BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on lookfan...*
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
This concealer is my favorite behind IT cosmetics. When I'm going for a more natural look, I will reach for this. I'm sad that it has been discontinued in my area and non of my drug stores no longer sell it.
Brittany B.
This is my holy grail drugstore concealer! I'm in the lightest shade (very light fair) which has some yellow in it to help highlight under the eyes. It has micro glitter in it but not it's not bad at all. It's more of a natural highlight none of that crazy stuff lol
jordyn a.
This is a really good concealer if you want a more dew-y finish. I can't remember the shade but it's the second lightest - it finishes as a very yellow color. I've only used it once now so maybe I'll like it more after using it again.
Juanita M.
Denver, CO
Good coverage and very easy to blend but has glitter, you can't see it when swatches on the arm but after applying it I always notice glitter. Not the best drugstore concealer
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL
This concealer is just amazing. I don't wear too much concealer since I don't need it that much, but this is perfect because is light but covers all the imperfections
Mariangel G.
This is the best concealer in whole world, I loveeeeee it!!!! It blends well, it changed my life, the color fits perfect with my skin, and have good coverage.
I love this concealer it brightens and corrects my under eyes, however it's not to great on coverage. But honestly it's an amazing concealer.
Giselle O.
I use this concealer for one time, and I really like it. The only cons is this finish too fast, I can't understand why if I use it moderately
I love this concealer but it doesn't match my skin colour at the moment, going shopping with Ma girls tomorrow to repurchase a darker shade.
Samantha L.
Wheatfield
Works the best with covering up my dark circles and blemishes. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for great coverage.
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?