Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Classic Beige

Rimmel Wake me up concealer is our first full coverage concealer that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes.Completely conceals spots and other blemishes. Instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturising complex. Available... see more...

• I have been looking for a good concealer to hide my scar on my fa...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a great concealer not thick... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a full coverage concealer for a while now...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "it is really good concealer, it is lightweight, stays a long time. but it poorly covers anything, expecially dark circles" in 15 reviews
  • "great product, its a little oily so set it with some powder or your mascara will mark it throughout the day." in 4 reviews
Iqra I.
This concealer in my option is good and is my every day concealer but it's not very full coverage and not every build-able if you're looking for something that's high coverage this is not the one for you I'd recommend looking at the tarte concealer Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Various Shades)
Sarah G.
This product is amazing literally it gives an amazing look it hides your blemishes so good it gives you a really matt look and it lost lasting all the other concealors that I tried out didn't work as well and I really recommend #BloomBadge @Influenster
Charlotte E.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Lasts a good length of time, almost all day. Is great for under eyes! Has tiny bit of sparkle to it if that's what you like. Colours are quite different from each other so definitely would recommend testing in store.
Emma M.
I quite like this product, it's good for a every day use, not too long wearing and not best of coverage, I feel like it can easlily come off, but however it's fairly buildable, I would recommend this to people who would prefer a more natural makeup look :)
Rebekah M.
This is like the best drugstore concealer I've used in a long time. It really brightens up the eyes and hides dark circles. It's really easy to blend and lasts all day I even wear it on nights out and only have to top up probably once I'd highly recommend it whether your on a budget or not.
elisabeth n.
Hammersmith , London
J'ai été quelque peu déçue de ce concealer, je continue de l'utiliser pour le vider mais il faut en appliquer au moins deux couches pour cacher les cernes, je pense donc qu'il conviendra mieux a des filles qui veulent juste illuminer leur dessous de l'œil et qui n'ont pas énormément de cernes
rachael m.
Stowmarket, Suffolk
Not my favourite concealer, ok coverage but doesn't last very long oilyness takes over after a hour or two. Packaging is ok standard for drugstore nothing special. buildable using a damp blender, i would recommend for maybe a just going to the shops but not for long lasting wear
Charlie O.
When I last brought this product I didn't really like it, this was because it wasn't as full coverage as I had expected. It's buildable but the problem is that there isn't a lot of product. Also when I had finished with the product I struggled to get the left over concealer still left. Personally I wouldn't buy this product again, I would only recommend this to people who like natural looking makeup.
Megan K.
Great coverage , I suffer with dark circles under my eyes and apply this and they are nearly unnoticeable. If I'm going out I apply before and after foundation ( I like a lot of coverage) and it lasts for over 6 hours ! I use shade soft beige and I am light skinned.
Frankie A.
A great highlighting concealer for under eyes. It brightens and conceals quite well- I'd say it's a medium coverage concealer. Makes a great DUPE for Estee Lauder's Double Wear concealer. I highly recommend both concealer. The Rimmel one is about $6.99 CAD.
I have been looking for a full coverage concealer for a while now and Iv been through so many concealers and products and they just don't work for me ! Very annoying, is it good? Thick? Not sure what to think 🤔
Bridget B.
Middleboro, MA
I have been looking for an under eye concealer- does this come in different shade to match skin tones?
ericka z.
Van Nuys, CA
i've heard a lot of good things about this. how is it in dry skin?
Kayla S.
I have been looking for a good concealer to hide my scar on my face & was wondering if anyone has been successful with coverage on scars?
Kristel N.
I've been looking for a great concealer not thick not creases.. is this product a great idea?