BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

Buy on Amazon
morgan c.
Really good concealer but there is room for improvement, it comes in various shades but is not great coverage for undereyes or spots but the price is great.
Sharmila T.
This was the first concealer I've ever tried before & it was quite good at covering but is also very thick! However, when blended properly, it looks great!
Lucy M.
Very good concealer for undereye dark circles! Very brightening. I highly recommend this to anyone with dark circles. Not so good for spots.
Mihaela T.
Rochdale, Rochdale
bought this a month ago to try and i was stunned to say the least, at the difference it made to my under eyes. So glad i gave this a goūüėćūüėć
Jenna O.
Dundalk, CO
Love love love this product I've went through so many tubes of this and I'm nearly finished this one covers all my blemishes and redness
Katarina S.
Dundalk, Louth
Blends perfectly, amazing texture and does not crease. Personally, my favourite concealer. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Various Shades)
Bethany A.
Southampton , Hampshire
10/10 for this concealer, really well priced and Long lasting! Always use this product as my go to, will continue to buy this again
Luz N.
Me gustó mucho pero lo malo es que no tapa demasiado los ojeras pero bueno, después de eso es super lindo, lo recomiendo..
Paige F.
This concealer doesnt have a wide range of colours, the coverage is light to medium but does brighten the undereye area
Jaimee C.
Grantville
Amazing coverage best concealer I’ve used yet, I would definitely recommend this product it’s also very affordable
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?