BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on lookfan...*
Chloe E.
This is a really good brightning concealer its even in the name wake me up but anyway this is really brightening and it has very good coverage this is a cheap great concealer that you can find in many shops so i give this a five out of five stars
Phoebe S.
for a broke kid like me this is literally all I can afford. It's super easy to apply but isn't very good for hiding spots, more for reducing redness which does make them less visible. It is a little bit cakey and sometimes looks a bit flakey but it's alright. I seomtimes use this new place of foundation in covering my whole face which surprisingly works well but is quite noticeable in direct light. An issue I have is that it has sparkles in it which annoys me which is alright for highlighting/illuminating but not so great when you're trying to cover spots. Will continue to buy this as it is nice for such a cheap product.
Azeria M.
Love/hate this concealer
hate it on me, love it when I'm doing other peoples makeup

If you are a pale person don't get this. It has a yellow warm undertone in the lightest shade and clings to the skin. Covers spots well if you want them to be orange.

However
if you are not that pale *aka if the lightest foundation in any drugstore range suits you, you will love it. Use it on my sister who is usually shade 200 in rimmel and it not only brightens but conceals dark under eyes. Lasts long with powder and without. Standard dove foot applicator which is good. Packaging alright. The writings kinda fade and the sticker with the shade number completely faded.
Ellah R.
Stays on for the whole day and it blends flawlessly into the skin while conclealijg and brightening up the skin .i have been using this for months and I love it
I highly recommend this for people that don't want to spend too much on makeup products.
Liesel B.
Melbourne
This concealer is pretty good. I have the lightest shade but it is still too dark for my skin tone unfortunately. It is great for when I fake tan though. Good coverage. I would recommend this to people if they didn't have very fair skin like me.
Grace R.
Bridgnorth
I love this concealer, it really brightens and wakes up tired skin- hence the name! It looks natural and isnt at all cakey however i wish it had slightly more coverage to it as it doesnt cover my dark circles.
Ludi M.
I think this is a great concealer because if it's range of colours as this matches me perfect the only thing I don't like is I wish it had slightly more coverage as I don't wear foundation but I think it's good coverage for the money .
Felicity W.
Best concealer ever! I use it everyday!! It blends so well and the coverage it amazing!! Although it does have a slight shimmer to it, so if youre not into that no go
George J.
Sheffield
It doesn't give me personally the best coverage but after two or so coats, it hides my tiredness enough to keep me happy. Very affordable so I have repurchased on multiple occasions.
Paige D.
Telford, Shropshire
pleasantly surprised by this! such a good concealer. could be better as doesn't hide dark circles THAT well but does illuminate skin. at an affordable price you can't complain much though.
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?