BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Jen S.
New Britain, CT
My lashes did look much fuller. The coverage was great- not too much and not too little. This isn't all over my face by noon, either!
Katie T.
Gardner, KS
This is my favorite mascara. I have been using this same kind for a couple years now. It makes your lashes so long and just gorgeous. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone.
Juana O.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love this product. It made my eyelashes look amazing and long. With time I could see a big difference in length ! It's a must have for short lashes
Isabelle L.
I love this mascara so much. It's one of my favorites. It compares to the Victoria Secret volumizing mascara which is about 14 dollars! This mascara did make my eyelashes longer. I'm definitely repurchasing it!
Dennise P.
Bloomington, CA
There is nothing bad to say about this product!!!!! I love it !!!!!
Sharon M.
Peru, IN
I got this as a sample and i don't use anything else. Normally my go to is through hard candy but once i got this and tried it i loved it! It makes my stubborn lashes so pretty and long!
Mayra B.
Ontario, CA
This is a surprisingly good mascara. I haven't worn it enough to determine whether it actually makes my eyelashes grow but it definitely makes a big difference while I have it on. It adds volume and length. The short bristles make it so that it doesn't clump badly. However, I do notice that it starts clumping at coat 3. I use makeup removing wipes to take this off. It comes off fairly easily.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
I'm in love with this mascara. Seriously. The tapered brush makes application easy and even and I don't even need to curl my lashes. They look fuller and don't clump or flake. I've found a few favorite.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
Love this mascara! I have used other brands, but this one is by far the best I have tired. I will never go back. It elongates my lashes and actually helps them grow stronger. This is a must in any beauty bag.
Rubi G.
Bell gardens , Ca
I love this mascara, after the first time I purchased it I bought it for the past 3 times. I love how it makes my lashes look , long and not bulky/clumpy like other brands.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?