BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara! I have tried a few other lash accelerator mascaras, but they all seem to smudge a bit under my eye. I do like how they help my lashes grow longer though. I would buy this again if it went on sale, or when I run out of my other mascaras.
Carolyn P.
Nesmith, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Here is another mascara I like.. since I don't wear eyelashes… this mascara makes it look like I do. Its very affordable. Would I purchase another one… .yes I would
Barbara  L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand and this product! love how for me it makes my eyes pop, and my lashes don't clump!
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
PROS
Adds Volume
Applies Evenly
Doesn't Clump
Lengthens
CONS
BEST USES
Anytime
Daytime
Going Out

Nervous about getting this mascara since I've only ever purchased Maybelline mascaras, but this stuff was great. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a natural look, but I love the way it gives my eyelashes volume and length. I tried it out without curling my lashes at all and the results were fantastic. I noticed even my little lashes on the inside were well covered. As far as the claims of longer/fuller natural lashes over continued use... We'll have to see over time. Otherwise excellent product
Dana C.
This is a good formula, the wand is a little odd, because it is round on one side and then flat on the other side. It definitely makes your eyelashes look a lot thicker but I wouldn't say this is 100% amazing. There are definitely better mascaras for a drugstore price. I also am not so sure about the growth part? My eyelashes stayed the same. All in all, good for volume and length but not to die for.
Doris O.
Haines City, FL
Honestly when I went to the drugstore I was looking for the LASH ACCELERATOR mascara and I confused it with this one. I thought why not try it ? I like the volume it give to my lashes but if you are not careful it can get clumpy and sometimes I have to clean the wand because it pulls too much product out. Overall I like the results.
April G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara! I love the look it gives, the colors of the product, and the way the brush is designed. Love it!
Johana  G.
Love this mascara, it doesn't leave clumps like other masacaras, It makes my eye lashes look more fuller.
rehana j.
panama
Review for: Black, Extreme Black
I love this mascara, when I used it for the first time, I did not like it because it was very liquid, but when I used it as 3-4 times the product would dry a little and now I love it, I can not live without this mascara, it is not a Waterproof mascara but stays 24 hours without moving in your eyes #contest
Kristina A.
Review for: Other
 I have definitely seen the difference in my lash volume. I used to have bald spots and now they are long and thick. I've been using this for about 5 months and wish I had before and after pictures to show everyone the difference. SO great for the price and I would never again buy a mascara tat doesn't promote the natural growth of lashes. It can be a little difficult to use the brush at first but now I'm a pro.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?