BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on lookfan...*
Kaitlyn L.
suffolk
I love this concealer I wear it daily as it is so quick to blend out and looks amazing afterwards. I apply this concealer to blemishes that I have and blend it using a real technique buffing brush which works well. This concealer is super affordable and last for a long time.
Jasmin H.
Bridgwater, Bridgwater
This product applies smoothly and works great as a highlighter under eyes if you've got dark circles.
Covers the odd blemish and can even brighten the whole eye area when used as a bit of a primer.
Bree D.
I want to be completely honest, I wasnt a huge fan of this concealer which is a shame because I love the wake me up foundation. But this concealer I personally found I didn't get great coverage and it made my under eyes feel tingly which I didn't get with the foundation. I am definitely open to trying it again though so will be sure you update my review if anything changes.
Eleanor J.
I have bought this product a few times. Recently I find it doesn't sit well on me I find when you apply it and blend it out it just fades away and doesn't stay I find it leaves a patch on my foundation. I use to have no problems with it but recently it has gone down hill. I don't think I'll be repurchasing it anytime soon
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Alexandra S.
Really lovely texture to it! I used it more for an every day look.

Love how how it blends in with any foundation.

Also used this to conceal my eye lids!

Isabelle K.
This was okay but I really didn’t like the colour. I brought the lightest shade and it was so orange under my eyes however it blends out well, I just wouldn’t use this on blemishes🤷‍♀️
Jessica B.
Love this concealer it sits really well ontop of my foundation. Never creases on my and very easy to blend. The price is amazing and ive never had a problem getting the colour i need
skye k.
This product is great especially if you dont have over £20 to spend on higher end concealers, it doesnt crease, sets amazing, goes on the skin perfectly, blends easy and is affordable only problem for me is that the lightest shade isnt as light as i would want it to be and i wish there were more shades but i would 100% recommend
Amy L.
fife
This was probably the first concealer I ever used when i started out in makeup. I thought it was great until i tried new things. This product is affordable and lasts a fair amount of time, but in my opinion its not pigmented enough and its not thick enough so it didn’t really make too much of a difference on my face.
Poppy A.
Bristol
I love this concealer so much it’s amazing it blends out really well and covers my blemished and dark circles it can be a tiny bit sheer but it’s buildable I use this everyday and really affordable
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?