BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Savannah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It gives full definition and longer lashes! I love the color black!
Fatma E.
I love this mascara!! It's so affordable and great for your bottom lashes. To make them more volumized add baby powder or black eyeshadow to the lashes and then coat!
viva c.
Decatur, GA
I have been using this product for about two weeks. I have enjoyed the volume it give my eyes.
Brynn C.
I have used this mascara for a few months now and I love it so much! It makes my lashes look amazing and so voluminous.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara! I switch mascaras pretty often & this is one of my Go To's
Cheyenne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These make my eyelashes really stand out and pop. I have no use for fake eyelashes because of this product :)
Karen V.
Brooklyn, NY
It's rare to find a mascara that's a triple threat. Lengthening thickening and affordable till I encountered this. I love the wand the price it's always on sale and makes me lashes look like falsies.
Ruby E.
San Diego, CA
I love this mascara!
It gives my lashes a lot of volume... It's as if I was wearing falsies, but without the hassle of putting them on.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
Love this mascara. Gets every lash and doesn't clump up. Also, love the wand.
Delanie G.
I love this mascara! it works amazingly and it doesn't clump up and makes your eyelashes look amazing!
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?