea C.
This is my first make-up thing that i bought and looking back at it, i am quite impressed. The coverage of it is pretty good, not the best but really good for a drugstore product. Another pro is definitely the price which i find affordable. The only thing that i don't like is the shade range that i find in Romania. The lightest one is not light enough for my skin to highlight but i can cover blemishes so i give it that.🌱
Natalie A.
Upton Close, Henley on Thames
I bought this concealer to brighten up my under eyes and try and replicate the healthy glow which the foundation in the same collection gives, however this left my under eyes looking greasy and shiny and creased after a matter of seconds. To keep it crease free I had to bake and that took away any illumination I might have got. Stay away, only gave 2 instead of 1 as it did have OK coverage.
Chelsea T.
I personally don't like this concealer for under the eyes as it shows orange. I bought the lightest shade but it shows extremely dark.

I like to use this as a eye shadow primer as it keeps my eyeshadow on all day.

I would recommend this for eye shadow primer or as a concealer if you can find a shade that suits you. I would buy this product again as a primer but not as a concealer.
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?