BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Oak Forest, IL
I haven't used this mascara in a while... But from what I could remember it was worth the money! I have medium length lashes, and this mascara would definitely make them stand out by making them extra black, as well as add length. I must say, this is a very wet mascara, so it can tend to clump sometimes!
Dana C.
Dana C.
This is a good formula, the wand is a little odd, because it is round on one side and then flat on the other side. It definitely makes your eyelashes look a lot thicker but I wouldn't say this is 100% amazing. There are definitely better mascaras for a drugstore price. I also am not so sure about the growth part? My eyelashes stayed the same. All in all, good for volume and length but not to die for.
Daisa O.
Daisa O.
Gostei muito cobertura maravilhosa , não craquelou deixou um volume sem ter que passar várias vezes pra mim foi o mais importante .
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nesbit, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is great! It doesn't clump up. It also does not flake off throughout the day which I sometimes find in other mascaras. I love the wand and how the product just flows into my eyelashes. Highly recommend this product
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I graduated to this one from the rimmel lash endless one. I really like the wand on this one. It really gets every lash.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Rimmel & I absolutely love my makeup! I think Rimmel Lash Accelerator works awesome, in my opinion! it doesn't wear off easily like some mascara, the color is bold and works well. I just love it all the way around!!!
Marie M.
Marie M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I wanted to try this after reading the reviews. I usually use just a generic what ever is on sale mascara. This on was leaps and bounds above that. I would definitely pay the money again. My 16 year old loves it too.
Norma C.
Norma C.
san antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One word to describe this product is WOW!
This mascara lengthens and volumizes your eyelashes visibly without clumping. I have also noticed that my eyelashes seem to be healthier looking since I started using it.
A great value!
Karen V.
Karen V.
Brooklyn, NY
It's rare to find a mascara that's a triple threat. Lengthening thickening and affordable till I encountered this. I love the wand the price it's always on sale and makes me lashes look like falsies.
Madelyn J.
Madelyn J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favs at the drug store love the wand it works perfect with my lashes and the formula is perfect just to my liking. I get length volume and just the perfect lash . Must try .
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?