BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Harned, KY
I have tried hundreds of mascara products in my lifetime and I love Rimmel Volume Accelerator the best! I have very fine lashes, which means they are near impossible to see, but this mascara works wonders. it's not too clumpy or too wet and the wand is perfect. Thanks to Rimmel you can now actually see my lashes, even behind my glasses. Give this mascara a try, it's well worth it!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't like this mascara, no matter how many times I tried it. It seemed to always clump up on me, no matter how I applied it. I think this formula was just too thick for my lashes. My lashes are also normally straight and this mascara wasn't able to hold a curl at all, which was disappointing. I hope it worked better on others than it did for me.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first mascaras. It is a decent mascara but bow being more advanced in makeup I know what I prefer and that's a more dramatic, very lengthened lash, which this doesn't provide. Don't get me wrong, this is very black, and great for an everyday natural look. I would definitely recommend it to beginners who are just building their kit!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
Review for: Extreme Black
This is a very average mascara. Does it's job, but when you compare to the lash accelerator it's not even close. Through use I haven't noticed any difference in my lashes, and the brush is so big I always end up with mascara on my lid. I would go for the lash accelerator before this one any day.
Maren S.
Maren S.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Black
I'm in love with this mascara , I'm using it for a few month now and it really is thickening my lashes. I just bought my second one. The brush is great it's flat on one side and round on the other so it's great to apply on the lash line and button Lashes. I really recommend it if you want your Lashes to grow ;)
Doris O.
Doris O.
Haines City, FL
Honestly when I went to the drugstore I was looking for the LASH ACCELERATOR mascara and I confused it with this one. I thought why not try it ? I like the volume it give to my lashes but if you are not careful it can get clumpy and sometimes I have to clean the wand because it pulls too much product out. Overall I like the results.
Paula Stephanie H.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely obsessed over this mascara! Ever since I purchased it I keep getting asked if I am wearing extensions! Great price for a mascara that actually helps your lashes from voluminously! I would definitely be purchasing this again and again!
Kat T.
Kat T.
Mchenry, IL
I personally love this mascara. I'm so picky when it comes to eye make up but this mascara works great for my lashes. I have one eyelash that grows sparse in one spot and has weird angled lashes so it takes a good mascara to hold the lashes to fill it in and this mascara had no issue helping me out on that! One of my favs!!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara! I have tried a few other lash accelerator mascaras, but they all seem to smudge a bit under my eye. I do like how they help my lashes grow longer though. I would buy this again if it went on sale, or when I run out of my other mascaras.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
This mascara is amazing .. I'm very obsessive with mascara, this is one of my favorites with just apply a little volume and gives me a lot and I love pretty hard not fall easily as others .. is one of my favorites , the super recommend 👀💗💗
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?