BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on lookfan...*
Elissa W.
St. Helens
This product is affordable for its quality and in my opinion it is best for blemishes rather than under eye and it is easy to blend. It isn’t buildable because it gets cakey. But i would recommend it to people who just want a little bit of coverage.
Amy T.
penketh, warrington
I do love his product, but don’t tend to buy it as I am currently using other brands. Does last long. I love the texture and the range of colours in the collection. I have recommended it to others to try out and they all have said how good the brand is for making concealers. I do agree !
jane c.
Carlton Nottingham
Really good at covering dark lines glides on smoothly good value for money really good coverage overall will last the whole day tried others but really like the consistency so easy to apply and blend would definitely recommend to others
Jessica M.
Staffordshire
Another one of my favourites ! Firstly it’s so nice on my skin and so light but such a good coverage . Defiantly one of my favourite concealers , such a wide range of shades to choose from aswell so there’s a shade for everyone ! Amazing
Paige H.
Banwell, North Somerset
Really disliked this. The colours are very limited and not true to skin colours - they’re all very orange toned. I also found this to be a very light coverage concealer so it didn’t cover blemishes. Wouldn’t buy this again!
Abbey H.
buckley
Looks lovely on the skin and is very easy to blend. Go to concealer as it does not layer on top of the foundation. Love,y to use on its on however if wrong shade it does not work nice,y with foundation. Love the packaging as it gives a very summery feeling.
Antheia G.
Good product, affordable and surprisingly good for its price. Covers spots and darker shades on the skin. I always find it hard to keep my foundation on my cheeks and my nose, as it always slides off. This product is amazing for those oily trouble zones.
Valentina C.
It has light coverage and micro-glitter pigments which really highlight and fade the under-eyes dark circles. It has vitamin c added too ,meaning it is great for your skin . It is my everyday go to concealer .
Edvina T.
I love love love this concealer! I always use this product on both myself and on my clients. It is very long lasting and works amazing on the under eye area!
Caitlin C.
Scotland
Love this concealer,not the most full coverage but does make you look more awake,ideal for people attending school,buildable if you do want more coverage,doesn’t crease,brightens undereyes,would recommend.
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?