BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Natasha  R.
University Pl, WA
Love this product.
Does not clump,
Extends lashes incredibly, and lasts a good amount of time!
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
This mascara is the best for the lower lash line! Separates perfectly and looks very natural!!
Sara S.
I love rimmel mascaras one of the BEST drug mascara. It really defines and curls your lashes!
Kathryn C.
I absolutely love this mascara! I switch mascaras pretty often & this is one of my Go To's
Hanna L.
I love this mascara. it gives your lashes so much volume and lengthens them. it's the best
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
Love this mascara, it's adorable, jet black and had no clumps and really does give length!!
Carrie C.
Brandon , MS
Review for: Black more...
Helps get those lashes out there with an extra boost. I love the look of full thick lashes
Sydney O.
Center Line, MI
This mascara works great and lasts very long. It makes your eyelashes long and beautiful
Savannah M.
I love this mascara! It gives full definition and longer lashes! I love the color black!
Haleigh B.
Very good product! Doesn't give you tarantula lashes and doesn't flake on to your skin!
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about trying this brand. I have decent eye lashes I just need them to be darker and fuller. Is this a good mascara that will last all day?