Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Various Shades)

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Various Shades)
  • "stays on for the whole day and it blends flawlessly into the skin while conclealijg and brightening up the skin .i have been using this for months and i love it i highly recommend this for people that don't want to spend too much on makeup products." in 36 reviews
Chelsea T.
I personally don't like this concealer for under the eyes as it shows orange. I bought the lightest shade but it shows extremely dark.

I like to use this as a eye shadow primer as it keeps my eyeshadow on all day.

I would recommend this for eye shadow primer or as a concealer if you can find a shade that suits you. I would buy this product again as a primer but not as a concealer.
Polly G.
Burford, Tenbury Wells
I have this concealer in the shade Ivory and I adore it! The only con with it is that after an hour or so the concealer does crease, apart from that its very effective! It is also very affordable which makes the product even better. I defiantly recommend this to people, especially people that have dark circles around their eyes because this concealer hides it completely.
skye k.
This product is great especially if you dont have over £20 to spend on higher end concealers, it doesnt crease, sets amazing, goes on the skin perfectly, blends easy and is affordable only problem for me is that the lightest shade isnt as light as i would want it to be and i wish there were more shades but i would 100% recommend
Frankie N.
Creamy and brighting. Perfect for getting rid of dark circles and sitting under eyeshadow as a primer. This product does not give much coverage therefore I do not use this product to cover spots. The applicator and packaging is very good. I have purchased this concealer many times and I'm sure I will continue to in the past.
Ally C.
It kept building up in my creases no matter how much setting powder I'd put. Also the lightest shade was darker than my natural skin tone. The color was too yellow-y. Also the texture was pretty weird to me. It doesn't work at all on underere circles. Wouldn't recommend to dry skinned people.
Elsa B.
I bought this concealer on a whim and used it when my regular had run out and I cannot tell you how much I love this. Great coverage and the shade is perfect. But, I still reverted back to my regular and do prefer it a tiny bit more.
Hannah M.
Have this product in the shade 010 Ivory and will not be purchasing it again. It's okay as a product but I prefer over concealers to this one. It seems a tad dark to me even though I have it in the lightest shade. It doesn't cover blemishes very well, would not recommend.
Griseldis J.
I like it. I'm not in love though. Has medium coverage but creases easily. It's affordable but doesn't have a wide shade range. I'm happy that it has vitamin C in it and doesn't feel cakey or thick on my skin. Would love to see more colour options and maybe a better formula.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
As far as drug store concealers go I'd say this is up there with the best! I love to use this in the under eyes as it's nice and brightening and it's not extremely thick so you have no problems with it creasing throughout the day which is what we're all worried about no?
Johanne E.
This concealer was the the first one i bought and when i first used it i kinda liked it but now i just think that its very bad at covering up red spots and it has slight shimmer in it which i dont really like.
Felicity M.
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?