BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

Buy on Amazon
Azeria M.
Love/hate this concealer
hate it on me, love it when I'm doing other peoples makeup

If you are a pale person don't get this. It has a yellow warm undertone in the lightest shade and clings to the skin. Covers spots well if you want them to be orange.

However
if you are not that pale *aka if the lightest foundation in any drugstore range suits you, you will love it. Use it on my sister who is usually shade 200 in rimmel and it not only brightens but conceals dark under eyes. Lasts long with powder and without. Standard dove foot applicator which is good. Packaging alright. The writings kinda fade and the sticker with the shade number completely faded.
Joanna D.
This was my holy grail concealer. It was light, non greasy and easy to apply. I loved using it to brighten up my eyes as a dark circle concealer. UNTIL Rimmel decided to discontinue their medium shade in nearly all face products (this was actually their darkest shade over all). Now I'm really upset see as medium is by no means a really dark shade. I contacted the company and they stated those shade did not "sell well." I think it's highly upsetting for a company to exclude products that can be used for more than light to fair skin tones. SHAME Rimmel, just shame
ellie k.
I love this concealer! it has such a creamy and easy to apply consistency and works really well especially with my dry skin which is often sometimes difficult to deal with. however, it has some kind of sparkly things in it which is supposed to help with the 'wake me up' look however can sometimes look a bit strange. despite this, it is definitely going to be my go to this spring/summer for a bright and glowy look!
claudia j.
Newcastle upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
i love this stuff! such a cheap product, easy to find with a good variety of shades, yet such amazing quality. this stuff covers blemishes and under eye darkness so well, and brightens up areas that look a little dull. work amazing on my dry skin and i definitely recommend it to anybody asking about concealers from a cheaper place such as superdrug!
Krys J.
It really does do what it says and makes you looks more awake but other than brightening up your under eyes, it doesn't cover dark circles that well. I have this in very fair and I find that it's very natural and I like it. My dark circles aren't overly bad except in the corners, so I just layer this and it doesn't crease much so I'm happy
Victoria S.
Coventry , Warwickshire
This concealer is a nice consistency although it dries very quick so you need to blend fast, it has light-medium coverage so it's quite good. I got the lightest shade they have and it's still too orange for me which is very annoying and also if you look super close you can see little glitters on your face...
Claudia B.
U.K
Used this for years now, constant repurchase of mine as I find the formula so silky to apply and gives me good coverage. If you're looking for super high coverage perhaps this isn't the one, although colour correcting before hand helps a lot! I'd definitely recommend this, especially considering the price
Soffia H.
This is an amazing concealer. Its very easy to apply. Its got good coverage, but it does ware out easily throughout the day. Its one of those concealers you have to reapply. If it was longer lasting it would be a much better concealer. I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin.
Chelsea M.
This concealer is very light coverage but covers dark circles, blemishes, acne scars etc. The shade range I wish was more on the fair side but the lightest shade is s beautiful yellow tone which I use for highlighting. Overall this concealer is lovely for the price.
Charlie P.
Great concealer to use ūüĎćūüŹľ it covers up any bags you may have underneath your eyes and brightens up the whole of your face when you use it, I use it on top of foundation and it does cover some small blemishes but not larger ones. I will be purchasing this again
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?