BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

Brittany B.
This is my holy grail drugstore concealer! I'm in the lightest shade (very light fair) which has some yellow in it to help highlight under the eyes. It has micro glitter in it but not it's not bad at all. It's more of a natural highlight none of that crazy stuff lol
Omg I love this product soo so soo much I use it every single day.
This concealer brightens up my whole face and leaves me with a wide awake look for those early morning starts
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
Oh do I love this concealer! It's great for my spots but also brightens my under-eye area like a dream! It's not too thick or too this it's the perfect consistency imo. If you want to try a new affordable concealer I would for sure give it a go.
jordyn a.
This is a really good concealer if you want a more dew-y finish. I can't remember the shade but it's the second lightest - it finishes as a very yellow color. I've only used it once now so maybe I'll like it more after using it again.
I love this concealer it brightens and corrects my under eyes, however it's not to great on coverage. But honestly it's an amazing concealer.
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL
This concealer is just amazing. I don't wear too much concealer since I don't need it that much, but this is perfect because is light but covers all the imperfections
Aavianna S.
Winchester, VA
Love this concealer although for me only lasted about 2 months. I would recommend it and reuse it again and again.
Lauren C.
Scottsburg , IN
This is by far the best concealer I have tried. I have dark circles and this covers them up really well for me
Mariangel G.
This is the best concealer in whole world, I loveeeeee it!!!! It blends well, it changed my life, the color fits perfect with my skin, and have good coverage.
I love this concealer but it doesn't match my skin colour at the moment, going shopping with Ma girls tomorrow to repurchase a darker shade.
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?