BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

Buy on Amazon
roz s.
I like the coverage and the consistency of this concealer but i can never find a shade light enough for me as I'm quite pale. You get quite a lot of product for the amount of money it costs but all in all i wouldn't repurchase unless there was a lighter shade
Emma S.
Halifax, NS
Super creamy concealer, nice pigment, and a variety of shades. Really nice coverage and I love blending it with my beauty blender, leaves little to no circles under my eyes. It's affordable and a really nice concealer. I would recommend this to anyone.
Emily R.
Aberdare, RCT
This has been my all time favorite concealer, it works perfectly with my skin, good coverage, affordable price and lasts all day. My only issue is that they don't offer more variety of shades as the lightest shade isn't light enough for my skin tone.
Sarah A.
Los Angeles, CA
Favourite concealer/brightener. I have been using this consistently for the past 3/4 years. It really is brightening and super affordable. I can even count the tubes I've gone through, lasts a long time though! Great price and product!
Davina M.
Scotland
This product is amazing and has helped me through my acne troubles. I have bad acne scars and this concealer helps seal them up! it's affordable price is only £7.99 and I will definitely recommend to anyone who has been through acne
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
This concealer is great on dark spots and under eye circles. It has a light coverage but gets the job done and really does leave you looking more awake and bright. I recommend this to anyone looking for a simple, light coverage.
Sarah O.
Good concealer. Light consistency, not too thick. I use to conceal and to brighten. I find it easier to blend with fingers rather than with a tool and the product is light and can easily be transferred. Very smooth to apply.
seren C.
This concealer is beautiful, it is hydrating and does not dry out your skin. It is medium to full coverage and very smoothing. Usually stays on most of the day. I just wish they made a bigger size. This size is 7ml.
Zoe W.
I love this concealer! I find it hard to find foundations and concealers to match my skin but this concealer in irovy is perfect! I love the formal and consistency and would 100% recommend it and use it again
Alexandra C.
Great for using to lighten up under eyes but not that much coverage. Great for fair skin and have a couple of really light shades with a cooler undertone. Really affordable, would definitely recommend
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?