BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally like this rimmel vlume mascara it make my eyes pop out and for me its very long lasting and not so flaky i recommend it ladies
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would recommend it, it really make my lashes look bigger without curl them I would buy it again
Norma R.
Norma R.
Volume is my main thing I'm looking for with mascara and with this that's exactly what I get this has become one of my favorite mascara a
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Pasco, Wa
This product was a great product at the price point. It had a nice black color and did not flake through out the day. Great staying power
Ruby E.
Ruby E.
San Diego, CA
I love this mascara!
It gives my lashes a lot of volume... It's as if I was wearing falsies, but without the hassle of putting them on.
Marjorie M.
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
It seems to be another good product from the Rimmel London Look!! I need to give it a little more time. But so far, I like it :) xo
Torie B.
Torie B.
LAWTON, OK
Really defined my lashes and made my eyes pop. I shared two photos to help show the difference in my before the mascara and after.
jennifer p.
jennifer p.
Glendale , NY
This formula is very wet and it makes the eyelashes clump together. It has a certain smell and it doesn't give me the look I want.
Yoselin S.
Yoselin S.
chicago, IL
By far this is one of my favorite mascara , I combine this mascara with the better then sex one and it gives me amazing results
ttammy g.
ttammy g.
Tillamook, OR
I wasn't sure about this brand of mascara at first but after trying the product for about yo weeks it's now my favorite brand
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?