Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Various Shades)

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Various Shades)
  • "stays on for the whole day and it blends flawlessly into the skin while conclealijg and brightening up the skin .i have been using this for months and i love it i highly recommend this for people that don't want to spend too much on makeup products." in 36 reviews
Stephanie M.
This product is totally wonderful!!!! Definitely covers dark circles! I definitely recommend this product
Rina R.
One of the best concealers at the drugstore! Really adds a brightening effect and gives great coverage!
Jess E.
Very creamy, good coverage and it is very brightening under the eyes, I love this product!!
Jamie-Leigh S.
This is such a good concealer, I bought this when I just started doing make up because it was affordable and it’s was way better then I thought it would be! Although it’s a drugstore concealer, it’s amazing and covers my redness and dark under eyes. I’ve been using this concealer for ages and what I usually do is I apply only a little bit of foundation under my eyes as it does sometimes look cakey but I do that with every concealer!
Kat E.
I have this concealer for literally the longest of times because I have a thing of buying different concealers all the time. I bought this one to help brighten my under eye area.. yes i does an amazing job at brightening and it does look great on top of foundation without looking cakey. However, after a couple of hours it does start to crease even without setting it. That to me is quite a major downfall if you’re going to be wearing it all day.
Michelle K.
This concealer is great for covering up blemishes and doesn’t feel too cakey on your skin! It’s easy enough to blend and also works great when using on eyes to help pop them colours. I also use this for highlighting my face and then just add some shimmer to cheek bones and nose to make the highlight pop. It’s a small size so can easily pop on your pocket for a spruce up
Millie A.
I love this concealer to either use alone or to use on top of my foundation. It is really easy to apply and blend out and would work great on all skin types. It has a medium coverage. I would recommend this concealer to anyone.
Beth M.
I once used this concealer thinking highly of it due to the decent matching foundation but I found that the coverage wasn't that good and didn't feel very long lasting. I found it didn't cover my under eyes well assuming it's best for blemishes. I wouldn't buy this concealer again as I have used far better ones within the same price range.
Becca M.
This concealer does the job. good if you are on a budget. Comes out a little fast so be careful of how hard you squeeze. Easy to apply and easy to blend and medium coverage. But anyone looking for an amazing concealer “collection 2000” (couldn’t find the brand on here) is my ultimate go to concealer! It’s £4 and is the best concealer I have ever ever used. Easy to blend, and INSANE coverage!!
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
Not a bad concealer but on the lighter coverage side for my taste, I didn't really like the glitter or shimmer that was in it as I felt it exaggerated the areas I was trying to cover, as a light under eye concealer it's okay but not for other areas of the face, didn't crease when set and lasted during the day
Felicity M.
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?