BY RIMMEL LONDON

Awaken your eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Say goodbye to under eye circles that make you look tired and use this formula with peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex to reawaken and illuminate your skin. It is also perfect to conceal any other blemishes such as spots redness and discolouration. LB see more...

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in the US? I l... Be the first to answer!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually bought this product a few times and I did like it a lot although it didn't stay as long as I though but overall I believeis a great product for under eyes I wouldn't but it again because i have tried others that's blew me away! But I will recommend it
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love this but I feel like it was not opaque enough to brighten up my dark circles. The reason I do like it, is that it doesn't cake up, or crease. I use this with a beauty blender to get the best application as when I do with a brush it is a bit streaky.
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Molly H.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product for under my eyes! It's a perfect shade, it goes on smoothly, and covers great. It has little flecks of glitter/shimmer in it, to help you look more awake. I do have to order it online, because I haven't been able to find it in US stores, but I love it so much that it's worth it!
Omg I love this product soo so soo much I use it every single day.
This concealer brightens up my whole face and leaves me with a wide awake look for those early morning starts
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best concealer in whole world, I loveeeeee it!!!! It blends well, it changed my life, the color fits perfect with my skin, and have good coverage.
member-67b388626
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the lip gloss like brush for concealer. Easily gets into the creases in ur eyes
To cover all the dark circles
Lauren C.
Scottsburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best concealer I have tried. I have dark circles and this covers them up really well for me
I love this concealer but it doesn't match my skin colour at the moment, going shopping with Ma girls tomorrow to repurchase a darker shade.
Brittany B.
This is my holy grail drugstore concealer! I'm in the lightest shade (very light fair) which has some yellow in it to help highlight under the eyes. It has micro glitter in it but not it's not bad at all. It's more of a natural highlight none of that crazy stuff lol
Felicity M.
Scotland
Is this good coverage I really need a good converge concealer if not can you all recommend me some good but cheap concealers thanks in advance.
Lucy H.
Ilkeston
How many shades does it come in ?
Dani R.
I have always been interested in trying this but I'm concerned that it won't give me the coverage that I want. I have deep set eyes and am looking for a concealer to brighten them as well as highlight at the same time without creasing. Would this be good for that?
Melanie S.
Really curious about this product. Was watching a youtube, and she claimed it was her fave concealer! I'm just wondering if any one knows how well it covers dar circles under the eyes? Have yet to find a product that does an amazing job without looking cake-y. Thanks :)
Panna B.
London
Is this suitable for the highlighting the under eye area? Or does it crease too much?