BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on lookfan...*
Sarah A.
Los Angeles , CA
Favourite concealer/brightener. I have been using this consistently for the past 3/4 years. It really is brightening and super affordable. I can even count the tubes I've gone through, lasts a long time though! Great price and product!
Maria J.
Dilling, Østfold
I have this in the shade ivory (I think) and I really like it. it covers my spots nicely and it also covers my dark circles pretty well, the only problem I have with it is that it goes into all the fine lines underneith my eyes, but that might be fixed with a good primer. So all in all this is a pretty good concealer in my opinion.
Soffia H.
This is an amazing concealer. Its very easy to apply. Its got good coverage, but it does ware out easily throughout the day. Its one of those concealers you have to reapply. If it was longer lasting it would be a much better concealer. I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin.
Davina M.
Scotland
This product is amazing and has helped me through my acne troubles. I have bad acne scars and this concealer helps seal them up! it's affordable price is only £7.99 and I will definitely recommend to anyone who has been through acne
Aiste J.
Vilnius, Vilnius
This product provides good coverage, is easy to use, you can build it up and it is easy to mix with other products. Blends perfectly, no matter if you do it with a sponge or brush. I love it for undereye and will repurchase this.
Chelsea M.
This concealer is very light coverage but covers dark circles, blemishes, acne scars etc. The shade range I wish was more on the fair side but the lightest shade is s beautiful yellow tone which I use for highlighting. Overall this concealer is lovely for the price.
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
This concealer is great on dark spots and under eye circles. It has a light coverage but gets the job done and really does leave you looking more awake and bright. I recommend this to anyone looking for a simple, light coverage.
Jessica T.
Sydney
Cancels out redness and covers under eye bags. However can look cakey and crease if too much is applied. But for the price it is a great concealer. Colour range could be improved though. Would recommend to those on a budget.
Natalie W.
Wexford, Ireland
I use this concealer to cover break outs and it works brilliantly. I don't conceal my under eyes with it as it does crease and it oxidises a dark colour. Other than that a great concealer- despite being cheap.
Nikita P.
Turner Valley, Alberta
This concealer is good for brightening under the eyes but isn't very pigmented so it's not great for covering blemishes I only use this for under the eyes, but use a different concealer for covering blemishes
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?