BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this product! I have long eyelashes to begin with but these make them po so much everyone stares. and it doesn't make them clump together which is also and amazing thing.
samira e.
samira e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I'm looking for a mascara I'm mostly looking for volume since I already have long lashes. This mascara adds a descent amount of volume to my lashes and does not clump up!
Poleth C.
Poleth C.
Sacramento, CA
This mascara is a must. I like to layer it on top of any other not as good mascara. It gives my lashes a really full and dark look. Pretty easy to remove, not damaging at all.
Fatma E.
Fatma E.
I love this mascara!! It's so affordable and great for your bottom lashes. To make them more volumized add baby powder or black eyeshadow to the lashes and then coat!
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Nesmith, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Here is another mascara I like.. since I don't wear eyelashes… this mascara makes it look like I do. Its very affordable. Would I purchase another one… .yes I would
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Atco, NJ
Love the skinny wand! Perfect for getting close to lash line and bottom lashes. Definitely worth it for a first coat of mascara. Love the super black color
Saray G.
Saray G.
It was a great mascara although I hoped for more of a voluminous effect with this mascara! I still use it and it's a great for accelerating my lashes!!!
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried this like it but it I think it could be better.. I really didn't like the packaging.. and I didn't think it worked as well as I hoped..
Amber M.
Amber M.
M THIN
The formula for this product is semi wet but other than that the mascara is really good. It lasts long and to me the brush is amazing. LOVE IT!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So hard to find great mascara and this mascara is by far the best. I love that it doesn't clump up my lashes. I just wish it was in waterproof.
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?