BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

Molly H.
Molly H.
Suwanee, GA
I love this product for under my eyes! It's a perfect shade, it goes on smoothly, and covers great. It has little flecks of glitter/shimmer in it, to help you look more awake. I do have to order it online, because I haven't been able to find it in US stores, but I love it so much that it's worth it!
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
This concealer is my favorite behind IT cosmetics. When I'm going for a more natural look, I will reach for this. I'm sad that it has been discontinued in my area and non of my drug stores no longer sell it.
Juanita M.
Juanita M.
Denver, CO
Good coverage and very easy to blend but has glitter, you can't see it when swatches on the arm but after applying it I always notice glitter. Not the best drugstore concealer
Giselle O.
Giselle O.
Doral, FL
I use this concealer for one time, and I really like it. The only cons is this finish too fast, I can't understand why if I use it moderately
Emily L.
Emily L.
I use this every day. I love it. It makes me look more awake and healthy. I only wish I could find it in the United States.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
I do like this concealer brand it does what it's supposed to do and gives me coverage and it does last me all day
Jess E.
Jess E.
Very creamy, good coverage and it is very brightening under the eyes, I love this product!!
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
Perfect concealer for the under eye area! I've tried several, and this is one of my very favorites! It's not the best at covering blemishes, but the thin consistency and satin finish make it great for brightening the under eye area while also covering veins/dark circles. The shade range isn't great, but I can use the lightest shade (Very light fair, I believe) and it brightens my under eye area while concealing pretty well. It also doesn't crease on me.
Annie A.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
I really wanted to love this but I feel like it was not opaque enough to brighten up my dark circles. The reason I do like it, is that it doesn't cake up, or crease. I use this with a beauty blender to get the best application as when I do with a brush it is a bit streaky.
Sarah Beth T.
Sarah Beth T.
Bolton, CT
I love this concealer. I use the lightest shade under my eyes and one shade darker than that to cover any redness or small spots I might have poking through my Born This Way foundation. The only reason I give it one less star is because where I live it is hard to find. There is only one store near me that sells it so sometimes it's hit or miss whether I can find the shades I need or not. However, the actual concealer is awesome. I find it blends super easily with my beauty blender and stays on most of the day.
Felicity M.
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Dani R.
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?