BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Stacy A.
Great mascara, it's really black, doesn't clump and add a lot of volume so this is a total win all around for me oh and it doesn't flake either
Reese K.
Georgetown, IL
One of my favorite mascaras my favorite shade in this is black and it is amazing really would refer this if you want a good inexpensive mascara
Amber M.
M THIN
The formula for this product is semi wet but other than that the mascara is really good. It lasts long and to me the brush is amazing. LOVE IT!
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
So hard to find great mascara and this mascara is by far the best. I love that it doesn't clump up my lashes. I just wish it was in waterproof.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
This is a pretty decent mascara. It has a thick brush that does not clump. It's certainly not my #1 mascara choice but it gets the job done.
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO
I bought this mascara by accident thinking it was the normal lash accelerator I ended up liking this but I still like the other one better
Yescenia  A.
Paterson, NJ
I personally like this rimmel vlume mascara it make my eyes pop out and for me its very long lasting and not so flaky i recommend it ladies
Jaime S.
Pasco , WA
This product was a great product at the price point. It had a nice black color and did not flake through out the day. Great staying power
Norma R.
Volume is my main thing I'm looking for with mascara and with this that's exactly what I get this has become one of my favorite mascara a
Ruby E.
San Diego, CA
I love this mascara!
It gives my lashes a lot of volume... It's as if I was wearing falsies, but without the hassle of putting them on.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about trying this brand. I have decent eye lashes I just need them to be darker and fuller. Is this a good mascara that will last all day?