BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikita P.
Turner Valley, Alberta
This concealer is good for brightening under the eyes but isn't very pigmented so it's not great for covering blemishes I only use this for under the eyes, but use a different concealer for covering blemishes
Javairia R.
I LOVE this concealer. firstly the price is amazing and it covers all of my marks and spots without giving that purple undertone that some concealers do. i bought mine in true ivory and it is perfect. i would recommend this and will definitely replace as soon as it runs out, which is very soon.
Natalie W.
Wexford, Ireland
I use this concealer to cover break outs and it works brilliantly. I don't conceal my under eyes with it as it does crease and it oxidises a dark colour. Other than that a great concealer- despite being cheap.
Kim S.
This is the first liquid concealed I have ever used as I have always stuck to stick formula but I was so pleased as the creamy consistency and coverage I don't know if I would go back to stick formulas!
Amy D.
Melbourne
By far my favorite drug store concealer! This amazing under eye concealer does not fade,
Bunch or get into your creases all day. It does exactly what it says! It makes me look so refreshed and awake.
Elena L.
Kerrobert, Saskatchewan
Absolutely love this product for under my eyes! It covers them up without looking fake and brightens and lightly shimmers for a totally awake look and feel! Number one concealer for my under eyes!
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
I actually really like this concealer for when I want a hassle free, "no makeup" look. I find the shades to be very very pink. I managed to find a shade that matched me pretty well. It is worth the price
kate w.
This concelear did not work for me I was very disappointed with this product as had very high expectations for it since it is so raved about. It did not brighten my under eyes or cover at all it doesn't work on blemishes or under eyes.I would never repurchase this again and I would not recommend it to anyone.
Leah J.
Bradford , England
Not really a big fan of this concealer, if you had dry skin this would be so perfect but on oily skin types it doesn't work, it's too light and dewy for my liking
Lucy B.
I love this it covers my spots and it matches my skin so well I think you should get it and it's go price so I think you should get it and it's looks like it does not look like it matches but it does
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?