Rimmel Volume Accelerator Mascara

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Shay C.
Warren, MI
I'm in love with this mascara. Seriously. The tapered brush makes application easy and even and I don't even need to curl my lashes. They look fuller and don't clump or flake. I've found a few favorite.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
My favorite drug store mascara hands down! It doesn't clump even if I apply it twice for a thicker last look. My eye lasts look so long and full I really don't need fake eye lashes with this mascara.
Madelyn J.
Chicago , IL
One of my all time favs at the drug store love the wand it works perfect with my lashes and the formula is perfect just to my liking. I get length volume and just the perfect lash . Must try .
Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this product! I have long eyelashes to begin with but these make them po so much everyone stares. and it doesn't make them clump together which is also and amazing thing.
Sharon M.
Peru, IN
I got this as a sample and i don't use anything else. Normally my go to is through hard candy but once i got this and tried it i loved it! It makes my stubborn lashes so pretty and long!
Carolyn P.
nesmith, SC
Here is another mascara I like.. since I don't wear eyelashes… this mascara makes it look like I do. Its very affordable. Would I purchase another one… .yes I would
Rubi G.
Bell gardens , Ca
I love this mascara, after the first time I purchased it I bought it for the past 3 times. I love how it makes my lashes look , long and not bulky/clumpy like other brands.
Poleth C.
Sacramento, CA
This mascara is a must. I like to layer it on top of any other not as good mascara. It gives my lashes a really full and dark look. Pretty easy to remove, not damaging at all.
Fatma E.
I love this mascara!! It's so affordable and great for your bottom lashes. To make them more volumized add baby powder or black eyeshadow to the lashes and then coat!
Marie M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I wanted to try this after reading the reviews. I usually use just a generic what ever is on sale mascara. This on was leaps and bounds above that. I would definitely pay the money again. My 16 year old loves it too.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about trying this brand. I have decent eye lashes I just need them to be darker and fuller. Is this a good mascara that will last all day?