BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
I have never bought a Rimmel mascara before but kept hearing great reviews about their products. I just bought this mascara yesterday and only used it once but am so in love with it!!! It separates my lashes so well, lengthens, and makes them appear thicker, and that is only after one use. Can't wait to see the results after using it for 30 days!!! Will definitely be trying out the other Rimmel mascaras! So happy with this product!!!
Josie H.
Bessemer, MI
I was rather disappointed with this mascara. It wasn't exactly bad, just didn't live up to my expectations. Everyone said how wonderful it was, but it was just alright. I didn't notice any difference in the 'volume' of my lashes after 30 days. I'm still looking for the perfect mascara!
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
Love this mascara! I have used other brands, but this one is by far the best I have tired. I will never go back. It elongates my lashes and actually helps them grow stronger. This is a must in any beauty bag.
Briana R.
Toluca Lake, CA
I LOVE this mascara more than life itself. I wore makeup and posed for pictures for a living and I wouldn't DARE to go work without this stuff. I've tried many expensive mascaras, and this far and away knocks them all out. Thickens, lengthens, says on, comes off easily when you want it do, provides a dramatic look with little effort.
Juana O.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love this product. It made my eyelashes look amazing and long. With time I could see a big difference in length ! It's a must have for short lashes
Heather V.
At first I wasn't thrilled with this mascara but the more I used it the move I loved it! My eyelashes look longer, fuller, and all around amazing! It doesn't cake on like a lot of other mascaras I've tried. Its also easy to wash off, which is nice because I don't have to spend time scrubbing my eyes (OUCH!) but also stays on perfectly throughout the day. Love love love!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I love this mascara! I won a Rimmel London brand challenge and this is one of the products I received. I can't say whether it has made my lashes grow (I already have fairly long lashes as it is), but it definitely helps lengthen and volumize my lashes. Don't apply more than 2 coats though, otherwise it will clump. Also, make sure to apply the second coat while the mascara is still wet. Another thing I love is the mascara doesn't dry and flake off throughout the day. I will definitely be purchasing this from now on.
Michelle E.
South River, NJ
Definitely one of my favorite drug store mascaras! & I'm surprised bc I'm not a huge rimmel fan. Doesn't clump at all, love the wand!
Madelyn g.
Brentwood, NY
Rimmel London have amazing mascara for they 180 anniversary I recived this mascara
For free I like this mascara
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
YES! I love this mascara so much. I received it free but I can't remember if it was from influenster or the actual website itself. But, I absolutely love how it makes my lashes look huge without them being extremely clumpy or fake looking.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?