BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Peru, IN
I got this as a sample and i don't use anything else. Normally my go to is through hard candy but once i got this and tried it i loved it! It makes my stubborn lashes so pretty and long!
Dennise P.
Dennise P.
Bloomington, CA
There is nothing bad to say about this product!!!!! I love it !!!!!
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
I love this mascara so much. It's one of my favorites. It compares to the Victoria Secret volumizing mascara which is about 14 dollars! This mascara did make my eyelashes longer. I'm definitely repurchasing it!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Ladson, SC
THE ONLY MASCARA I USE! I found out about this product from a friend of mine who is an MUA. She did my makeup one year on New Years Eve and my lashes have never been so full till this product. It looked as if I had on false lashes. Mind you I already have long and decently full lashes but the name of this product is just how it is! You will get the volume you are looking for.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Gardner, KS
This is my favorite mascara. I have been using this same kind for a couple years now. It makes your lashes so long and just gorgeous. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone.
Jen S.
Jen S.
New Britain, CT
My lashes did look much fuller. The coverage was great- not too much and not too little. This isn't all over my face by noon, either!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Muskegon, MI
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras! The formula is more on the 'wet' side and applies easily. I have had other mascaras make my eyes itchy, but I don't have that problem with this one at all. I have never had it get flaky, even on the longest days. The brush is more of the traditional bristle brush, which I really appreciate - I am not a huge fan of the rubber brushes some brands are using recently. For reference, some of my other favorites mascaras are Maybelline's Great Lash and Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment, so if you like those, I would recommend giving this one a spin!
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
I have never bought a Rimmel mascara before but kept hearing great reviews about their products. I just bought this mascara yesterday and only used it once but am so in love with it!!! It separates my lashes so well, lengthens, and makes them appear thicker, and that is only after one use. Can't wait to see the results after using it for 30 days!!! Will definitely be trying out the other Rimmel mascaras! So happy with this product!!!
Junai W.
Junai W.
Plant city, FL
YES! I love this mascara so much. I received it free but I can't remember if it was from influenster or the actual website itself. But, I absolutely love how it makes my lashes look huge without them being extremely clumpy or fake looking.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
South River, NJ
Definitely one of my favorite drug store mascaras! & I'm surprised bc I'm not a huge rimmel fan. Doesn't clump at all, love the wand!
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?