BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on lookfan...*
Andreea A.
I recently purchased this concealar and so far i am in love with it.It is just as good as the Nars creamy concealer and it is a drugstore product.Not only does it have good coverage but also it has awesome highlighting power.It never wore off or creased in my under eye lines.I recommend everyone to try this being very accesible as price.
Natalie G.
Calgary, AB
Bought this in an effort to find a drug store brand as good as my Nars concealer. I find this one great for brightening around my eyes and it doesn't leave creases. However it's a thin and watery formula so doesn't provide much coverage for blemishes. It does the trick but there is nothing special about it!
Krys J.
It really does do what it says and makes you looks more awake but other than brightening up your under eyes, it doesn't cover dark circles that well. I have this in very fair and I find that it's very natural and I like it. My dark circles aren't overly bad except in the corners, so I just layer this and it doesn't crease much so I'm happy
tess m.
Manchester
I have purchased this product a few times, due to many people raving about it. However, all this concealer did was oxidise and turn orange throughout the day, even after a good powdering! It also got into the fine lines under my eyes which was not appriciated. This all resulted in giving these away to other people who liked it. Might just not have worked with my skin, but i was kind of disappointed.
M ..
This was the first liquid concealer I ever used and I absolutely loved it. It conceals under eye circles so well and makes you look much more awake. However I would only recommend to use it under the eyes as I personally don't find that it covers up spots as much
roz s.
I like the coverage and the consistency of this concealer but i can never find a shade light enough for me as I'm quite pale. You get quite a lot of product for the amount of money it costs but all in all i wouldn't repurchase unless there was a lighter shade
seren C.
This concealer is beautiful, it is hydrating and does not dry out your skin. It is medium to full coverage and very smoothing. Usually stays on most of the day. I just wish they made a bigger size. This size is 7ml.
Emma S.
Halifax, NS
Super creamy concealer, nice pigment, and a variety of shades. Really nice coverage and I love blending it with my beauty blender, leaves little to no circles under my eyes. It's affordable and a really nice concealer. I would recommend this to anyone.
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
This has been my all time favorite concealer, it works perfectly with my skin, good coverage, affordable price and lasts all day. My only issue is that they don't offer more variety of shades as the lightest shade isn't light enough for my skin tone.
Remy M.
Cairns, Australia
It's too watery for my liking. Not full coverage but happy with the colour. I choose medium because I do have tan skin and usually medium means super dark in makeup term!! So happy with the colour but not the consistency
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?