BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on lookfan...*
George J.
Sheffield
It doesn't give me personally the best coverage but after two or so coats, it hides my tiredness enough to keep me happy. Very affordable so I have repurchased on multiple occasions.
Joanna D.
This was my holy grail concealer. It was light, non greasy and easy to apply. I loved using it to brighten up my eyes as a dark circle concealer. UNTIL Rimmel decided to discontinue their medium shade in nearly all face products (this was actually their darkest shade over all). Now I'm really upset see as medium is by no means a really dark shade. I contacted the company and they stated those shade did not "sell well." I think it's highly upsetting for a company to exclude products that can be used for more than light to fair skin tones. SHAME Rimmel, just shame
Meadhbh O.
Dublin
I do like this concealer but it doesn't work for me. I like a full coverage and extremely light shade which this does not provide. I do like it on other people though.
Coral A.
Westwood Road, Salisbury
This concealer has quite a thin consistently and doesn't provide much coverage but it definitely brightens under the eye. I tend to use this product on good skin days
Megan L.
Markham, ON
Bought this on a whim when I saw it at the drugstore without reading any reviews prior to the purchase. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved the concealor. The coverage is good and you can build it up to cover pigmeneted spots. It feels light on my skin and can easily be blended with my foundation. You could even use this as a highlighter if you buy a slightly lighter shade. The tube lasted me a long time and I will most likely be repurchasing in the future.
Dina W.
My favorite under eye concealer! I always pick this one over my higher end concealers, its that good. It cancels out any darkness while also brightening and making me look much more awake. The only downside to it is that personally I would only recommend it for under-eye use, because it does have a faint shimmer to it, which I don't think you'd want if you're using it to conceal any blemishes!
ellie k.
I love this concealer! it has such a creamy and easy to apply consistency and works really well especially with my dry skin which is often sometimes difficult to deal with. however, it has some kind of sparkly things in it which is supposed to help with the 'wake me up' look however can sometimes look a bit strange. despite this, it is definitely going to be my go to this spring/summer for a bright and glowy look!
Georgia M.
My favourite concealer of all time! It's so nice and creamy , easy to blend , to highlight Brow bone and to do cut creases , hide dark circles , eyeshadow primer , at a affordable price, best drugstore concealer! X
claudia j.
Newcastle , NE1
i love this stuff! such a cheap product, easy to find with a good variety of shades, yet such amazing quality. this stuff covers blemishes and under eye darkness so well, and brightens up areas that look a little dull. work amazing on my dry skin and i definitely recommend it to anybody asking about concealers from a cheaper place such as superdrug!
Claudia B.
U.K
Used this for years now, constant repurchase of mine as I find the formula so silky to apply and gives me good coverage. If you're looking for super high coverage perhaps this isn't the one, although colour correcting before hand helps a lot! I'd definitely recommend this, especially considering the price
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?