BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Sarah T.
This is a great mascara and when wearing it my lashes were plentiful, long and thick. It claims that after 30 days your lashes will be fuller but I didn't notice a difference in my lashes.
Chandra C.
This is a really great mascara. I find it doesn't smudge under the eyes like other mascara. It lasts very well and doesn't run in water.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love this mascara. There is no clumping or drying out. it goes on silky and looks amazing the entire day. #reallashes
Kla B.
Mont-royal, Quebec
A good mascara! left my eyelashes looking long and voluminous ! What more can a girl ask for? was very please with this product!
moushumi r.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love this mascara!!!!! I always go back to this because it makes my eyelashes long and its so black!!!
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about trying this brand. I have decent eye lashes I just need them to be darker and fuller. Is this a good mascara that will last all day?