BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

Buy on HQhair.com*
Jane C.
I really think this product comes in handy on a daily bases or even a night out it's super affordable and I love it
Tania S.
Really good concealer that doesn't make your skin dry as it is water based. Kept on using it- ideal for dry skin.
Milli G.
ITS AMAZING. SO MUCH COVERAGE. ITS LIKE A HIGHLIGHTER AND CONCEALER IN ONE ITS SO BT
RIGHT AND SO GOOD
Scarlett P.
I use this for my eyebrows and I really like the colour but it's a little bit hard to blend in
Camila P.
New Jersey
Good packaging. Medium coverage. Easy to apply and blend. Matches the skin.
Tara Jessica S.
Neath, Neath
I really wanted to like this product as I am a massive fan of rimmel lipsticks and foundations but this product is not that great compared to other concealers in this price range.

The colour match is pretty good (i wear shade 010 ivory) but it is a little light for me but this is okay as I usually only use it on my under eyes and on small blemishes. I've learned not to use this on larger blemishes as the coverage is not good enough.

The product itself feels light on the skin which is great but it only about 3 hours before you can start seeing the  issues underneath the product. Personally I don't notice any brightening from this product but that may because I use a lighter shade than others.

Overall its an okay product, like if its on offer then I consider picking it up but of its full price. I'll stick with my match perfection concealer.
Amy L.
fife
This was probably the first concealer I ever used when i started out in makeup. I thought it was great until i tried new things. This product is affordable and lasts a fair amount of time, but in my opinion its not pigmented enough and its not thick enough so it didn’t really make too much of a difference on my face.
Kaitlyn L.
suffolk
I love this concealer I wear it daily as it is so quick to blend out and looks amazing afterwards. I apply this concealer to blemishes that I have and blend it using a real technique buffing brush which works well. This concealer is super affordable and last for a long time.
Eleanor J.
I have bought this product a few times. Recently I find it doesn't sit well on me I find when you apply it and blend it out it just fades away and doesn't stay I find it leaves a patch on my foundation. I use to have no problems with it but recently it has gone down hill. I don't think I'll be repurchasing it anytime soon
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Shannon A.
Staffordshire, Stoke on trent
I use the product to cover my dark circles and imperfections. It covers relatively well, but wears off within a few hours! This product is very cheap and cheerful, I would say it’s a dupe for the “fit me concealer”. Same amount of coverage. I would buy this again as it’s fairly priced and an overall good product!
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?