BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Josie H.
Bessemer, MI
I was rather disappointed with this mascara. It wasn't exactly bad, just didn't live up to my expectations. Everyone said how wonderful it was, but it was just alright. I didn't notice any difference in the 'volume' of my lashes after 30 days. I'm still looking for the perfect mascara!
Mayra B.
Ontario, CA
This is a surprisingly good mascara. I haven't worn it enough to determine whether it actually makes my eyelashes grow but it definitely makes a big difference while I have it on. It adds volume and length. The short bristles make it so that it doesn't clump badly. However, I do notice that it starts clumping at coat 3. I use makeup removing wipes to take this off. It comes off fairly easily.
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
I bought this product and I thought it did really well for me, my lashes looked WAY better than they ever had! The only problem I experienced with it was that it tended to dry up pretty quickly, and when the mascara dried in the tube, it would cause my lashes to clump together.
Norma C.
San antonio, TX
One word to describe this product is WOW!
This mascara lengthens and volumizes your eyelashes visibly without clumping. I have also noticed that my eyelashes seem to be healthier looking since I started using it.
A great value!
Kristin M.
Nesbit, MS
This mascara is great! It doesn't clump up. It also does not flake off throughout the day which I sometimes find in other mascaras. I love the wand and how the product just flows into my eyelashes. Highly recommend this product
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
While this isn't my #1 choice of mascara, I do like it. It has great non-clumping coverage and is a very dark shade. My lashes really do look longer! However, it makes my eyes a little itchy (I have sensitive skin/eyes etc).
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
I love Rimmel & I absolutely love my makeup! I think Rimmel Lash Accelerator works awesome, in my opinion! it doesn't wear off easily like some mascara, the color is bold and works well. I just love it all the way around!!!
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
Love this mascara! I have used other brands, but this one is by far the best I have tired. I will never go back. It elongates my lashes and actually helps them grow stronger. This is a must in any beauty bag.
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
YES! I love this mascara so much. I received it free but I can't remember if it was from influenster or the actual website itself. But, I absolutely love how it makes my lashes look huge without them being extremely clumpy or fake looking.
Doris O.
Haines City, FL
Honestly when I went to the drugstore I was looking for the LASH ACCELERATOR mascara and I confused it with this one. I thought why not try it ? I like the volume it give to my lashes but if you are not careful it can get clumpy and sometimes I have to clean the wand because it pulls too much product out. Overall I like the results.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about trying this brand. I have decent eye lashes I just need them to be darker and fuller. Is this a good mascara that will last all day?