BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
kensy r.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this mascara, gives me nice full long lashes so great!!!!!!!
Amanda H.
Pennsauken , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it. My allergies got in the way of me fully getting to enjoy it but I would recommend it to anyone
Shannon B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first mascaras. It is a decent mascara but bow being more advanced in makeup I know what I prefer and that's a more dramatic, very lengthened lash, which this doesn't provide. Don't get me wrong, this is very black, and great for an everyday natural look. I would definitely recommend it to beginners who are just building their kit!
Kristin M.
Nesbit, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is great! It doesn't clump up. It also does not flake off throughout the day which I sometimes find in other mascaras. I love the wand and how the product just flows into my eyelashes. Highly recommend this product
Nikita S.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is slightly flakey and doesn't provide full volume for my lashes. At the same time, it is really bold!
Sara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love rimmel mascaras one of the BEST drug mascara. It really defines and curls your lashes!
Torie B.
LAWTON, OK
Really defined my lashes and made my eyes pop. I shared two photos to help show the difference in my before the mascara and after.
Savannah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It gives full definition and longer lashes! I love the color black!
Fatma E.
I love this mascara!! It's so affordable and great for your bottom lashes. To make them more volumized add baby powder or black eyeshadow to the lashes and then coat!
viva c.
Decatur, GA
I have been using this product for about two weeks. I have enjoyed the volume it give my eyes.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?