BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Mia k.
I really like this mascara for a rimmel product rimmels strong suit isn't usually mascara but this one is nice!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
One of thee top mascara's in my book. It is very good mascara. Not clumpy. I normally buy the blackest black.
Sherri L.
Sahuarita, AZ
I really love this mascara. I have sparse and short lashes. It doesn't flake on me at all. Highly recommend!
Cheyenne C.
These make my eyelashes really stand out and pop. I have no use for fake eyelashes because of this product :)
Kelsey M.
Rimmel has always been a great brand and this product from their line is no different. It's a great product
Johana  G.
Love this mascara, it doesn't leave clumps like other masacaras, It makes my eye lashes look more fuller.
Amanda H.
Pennsauken , NJ
Loved it. My allergies got in the way of me fully getting to enjoy it but I would recommend it to anyone
Mia G.
Troutdale, OR
Really good but the wand tends to break easily.. It's not a bad formula but honestly I've tried better 😁
Diesha S.
TIMMONSVILLE, SC
Love, Love, Love this mascara! No clumps and it stays on all day long! Its bottled really nice as well.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Its fabulous I love it. A little goes a long way. The wand is really thick helps expand you eyelashes.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about trying this brand. I have decent eye lashes I just need them to be darker and fuller. Is this a good mascara that will last all day?