BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil¬ģ, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Allison S.
Muskegon, MI
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras! The formula is more on the 'wet' side and applies easily. I have had other mascaras make my eyes itchy, but I don't have that problem with this one at all. I have never had it get flaky, even on the longest days. The brush is more of the traditional bristle brush, which I really appreciate - I am not a huge fan of the rubber brushes some brands are using recently. For reference, some of my other favorites mascaras are Maybelline's Great Lash and Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment, so if you like those, I would recommend giving this one a spin!
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
This mascara is amazing! I used it for 30 days like it says and your lashes will grow and my lashes look longer!
Mia G.
Troutdale, OR
Really good but the wand tends to break easily.. It's not a bad formula but honestly I've tried better ūüėĀ
Tina T.
Holy grail mascara never have I used a mascara as amazing as this one I don't need a million coats to get length and volume it doesn't clump up my eye lashes. I can't even be bothered with testing out new mascaras because i love this one so much
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
I have never bought a Rimmel mascara before but kept hearing great reviews about their products. I just bought this mascara yesterday and only used it once but am so in love with it!!! It separates my lashes so well, lengthens, and makes them appear thicker, and that is only after one use. Can't wait to see the results after using it for 30 days!!! Will definitely be trying out the other Rimmel mascaras! So happy with this product!!!
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
I received this in my recent Walmart Beauty box and I love it! I can see a noticeable difference in the length of my lashes since I've started using it. It doesn't clump or flake off like other mascaras I've tried recently. It washes off easily and doesn't smear. Definitely will purchase again.
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
YES! I love this mascara so much. I received it free but I can't remember if it was from influenster or the actual website itself. But, I absolutely love how it makes my lashes look huge without them being extremely clumpy or fake looking.
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
I love this mascara. It enhances my eyelashes so well by making them appear thicker, longer, and a little more dramatic. While it stays put through the course of a normal day, it is pretty easy to take off. On the days I let my eyelashes breathe, I have noticed that they do look noticeably more full. This is a great, long lasting mascara to try out, and it gives you an awesome curl. My only problem is that sometimes it can get a little clumpy, but it's an easy fix.
Michelle E.
South River, NJ
Definitely one of my favorite drug store mascaras! & I'm surprised bc I'm not a huge rimmel fan. Doesn't clump at all, love the wand!
Juana O.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love this product. It made my eyelashes look amazing and long. With time I could see a big difference in length ! It's a must have for short lashes
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?