BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Isabelle L.
I love this mascara so much. It's one of my favorites. It compares to the Victoria Secret volumizing mascara which is about 14 dollars! This mascara did make my eyelashes longer. I'm definitely repurchasing it!
Karen V.
Brooklyn, NY
It's rare to find a mascara that's a triple threat. Lengthening thickening and affordable till I encountered this. I love the wand the price it's always on sale and makes me lashes look like falsies.
Katie T.
Gardner, KS
This is my favorite mascara. I have been using this same kind for a couple years now. It makes your lashes so long and just gorgeous. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone.
samira e.
When I'm looking for a mascara I'm mostly looking for volume since I already have long lashes. This mascara adds a descent amount of volume to my lashes and does not clump up!
Katie E.
Rimmel definitely makes amazing mascaras, and this one does not disappoint! Absolutely love this mascara! My lashes look amazing - no clumps, longer and fuller!
Kristen B.
Atco, NJ
Love the skinny wand! Perfect for getting close to lash line and bottom lashes. Definitely worth it for a first coat of mascara. Love the super black color
Saray G.
It was a great mascara although I hoped for more of a voluminous effect with this mascara! I still use it and it's a great for accelerating my lashes!!!
Juana O.
Munroe Falls , OH
Omg I love this product. It made my eyelashes look amazing and long. With time I could see a big difference in length ! It's a must have for short lashes
Stephanie  S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried this like it but it I think it could be better.. I really didn't like the packaging.. and I didn't think it worked as well as I hoped..
Rasmia I.
Germantown, TN
If tried both the lash accelerator and volume accelerator by rimmel and i feel like there is never enough product in the tube, almost like its empty
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about trying this brand. I have decent eye lashes I just need them to be darker and fuller. Is this a good mascara that will last all day?