BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
I received this in my recent Walmart Beauty box and I love it! I can see a noticeable difference in the length of my lashes since I've started using it. It doesn't clump or flake off like other mascaras I've tried recently. It washes off easily and doesn't smear. Definitely will purchase again.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite drug store mascara hands down! It doesn't clump even if I apply it twice for a thicker last look. My eye lasts look so long and full I really don't need fake eye lashes with this mascara.
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
I love this mascara. It enhances my eyelashes so well by making them appear thicker, longer, and a little more dramatic. While it stays put through the course of a normal day, it is pretty easy to take off. On the days I let my eyelashes breathe, I have noticed that they do look noticeably more full. This is a great, long lasting mascara to try out, and it gives you an awesome curl. My only problem is that sometimes it can get a little clumpy, but it's an easy fix.
fabiola a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a very good formula and its very black but for me i have very little lashes and they are naturally not curly so it weighs it down and well there are just down it would look good on people that have naturally long and curly lashes
Katie T.
Gardner, KS
This is my favorite mascara. I have been using this same kind for a couple years now. It makes your lashes so long and just gorgeous. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone.
Mariah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras. It doesn't clump, lasts all day, washes up easily and does great things to my lashes.
Christina S.
Merrick, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara I swear by! People have asked me if I wear fake lashes and I tell them about this mascara and they are shocked!
Alexandria G.
Love this smooth and enhances every lash! Looks great on and comes off easy
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
Love this mascara! I have used other brands, but this one is by far the best I have tired. I will never go back. It elongates my lashes and actually helps them grow stronger. This is a must in any beauty bag.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally like this rimmel vlume mascara it make my eyes pop out and for me its very long lasting and not so flaky i recommend it ladies
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?