BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Heather V.
Heather V.
At first I wasn't thrilled with this mascara but the more I used it the move I loved it! My eyelashes look longer, fuller, and all around amazing! It doesn't cake on like a lot of other mascaras I've tried. Its also easy to wash off, which is nice because I don't have to spend time scrubbing my eyes (OUCH!) but also stays on perfectly throughout the day. Love love love!
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
One of thee top mascara's in my book. It is very good mascara. Not clumpy. I normally buy the blackest black.
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite drug store mascara hands down! It doesn't clump even if I apply it twice for a thicker last look. My eye lasts look so long and full I really don't need fake eye lashes with this mascara.
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will admit, it does add length, but not so much volume. I felt it separates my lashes too much
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
I love this mascara. It enhances my eyelashes so well by making them appear thicker, longer, and a little more dramatic. While it stays put through the course of a normal day, it is pretty easy to take off. On the days I let my eyelashes breathe, I have noticed that they do look noticeably more full. This is a great, long lasting mascara to try out, and it gives you an awesome curl. My only problem is that sometimes it can get a little clumpy, but it's an easy fix.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara, it's really black, doesn't clump and add a lot of volume so this is a total win all around for me oh and it doesn't flake either
Reese K.
Reese K.
Georgetown, IL
One of my favorite mascaras my favorite shade in this is black and it is amazing really would refer this if you want a good inexpensive mascara
I don't like it, it doesn't curl your lashes and the product stays for a few hours
rehana j.
rehana j.
panama
Review for: Black, Extreme Black
I love this mascara, when I used it for the first time, I did not like it because it was very liquid, but when I used it as 3-4 times the product would dry a little and now I love it, I can not live without this mascara, it is not a Waterproof mascara but stays 24 hours without moving in your eyes #contest
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Review for: Other
 I have definitely seen the difference in my lash volume. I used to have bald spots and now they are long and thick. I've been using this for about 5 months and wish I had before and after pictures to show everyone the difference. SO great for the price and I would never again buy a mascara tat doesn't promote the natural growth of lashes. It can be a little difficult to use the brush at first but now I'm a pro.
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?