BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Delanie G.
I love this mascara! it works amazingly and it doesn't clump up and makes your eyelashes look amazing!
Laila D.
This mascara is great for layering with other mascara a to give a voluminous and lenghthining affect
Barbara  L.
Love this brand and this product! love how for me it makes my eyes pop, and my lashes don't clump!
Dixie M.
I wasted my money on this! I had high hopes for this. I was highly unsatisfied! Will not buy again!
Hannah B.
Piedmont , MO
Wonderful product. Will definitely buy again. If you have not tired this product you really should.
Zytlalic D.
Not a very good mascara was hoping for more volume as what that promotes. But it clumps a little!
Yessi T.
I will admit, it does add length, but not so much volume. I felt it separates my lashes too much
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
I would recommend it, it really make my lashes look bigger without curl them I would buy it again
Abby H.
Columbus, OH
Very good! Love everything about it! No clumps, no chucks that fall off, smooth an just perfect!
viva c.
Decatur, GA
I have been using this product for about two weeks. I have enjoyed the volume it give my eyes.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about trying this brand. I have decent eye lashes I just need them to be darker and fuller. Is this a good mascara that will last all day?