Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Various Shades)

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Various Shades)
  • "stays on for the whole day and it blends flawlessly into the skin while conclealijg and brightening up the skin .i have been using this for months and i love it i highly recommend this for people that don't want to spend too much on makeup products." in 36 reviews
Giselle O.
I use this concealer for one time, and I really like it. The only cons is this finish too fast, I can't understand why if I use it moderately
I love this concealer but it doesn't match my skin colour at the moment, going shopping with Ma girls tomorrow to repurchase a darker shade.
reilly a.
Grasonville, MD
When I visited London, I stocked up on this concealer, for good reason. It really does wake up my undereyes, and I can't stop using it!
Samantha L.
Works the best with covering up my dark circles and blemishes. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for great coverage.
Emily L.
I use this every day. I love it. It makes me look more awake and healthy. I only wish I could find it in the United States.
Danielle G.
If you ever need a concealer and dont have alot of money, i suggest this one. It works better than the high cost ones!
I like the lip gloss like brush for concealer. Easily gets into the creases in ur eyes
To cover all the dark circles
Aavianna S.
Winchester, VA
Love this concealer although for me only lasted about 2 months. I would recommend it and reuse it again and again.
Krystal B.
I do like this concealer brand it does what it's supposed to do and gives me coverage and it does last me all day
Lauren C.
Scottsburg, IN
This is by far the best concealer I have tried. I have dark circles and this covers them up really well for me
Felicity M.
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?