BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on lookfan...*
Samantha L.
Wheatfield
Works the best with covering up my dark circles and blemishes. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for great coverage.
member-67b388626
I like the lip gloss like brush for concealer. Easily gets into the creases in ur eyes
To cover all the dark circles
Aavianna S.
Winchester, VA
Love this concealer although for me only lasted about 2 months. I would recommend it and reuse it again and again.
Krystal B.
I do like this concealer brand it does what it's supposed to do and gives me coverage and it does last me all day
Lauren C.
Scottsburg, IN
This is by far the best concealer I have tried. I have dark circles and this covers them up really well for me
Stephanie M.
Cookstown
This product is totally wonderful!!!! Definitely covers dark circles! I definitely recommend this product
Rina R.
One of the best concealers at the drugstore! Really adds a brightening effect and gives great coverage!
Jess E.
Very creamy, good coverage and it is very brightening under the eyes, I love this product!!
Kat E.
Hereford
I have this concealer for literally the longest of times because I have a thing of buying different concealers all the time. I bought this one to help brighten my under eye area.. yes i does an amazing job at brightening and it does look great on top of foundation without looking cakey. However, after a couple of hours it does start to crease even without setting it. That to me is quite a major downfall if you’re going to be wearing it all day.
Michelle K.
GrAvesend
This concealer is great for covering up blemishes and doesn’t feel too cakey on your skin! It’s easy enough to blend and also works great when using on eyes to help pop them colours. I also use this for highlighting my face and then just add some shimmer to cheek bones and nose to make the highlight pop. It’s a small size so can easily pop on your pocket for a spruce up
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?