BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Alison B.
Sherbrooke
Review for: Black
Great staple in my makeup bag. Does a nice job of not only adding volume to the lashes but also some length. Adds volume without gluing all your lashes together or clumping up. Also, no fallout onto your cheeks after a long day. Not too expensive which is a great bonus.
Stephanie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like like this mascara. It makes your lashes look thick and long.. .. But.. .. It makes my eye itchy after a wearing it for a while. And DO NOT RUB YOUR EYES!!! It will make your eye all black!!
Chandra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great mascara. I find it doesn't smudge under the eyes like other mascara. It lasts very well and doesn't run in water.
Taylor R.
I really dislike this mascara. The wand is a really strange shape and I find it very difficult to get the product on my inner lashes. I have no idea why the name has "volume" in it because this did the opposite of volumize. I've never had a product that both separates and clumps my lashes its so weird. My lashes look thin and have little to know added length. Really don't like this
moushumi r.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love this mascara!!!!! I always go back to this because it makes my eyelashes long and its so black!!!
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
It's a good mascara, nothing out of the ordinary. But it's worth the price. I had high expectations for this product, but so far it's ok, like I said nothing special.
Sarah T.
This is a great mascara and when wearing it my lashes were plentiful, long and thick. It claims that after 30 days your lashes will be fuller but I didn't notice a difference in my lashes.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love this mascara. There is no clumping or drying out. it goes on silky and looks amazing the entire day. #reallashes
April M.
I love this mascara! The wand is perfect and easy to get all my bottom lashes coated. And it's extremely black in colour which is another reason I love this product so much! It makes my lashes look thicker without making it look like mess! I got a lot of favorite mascaras but recently I only been grabbing this to use everyday day, love it.
Nicole  T.
Barrie, ON
I have short eyelashes and this definitley helps to give the appearance of a much longer lash. Am very happy with this mascara, it's one of the better store brands that I've tried.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?