BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on lookfan...*
Millie A.
Derbyshire
I love this concealer to either use alone or to use on top of my foundation. It is really easy to apply and blend out and would work great on all skin types. It has a medium coverage. I would recommend this concealer to anyone.
Beth M.
Glasgow
I once used this concealer thinking highly of it due to the decent matching foundation but I found that the coverage wasn't that good and didn't feel very long lasting. I found it didn't cover my under eyes well assuming it's best for blemishes. I wouldn't buy this concealer again as I have used far better ones within the same price range.
Becca M.
cardiff
This concealer does the job. good if you are on a budget. Comes out a little fast so be careful of how hard you squeeze. Easy to apply and easy to blend and medium coverage. But anyone looking for an amazing concealer “collection 2000” (couldn’t find the brand on here) is my ultimate go to concealer! It’s £4 and is the best concealer I have ever ever used. Easy to blend, and INSANE coverage!!
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
Not a bad concealer but on the lighter coverage side for my taste, I didn't really like the glitter or shimmer that was in it as I felt it exaggerated the areas I was trying to cover, as a light under eye concealer it's okay but not for other areas of the face, didn't crease when set and lasted during the day
Lauren W.
M38 9GX
Simple packaging and affordable price, A good concealer for anyone going for a dewy, natural look, would not suggest for anyone looking for something full coverage as it picks up the foundation and makes it look patchy and wet, however hydrating and a good match and a good shade range.
georgia g.
GU17 0HE
Very good concealer it blends nicely, there’s definitely more better coverage concealers out there but if you want a light/medium coverage concealer this is perfect. I find it doesn’t really crease under my eyes when I set it with powder and I will definitely be buying this again.
Megan D.
Great light weight concealer that matches my skin colour impeccably! No cakeyness and it’s long lasting. It does tend to fade after about 7-8 hours but I’ve never really had a problem with it! Definitely going to buy again. It’s an everyday use and lasts a good few months! :)
Maisy R.
LONDON, LONDON
This concealer is medium coverage with no heavy application. I find it matches to my skin tone impecibly for a drug store brand. It lasts for hours, but starts to fade after about six which can be annoying. I would buy this again over a mac concealer due to its pros, overall i do wish it could last longer since that can prove to be an ideation of the overall amazing product.
Beauty B.
Love this Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Various Shades) worth the price easy to find in various shades really easy to blend and brighten the area nice creamy consistency long lasting doesn't cakey and crease
Sarah-Michelle W.
I wasn’t a fan of this concealer. The range in shades was very poor, with the lightest shade still being too dark for my fair skin. The orange tone didn’t suit my skin tone either. If this concealer had a greater range in shades it might be a good concealer.
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?