BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

Jaimee C.
Grantville
Amazing coverage best concealer I’ve used yet, I would definitely recommend this product it’s also very affordable
Brilliant under eye concealer. An absolute staple in every makeup bag! Comes in a wide range of colours too!
Sammie-Jo C.
Glasgow
Soooo good for uner your eyes and covering any breakours prior to applying you foundation! Recomended
nicole d.
its an okay concealer it does get quite cakey but it is quite good to blend and good coverage
Lydia M.
United Kingdom
This is a good concealer for dark circles but bad for acne in my opinion. For under eyes, it makes them look brighter but also needs powdering a lot.
Phoebe S.
for a broke kid like me this is literally all I can afford. It's super easy to apply but isn't very good for hiding spots, more for reducing redness which does make them less visible. It is a little bit cakey and sometimes looks a bit flakey but it's alright. I seomtimes use this new place of foundation in covering my whole face which surprisingly works well but is quite noticeable in direct light. An issue I have is that it has sparkles in it which annoys me which is alright for highlighting/illuminating but not so great when you're trying to cover spots. Will continue to buy this as it is nice for such a cheap product.
Megan I.
Scotland
Its good. Good for when your concealing under your eyes. Good cover up!! Xx
Jessica T.
Sydney
Cancels out redness and covers under eye bags. However can look cakey and crease if too much is applied. But for the price it is a great concealer. Colour range could be improved though. Would recommend to those on a budget.
Cady L.
Murcia, Spain
I love this concealer. I don't normally use "normal" branded concealer as I only use paraben free products, however I just couldn't find a concealer that worked with my skin that was paraben free! I thought I'd give this one a try, and it covers what needs covering and lasts for hours! Happy with this!
Lauren W.
Pelton fell, CHESTER LE STREET
I've always been a one for drugstore make up (I know I'm cheap) but I still get my make up looking perfect just like the YouTube videos, this concealer has really good coverage over my foundation and gives a really good colour, It doesnt crease or smudge for me at all, perfect product for a cheap concealer.
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?