BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't like this mascara, no matter how many times I tried it. It seemed to always clump up on me, no matter how I applied it. I think this formula was just too thick for my lashes. My lashes are also normally straight and this mascara wasn't able to hold a curl at all, which was disappointing. I hope it worked better on others than it did for me.
Karina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice small brush wand. Gives length and is perfect for the lower lash line. Wish it gave a little more volume.
ttammy g.
Tillamook, OR
I wasn't sure about this brand of mascara at first but after trying the product for about yo weeks it's now my favorite brand
Kelsey M.
Rimmel has always been a great brand and this product from their line is no different. It's a great product
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
It seems to be another good product from the Rimmel London Look!! I need to give it a little more time. But so far, I like it :) xo
Mia k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara for a rimmel product rimmels strong suit isn't usually mascara but this one is nice!
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
I have tried hundreds of mascara products in my lifetime and I love Rimmel Volume Accelerator the best! I have very fine lashes, which means they are near impossible to see, but this mascara works wonders. it's not too clumpy or too wet and the wand is perfect. Thanks to Rimmel you can now actually see my lashes, even behind my glasses. Give this mascara a try, it's well worth it!
Sydney O.
Center Line, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara works great and lasts very long. It makes your eyelashes long and beautiful
Poleth C.
Sacramento, CA
This mascara is a must. I like to layer it on top of any other not as good mascara. It gives my lashes a really full and dark look. Pretty easy to remove, not damaging at all.
Zytlalic D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a very good mascara was hoping for more volume as what that promotes. But it clumps a little!
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?