BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
ttammy g.
ttammy g.
Tillamook, OR
I wasn't sure about this brand of mascara at first but after trying the product for about yo weeks it's now my favorite brand
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Simpsonville, SC
Love this mascara, it's my go to by far. It gives my lashes great length and volume. I don't know what I'd do without it.
Brynn C.
Brynn C.
I have used this mascara for a few months now and I love it so much! It makes my lashes look amazing and so voluminous.
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is slightly flakey and doesn't provide full volume for my lashes. At the same time, it is really bold!
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras. It doesn't clump, lasts all day, washes up easily and does great things to my lashes.
Mia k.
Mia k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara for a rimmel product rimmels strong suit isn't usually mascara but this one is nice!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like so much is perfect me gusta deja tus pestañas bellas y largas es sin duda una de las mejores del mercado
Karina C.
Karina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice small brush wand. Gives length and is perfect for the lower lash line. Wish it gave a little more volume.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
These make my eyelashes really stand out and pop. I have no use for fake eyelashes because of this product :)
Sherri L.
Sherri L.
Sahuarita, AZ
I really love this mascara. I have sparse and short lashes. It doesn't flake on me at all. Highly recommend!
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?