BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

Buy on Amazon
Clodagh C.
This is ok for dark circles under your eyes however it's not AMAZING as you can still kind of see them and I found it rubs off easily during the day. It's pretty good for spots though.
Synne V.
Norway
I love the consistency and coverage of this concealer. The lasting power seems to be good as well. Only sad it doesn't come in lighter shades:(
Rachel H.
One of my holy grail concealers. It cancels out the dark circles under your eyes so well. ❤️ it's light and really long lasting. Love love love. Will always repurchase this
Samantha T.
Manchester
This is a good concealer not the best coverage but it's still a good concealer great price would recommend.
Astrid S.
The best drugstore concealer ever! It's very natural it covers medium-full it have a little glitter in but you can't see it just highlights a little
Fran B.
I love this concealer, I have pretty dark under eye circles and this covers them pretty well! It's a great drugstore option!
Ditte T.
Hedensted
I love it, it's my favorite concealer! It gives really good covering. I think everyone should try Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Great coverage for my under eye area! love the subtle shimmer, it brightens the area very nicely. I don't suggest this concealer for blemishes.
Montanna M.
Tasmania
It's a nice concealer, I wish it had more coverage and lasted longer than it does, but for the time it stays on it works great.
Chloe K.
This is my all time favorite concealer that I've used! Been using is religiously for ages!!
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?