BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil¬ģ, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Shirley V.
Rosedale , MD
I love this product makes my lashes super long does cluump up like most mascara do
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Rimmel & I absolutely love my makeup! I think Rimmel Lash Accelerator works awesome, in my opinion! it doesn't wear off easily like some mascara, the color is bold and works well. I just love it all the way around!!!
Linda C.
Philadelphia, PA
Rimmel has a very good line of Mascaras in the first place, but the Accelerator Mascaras is absolutely AMAZING! It's separates your lashes nicely so you don't have those stuck together lashes that lots of other Mascaras sometimes do. also, it goes on smoothly and dries pretty quickly! I always find myself reaching for this particular mascara. Buy it, you won't be disappointed! The price is right too:)
Yoselin S.
chicago, IL
By far this is one of my favorite mascara , I combine this mascara with the better then sex one and it gives me amazing results
Flora Z.
I love this mascara it plumps my lashes and makes them look very long and thick.
Marie M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I wanted to try this after reading the reviews. I usually use just a generic what ever is on sale mascara. This on was leaps and bounds above that. I would definitely pay the money again. My 16 year old loves it too.
Laila D.
This mascara is great for layering with other mascara a to give a voluminous and lenghthining affect
Haleigh B.
Very good product! Doesn't give you tarantula lashes and doesn't flake on to your skin!
Emily  C.
Harvey , La
Love this product so much, makes my lashes look amazing! Highly recommend it.ūüėćūüėćūüėć
Abby H.
Columbus, OH
Very good! Love everything about it! No clumps, no chucks that fall off, smooth an just perfect!
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?