BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been really wanting to try this mascara. I've heard great things about it.
Natasha  R.
University Pl, WA
Love this product.
Does not clump,
Extends lashes incredibly, and lasts a good amount of time!
Karina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice small brush wand. Gives length and is perfect for the lower lash line. Wish it gave a little more volume.
Dennise P.
Bloomington, CA
There is nothing bad to say about this product!!!!! I love it !!!!!
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't like this mascara, no matter how many times I tried it. It seemed to always clump up on me, no matter how I applied it. I think this formula was just too thick for my lashes. My lashes are also normally straight and this mascara wasn't able to hold a curl at all, which was disappointing. I hope it worked better on others than it did for me.
Amber M.
M THIN
The formula for this product is semi wet but other than that the mascara is really good. It lasts long and to me the brush is amazing. LOVE IT!
Isabelle L.
I love this mascara so much. It's one of my favorites. It compares to the Victoria Secret volumizing mascara which is about 14 dollars! This mascara did make my eyelashes longer. I'm definitely repurchasing it!
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
It seems to be another good product from the Rimmel London Look!! I need to give it a little more time. But so far, I like it :) xo
Mia k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara for a rimmel product rimmels strong suit isn't usually mascara but this one is nice!
Josie H.
Bessemer, MI
I was rather disappointed with this mascara. It wasn't exactly bad, just didn't live up to my expectations. Everyone said how wonderful it was, but it was just alright. I didn't notice any difference in the 'volume' of my lashes after 30 days. I'm still looking for the perfect mascara!
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?