BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Dennise P.
Bloomington, CA
There is nothing bad to say about this product!!!!! I love it !!!!!
rehana j.
panama
Review for: Black, Extreme Black more...
I love this mascara, when I used it for the first time, I did not like it because it was very liquid, but when I used it as 3-4 times the product would dry a little and now I love it, I can not live without this mascara, it is not a Waterproof mascara but stays 24 hours without moving in your eyes #contest
Kristina A.
Review for: Other more...
 I have definitely seen the difference in my lash volume. I used to have bald spots and now they are long and thick. I've been using this for about 5 months and wish I had before and after pictures to show everyone the difference. SO great for the price and I would never again buy a mascara tat doesn't promote the natural growth of lashes. It can be a little difficult to use the brush at first but now I'm a pro.
Alison B.
Sherbrooke
Review for: Black more...
Great staple in my makeup bag. Does a nice job of not only adding volume to the lashes but also some length. Adds volume without gluing all your lashes together or clumping up. Also, no fallout onto your cheeks after a long day. Not too expensive which is a great bonus.
Stephanie L.
I really like like this mascara. It makes your lashes look thick and long.. .. But.. .. It makes my eye itchy after a wearing it for a while. And DO NOT RUB YOUR EYES!!! It will make your eye all black!!
April M.
I love this mascara! The wand is perfect and easy to get all my bottom lashes coated. And it's extremely black in colour which is another reason I love this product so much! It makes my lashes look thicker without making it look like mess! I got a lot of favorite mascaras but recently I only been grabbing this to use everyday day, love it.
Taylor R.
I really dislike this mascara. The wand is a really strange shape and I find it very difficult to get the product on my inner lashes. I have no idea why the name has "volume" in it because this did the opposite of volumize. I've never had a product that both separates and clumps my lashes its so weird. My lashes look thin and have little to know added length. Really don't like this
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
I love the product, If you want separated lashes with no mascara gluing your lashes all together then this is for you. I have long, thin lashes and when I put mascara on them it looks like I have millions of them, no mascara was able do this effect.
Nicole  T.
Barrie, ON
I have short eyelashes and this definitley helps to give the appearance of a much longer lash. Am very happy with this mascara, it's one of the better store brands that I've tried.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
It's a good mascara, nothing out of the ordinary. But it's worth the price. I had high expectations for this product, but so far it's ok, like I said nothing special.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about trying this brand. I have decent eye lashes I just need them to be darker and fuller. Is this a good mascara that will last all day?