BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on lookfan...*
Kim S.
This is the first liquid concealed I have ever used as I have always stuck to stick formula but I was so pleased as the creamy consistency and coverage I don't know if I would go back to stick formulas!
Elena L.
Kerrobert, Saskatchewan
Absolutely love this product for under my eyes! It covers them up without looking fake and brightens and lightly shimmers for a totally awake look and feel! Number one concealer for my under eyes!
Carolina P.
London
This is my go to concealer because I like natural looks but for all glam girls out there this is very light and natural looking it's definitely gives u a wake up look also to cover blemishes it's not very thick however it does not crease and I find it to be amazing
Sarah O.
Good concealer. Light consistency, not too thick. I use to conceal and to brighten. I find it easier to blend with fingers rather than with a tool and the product is light and can easily be transferred. Very smooth to apply.
Jade S.
Love this product it covers really well one negative I would have to say is it can be quite drying around the eyes which for someone with dry sky like me can be painful during the winter.
Javairia R.
I LOVE this concealer. firstly the price is amazing and it covers all of my marks and spots without giving that purple undertone that some concealers do. i bought mine in true ivory and it is perfect. i would recommend this and will definitely replace as soon as it runs out, which is very soon.
Mikayla M.
I use this everyday wothout fail, and it never fails me. It's amazing for dark under-eyes, and it's good with blemishes and acne if you don't have other concealers. I pair it with Rimmel BB cream, and they work like a charm to make me look my best.
Alexandra C.
Great for using to lighten up under eyes but not that much coverage. Great for fair skin and have a couple of really light shades with a cooler undertone. Really affordable, would definitely recommend
Amy D.
Melbourne
By far my favorite drug store concealer! This amazing under eye concealer does not fade,
Bunch or get into your creases all day. It does exactly what it says! It makes me look so refreshed and awake.
Charlie P.
Great concealer to use 👍🏼 it covers up any bags you may have underneath your eyes and brightens up the whole of your face when you use it, I use it on top of foundation and it does cover some small blemishes but not larger ones. I will be purchasing this again
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?