BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Rasmia I.
Rasmia I.
Germantown, TN
If tried both the lash accelerator and volume accelerator by rimmel and i feel like there is never enough product in the tube, almost like its empty
fabiola a.
fabiola a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a very good formula and its very black but for me i have very little lashes and they are naturally not curly so it weighs it down and well there are just down it would look good on people that have naturally long and curly lashes
Mia G.
Mia G.
Troutdale, OR
Really good but the wand tends to break easily.. It's not a bad formula but honestly I've tried better 😁
Tina T.
Tina T.
Holy grail mascara never have I used a mascara as amazing as this one I don't need a million coats to get length and volume it doesn't clump up my eye lashes. I can't even be bothered with testing out new mascaras because i love this one so much
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
While this isn't my #1 choice of mascara, I do like it. It has great non-clumping coverage and is a very dark shade. My lashes really do look longer! However, it makes my eyes a little itchy (I have sensitive skin/eyes etc).
Christina S.
Christina S.
Merrick, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara I swear by! People have asked me if I wear fake lashes and I tell them about this mascara and they are shocked!
Rubi G.
Rubi G.
Bell gardens , Ca
I love this mascara, after the first time I purchased it I bought it for the past 3 times. I love how it makes my lashes look , long and not bulky/clumpy like other brands.
Nalleli Z.
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO
I bought this mascara by accident thinking it was the normal lash accelerator I ended up liking this but I still like the other one better
Shay C.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
I'm in love with this mascara. Seriously. The tapered brush makes application easy and even and I don't even need to curl my lashes. They look fuller and don't clump or flake. I've found a few favorite.
Mayra B.
Mayra B.
Ontario, CA
This is a surprisingly good mascara. I haven't worn it enough to determine whether it actually makes my eyelashes grow but it definitely makes a big difference while I have it on. It adds volume and length. The short bristles make it so that it doesn't clump badly. However, I do notice that it starts clumping at coat 3. I use makeup removing wipes to take this off. It comes off fairly easily.
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?